me welcoming myself. hahaha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Catastrofic Luv
haha i never welcomed myself. too late now i guess. hahahaha. rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue embarrasment sad big grin smile hehehehe.

Dexx
well..can I welcome you?

Catastrofic Luv
hehe sure can. lol

Dexx
hello...welcome.

Catastrofic Luv
hehe welcome u 2... *too my world* whooo... *flys*

ThuggnBLUE
Yo Abrie

ChinaNiki
howdy dobig grin

royal_jester
Welcome to the boards...have fun...and please stay out of trouble...just kidding! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Godshinto
Well I might as say something Becuase if you look the four sigs above me and mine were made by me.

Fitch
welcome

Catastrofic Luv
haha welcome u 2. 2 my world. damn, i dunno if ya'll aer going to like it here. and OMG! if u dont take off ur shoes b4 u step on my rug i'ma kill u!!!! haha. smile i jk with ya. *muah*

bigbadbike2
Welcome. That's an enticing name you have.

Smllfry247
hey! Welcome!

Corran
Welcome.

Catastrofic Luv
gracias. smile

ragesRemorse
Hey big BIG welcome, and umm im special so can i wear my shoes, well ok im not really special just have abnormaly sized toes

Catastrofic Luv
lol ok fine

TheMerovingian
Hello fellow members, I didn't feel like beginning 'another' introduction-thread, so I posted my "hi" in here.
"Hi"

Korri
Wilkommen aus KMC Forums big grin

Catastrofic Luv
lol

DeNiro
a lil to valley girl if u ask me aint being mean but to many "giggels" going on in this welcom

DeNiro
wow she has been a member since august only and has ****in over 250 post damn way to go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.