Werewolves VS Vampires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Alright, now whats everyones favorite of the two behemoths, im talking about from what you know of the two which do you find more threatning, i know werewolf movies pretty much all blow and were lost causes before they started what the f.u.c.k is that peice of crap bad moon, i dont know movies vampires romp the werewolves , books vampires romp the werewolves but im talking personal favorites i htink being pinned between the two your screwed eigther way but i can tell you crap id be dumping would be doubled if i were faced with a werewolf a mindless unrelenting beast only wanting to kill you . so drop your opinions and not your waste which is the best werewolves or vamps

DemonicGambit
Um....I gotta say I'm a big werewolf fan, but I'm gonna have to go with vamps.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
We'll im guessing more than 70 percent of the people are going to say Vampires but im gonna say Vampires. When i hear the word Werewolf i get a picture in my head of a werewolf killing a person. For some reason when i hear the word Vampire, a picture of a Vampire reading a book pops up in my head. I dont know y? lol

ChinaNiki
i think werewolves haven't been explored as much as vampires because we've had actual wolves around to persecute, but i have seen some interesting books over the last couple of years so i'm going with the underdog big grin werewolves

BackFire349
considering my overwhelming hatred for the homo-erotic vampires of late, ill definately say werewolves, much scarier and generally more interesting creatures. also better movies have been made involving werewolves as opposed to the mediocre vampire movies of late. look at 2 recent movies for an example of this.... dog soldiers, a great horror movie about werewolves, one of the best horror movies of the last few years.... and queen of the damned, an absolute piece of garbage that made me hate vampires once and for all. so my vote, werewolves by far, scarier, more creative, more interesting, just better all around.

Tired Hiker
I was the best werewolf I ever saw back in Halloween of 2000. I went off on that night. Quality fake ears, nose, whiskers, claws, face paint. I must say a certain lady dressed as a bloody bride took a liking to me. She ended up with werewolf paint on her face by the end of the night. So, as far as the best vampire or werewolf, I'd have to say me. I was the best werewolf. As far as movies go? An American Werewolf in London had the best wolf as well as the best transformation from man to wolf scene. My second favorite wolf is Michael Jackson in the Thriller video.

hayden's minx
Vampires and Werewolfs are cool but i prefer vamp flicks.

ragesRemorse
werewolves and vamps getting in on, hell yeah i remember a tales from the crpyt episode about that it was called the twist , but any way wouldnt you find it harder to take down a werewolf than a vampire i mean some big eight foot beast its pretty hard to find silver bullets and in the old myths werewolves were people who put on a wolf belt and tunred into one and were invincible while wearing it, they were given by the devil

ChinaNiki
the movie Underworld is going to be about vamps vs ww's. i saw the preview today. it looks pretty interesting

Tired Hiker
I can't wait for Van Helsing!

KidRock
if i came face to face with one i would be more scared of a werewolf then a vamp. but it depends on what kind of vamp. one from blade thats really fast or dracula who just slowly walks

ChinaNiki
can you see werewolves in the mirror while they are in human form?

DemonicGambit
I think so, I mean they aren't dead, jus' cursed

ragesRemorse
yeah id say so but that would suck if you did see a werewolf in the mirror id break my neck

ChinaNiki
then you'ld really be in trouble

DemonicGambit
Why would ya break your own neck? huh

ragesRemorse
id rather brek my neck and die instantly that be eaten alive, i really wouldnt wanna be aware that a giant beast is chompin on me but my luck itd be a friend dressed up

DemonicGambit
Okay that makes sense now

wicker_man
Giant Mutant Hamsters are far worse.

Metroplex
I prefer Vampires than Werewolves. the only werewolf movie that ive seen is Americain Werewolf in Paris and that werewolf didnt seem all too powerful. but if you take a vampire from Anne Rice's books and movies, the Vampires become stronger as they get older. So i think Vampires will beat Werewolves.

BackFire349
the vampires from anne rice books are so lame. they give all vampires a bad name. they all look soooo fruity and gay and totally un-intimidating. werewolves actually look scary.

CptJackSparrow
I don't know about who would beat who....but personally I prefer Vampires to Werewolves. The problem is, there's so many different outlooks on vampires...from Brahm Stoker, to White Wolf, to Buffy the Vampire Slayer..... I really got into the White Wolf Vampire roleplaying game a while ago, and so I usually go with that stereotype, though I think Dracula was the best vampire movie at least.

ragesRemorse
i played the white wolf series for a while, that was a great RPG but being more of a werewolf fan i usually played werewolf apocalypse , still backfire is right about about the anne rice vampires they are one long series of elegant vampires thats it, i mean thats ok in small doses, However being a child of the dammend you think theyd care less about possesions and looks, werewolves dont care in fact they dont even think they just kill and wont stop til lyou or they are dead

TMWATA
Werewolfs are better have you seen american werewolf in london that movie rocked there hasnt been a good werewolf movie in like 20 years so underworld looks like it would rock

BackFire349
dog soldiers was a great werewolf movie. god bless mechmoggy for making me see that.

ragesRemorse
yeah dog soldiers was nice that movie made up for all the shit that is the howling

Dagons Blade
In addition to that belief, there are also certain tribes of peoples, ranging from the Amerian Indian stories of shapeshifters, to some of the aboriginal peoples of say Africa and Austalia, dealing with people who can shapeshift.

One tribe of peoples, I forget where however,
believes that someone can become a certain type of animal just by drinking water out of the footprints of the creature in question. More recently, there has been a study of people who actually believe they can become a wolf or other animal at will, and the disease is called Zoanthropic Paranoia.

Lycanthropy, on the other hand, is more secretive, and subject to the beliefs\attitudes of the various peoples around the world, and therefroe is more mythical in approach.

But I would have to say werewolves are my fave.

Because I would rather be taken down by a sweet sexy female vampiress than be torn to shreds by an 8 foot tall mass of claw and muscle. Werewolves can also, if angry enough, overcome the mind control that vampires have over them, making them much more dangerous as a free will creature than when they are under control.

Wolfie
How can you say that about The Howling? Sure, the many sequels weren't necissary, but the first one I consider one of the greatest werewolf movies (along with American Werewolf in London).

BackFire
Howling was boring as hell, and it's cheesy cartoon transformation scene was embarassing.

Aesma
I dunno... there's so many variations of Vampires and Werewolves... I'll go with Vampire 'cause they're generally immortal.

Vampiree
I have to say it: definitely vampires. There is something beautiful about them, the way they move, they way they talk, their attitude towards the whole world and mortals. They're perfect in everything they do, in everything they are. While werewolfs just remind me of brainless beast whose bodies are forever trapped in that horrible mutation. I pity the creatures, but they disgust me.

venomfan
venom runs with morbius i say vamps

andyF1
american werewolf in london is a classic, from the pub scene at the begining, (you made me miss) to climatic ending. I do like vampire movies such as blade, the duel scene at the end was great u would never catch a WW doing that. Could i be halfy half like in underworld. as they are both cool.
smile

Jason420
dog soldiers was the best ww movie so was an american ww in london but an american ww in paris the werewolves were bald and i always go with werewolves they are my fav mythical creature them and dragons oh and Underworld sucked vampires didnt drink blood

andyF1
underworld should of been so much more, american werewolf in paris ooh la la, the only good part was when she got her boobs out

shaber
Vampires can be depicted in different ways - as superheroes, objects of desire, monsters, maniacs, ghosts and zombies. Very different.

ragesRemorse
yeah no matter how many times they are depicted they always seem to create bad and even worse movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.