What do you guys think of these characters and Actors and what wuld be your Choice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossusmajik
beast--computer
Angel-steve borlin(the wrestler Sting)or Christian bale
Gambit-Orlando Bloom or heath ledger if they could afford him
pyclocke-Claire Forlani(meet Joe Black and Antitrust)
Juggernaught-I dont think he should not have aged for 20 years since aguiring the power of the juggernaught so i was thinking how about the bad guy from the Mel gibson movie "THe Patriot"
Avalanche-Shane west
havok-kip Purdue
Quicksilver-Ryan gosling
Sunspot-kerr smith(final destination 1
Poloris-Robin Tunney
scarlet-neve campell
Dazzler-gwen stefani
wolfsbane-Ami Dolenz
Sinister-Christpher Lee
dr.shaw- A younger version played by Noah Wylie
Cameron Hodge-i like micheal Keaton
Storm-Michel Michelle(played on Er for a while
Cannonaball-Derek Luke(antuwan fisher)
Shadowcat-mandy Moore(I KNOW KIND OF CORNY BUT i THINK PERFECT)I know its a lot of characters but im looking Down the future on how this could go on even after replacing some characters. I would like somehow to introduce most o these people in the next movie as a prelude to the next one..although I do think 8 or 9 need to die.

chica16
orlando as gambit definetely

BOPRecruit 16
jack ryder ~ angel *not sure if he's old enough, has an english accent i think...*
eliza dushku ~ psyclocke
jonathan jackson ~ havok

i agree with the rest of your choices.

Kes
Don't know some of the names but...

Beast as CGI could turn garbage like Hulk.

In the pics Verauko did her magic, Orlando looks good as Gambit but he's kinda thin.

The Storm is nice, atleast she has blue eyes (if its the actress I'm thinking of) but I just can't see a different Storm!

Isn't Shadowcat kitty Pride?I like the actress that plays her know.

The rest is good I guess.

Paola
I know I may be asking for too much but could you post a pic of Claire Forlani and eliza dushku????????
Please
big grin

ChinaNiki
the bad guy from The Patriot is Jason Isaacs

MaverickIce
Give me a pic of Orlando as Gambit and I'll see..

verauko
Check out the topic "Perfect Gambit", there you can find his pic.....

About Jonathan Jackson as Havok! YES!!!!!! I luv this guy!!!!!!!! He's great!!!!!!

PS: And Orli isn't as thin as you think, Kes big grin He is muscular!

verauko
And besides..... he doesn't have to look tha same as in the comic..... in the original X-men Rogue has big breasts and looks completely diffrent as in the movie... and she isn't as bad... In fact I like her very much and she's my favourite X-men big grin

verauko
Aha! and here's Jonathan Jackson big grin

verauko
And Heath Ledger? big grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
Nah. In pics from either POTC or Troy we can see is skinny. He has normal muscles. I just want Gambit to atleast be defined and broadshouldered big grin

X-WOMen
Unless they want to make him still a young guy like Bobby and Pyro. They're not buff but they're not puiny either. stick out tongue

verauko
And what do you think about Jonathan Jackson, isn't he just cute big grinbig grinbig grin?

And one more thing... I propose Fairuza Balk (that girl from Dr. Moreau ) instead of Neve to play Scarlet Witch

ragesRemorse
patrick swayze as Gambit smile lol

JixQuillan
no, already have actor for beast
christian bale for angel
orlando bloom for gambit
jessica alba for psylocke
a wrestler or a bodybuilder for juggernaut
yes to shane west as avalanche
yes to havok by kip purdue
yes to quicksilver
no, Sunspot has to be hispanic and was in the first
to freaky for polaris
yeah to scarlet
sure to dazzler
hell yes to wolfsbane, but it'll probably be like the howling 2
too old to play sinister
yes to the doctor guy, i guess???
okaaayyy
Storm, hmmm, ok!
Cannonball was white
already have a shadowcat

Kes
Sunspot is the brazilian right?
So how about Rodrigo Santoro...

Kes
Or Reynaldo Gianecchini big grin

verauko
Kes are you doing something else than searching through model's and actor's sites big grin *just a joke big grin*

verauko
Yeah, and he would make a dirty dance with Rogue in the third part :big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin ... but he's too old... Ah! Hell! What is make up for lol?

Kes
lol These are both actors. I dont need to seach, I 'know' them pretty well. I know more but its difficult to find pics messed

KidRock
to have all those people in one movie would cost lots of $$$$$

Kes
lol It would also be impossible. Not enough time for all those characters.

BOPRecruit 16
jonathan jackson is so cute and that pic of that choice guy for the first sunspot it great!

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/151/7107.jpg

jessica alba for pscyhlocke (sp?) or...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/20020918/226huntressnew.jpg

...ashley scott who used to play huntress on birds of prey and in in the new colin farrell movie: s.w.a.t.

*wonder what these pix would look like if they were altered...*

Paola
I like both choices for Psylocke BOP.....
What do you think of mine???

Paola
Another one

Rogue Jedi
wow. who is that? SCHWING!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
oh, never mind.

verauko
and here's mine Psylocke....... I found it in the internet big grin it's a fanart big grin

verauko
the second Psylocke posted by Paola is Sarah Michelle Gellar (I think blink )

X-WOMen
That last one Verauko posted is some girl from Shanghai Knights!

BOPRecruit 16
slammin' pix paola! i so want jonathan jackson to play havok/alex summers! i pray that he'll be in a future x movie and would be an interesting point to make and add more story/turn to scott. need more dish one him.

http://www.kidzworld.com/img/upload/article/a2478i0_ec.jpg

Paola
mmmmmmmmmm Jonathan Jackson.......
Not bad Bop!!!

colossusmajik
hey could anybody put together a picture of Christian Bale as Arcangel and Claire Forlani as Pylocke and Shane west as avalanche as well.Oh and how about Micheal Michele as Storm I am kind of curious to know what they would look like as those characters.

verauko
and he would look like Scott's brother...... they match to each other... they could be brothers in the movie smile

verauko
She looks like S.M. Gellar!!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!! blink blink blink

verauko
Shit....... I don't read the messeges! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin sorry X-Women big grin

verauko
Look guys what I found!!!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grin Here you have Christian as Angel big grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
big grin COOL!

verauko
is this what you wanted to see?

Kes
Oh Christian Bale looks so sweet has Angel smile

verauko
and Storm?

Kes
No no no Halle is Storm stick out tongue jk

verauko
I know, I like Halle better too

verauko
and what will you do Kes, if there will be no Halle in the third part, and they'll choose another actress to play Storm?

snlovergirl
i would love to see christian bale as angel, he would be perfect. also storm may or may not be in the third film and may only have a cameo.

Kes
no Dont say that!!!

verauko
We have to think about all options...

njherbz741
here is ryan gosling as quick silver

SlayerChick1188
big grin big grin big grin

Rogue Jedi,
the pics of Psylocke that u couldnt tell who it was...

They're both Catherine Zeta Jones!

verauko
No, it's impossible..... on the second picture is S.M. Gellar. I'm quite sure this is Sarah!

njherbz741
nope becuase the first pic is this

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.peta.org/liv/animaltimes/atf2002/smallimages2/catherine-zeta-jones-cut.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.peta.org/liv/animaltimes/atf2002/pleather/&h=171&w=150&prev=/ images%3Fq%3DCatherine%2BZeta%2BJones%26svnum%3D10
%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8

and the second one is this

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=catherine_zeta_j.homestead.com/files/jones7.jpg&imgrefurl=http://catherine_zeta_j.homestead.com/&h=808&w=596&prev=/ images%3Fq%3DCatherine%2BZeta%2BJones%26start%3D80
%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

verauko
Wow, on the bigger picture she really looks like *her*, but on the manipulation I could swear it's S.M.Gellar big grin isn't it funny? big grin

GambitEVOFan1
id rather not see storm in x3 if halle cant be her that would just be depressing halle is so good for the part

GambitEVOFan1
aww wouldnt this kid have been perfect to play bobby in the movies!!hes just to cute!! im not a fan of the actor they have playin ice man, hes just to ugly!

X-WOMen
Who is he?? I think I really know him from somewhere.... blink

Kes
He looks familiar!Who is he?
How can you think Shawn (sp) is ugly??The guy is beautiful!

verauko
This boy is from "Young Americans" series........... I was watching this serial big grinbig grinbig grin I luv it big grin
Yeah and i think he would be good iceman too.... but i don't think Shawn is ugly..... oh... and here's a pic of him and his twin brother.....

verauko
And what do you think about Zhang Ziyi as Psylocke?

Kes
Thats his twin??
Well the are kinda similar but his twin looks older!

verauko
yeah, this is his twin...... and he's younger!!!!

GambitEVOFan1
Haha thanks for the 411 i honestly had no idea who the kid was i just saw the pic and thought he looked like bobby! Im sorry girls i just dont think shawn is cute i dunno i just cant see it iv tried i looked really hard but i just cant help thinking hes kinda weird lookin it could be that hes around my age and i like older men

Kes
How old are you?

GambitEVOFan1
Ok i have to choke on my words....i checked out a shawn pic.....and hes not weird looking at all....hes actually quite the opposite hes very good lookin in fact! Kes i am 19, i think hes in his 20s tho like 23 still to young for my liking though

Kes
Yeh he is 22 last i checked lol
You like older than that? lol 22 would be good for me smile I'm 20 by the way.

GambitEVOFan1
Hmm 22s not bad but i seem to have an attraction to guys in there late 20s early 30s shifty but its best if i stay away from guys all together there bad news laughing out loud

Kes
lol Well when it comes to actors I seem to go for late 30 early 40. But in really life something closer to my age I guess. Well I'm not much of a "dater" messed
But back on topic smile

GambitEVOFan1
Haha if there actors and theyv got money i dont care if there 10 ill date them haha! laughing out loud wacko wait what was the topic again?

Morph
Harrison Ford should be Gambit.

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud Hes way to old and not that good looking to be gambit, hes not the greatest actor in the world either but thats just my opinion

verauko
well, I'm 17, but I like much older guys big grinbig grinbig grin I would like to date a 22-27 year-old guy big grinbig grinbig grin is it normal?! AAAAAAAAAH!

PS: And if harrison ford would be younger, he would be nice gambit, i've seen him as Indiana Jones... i could watch this trylogy several times, over and over big grin

X-WOMen
Actually, even though she had her own movie thing as an action character, she would still be an ok Emma. I mean I heard that Halle Berry was gonna play Catwomen and she was a Storm!

verauko
huh? What are you talking about, X-WOMen? big grin

Kes
Yeh but Angelina didnt want to do TR,she had just won an Oscar, she did it because of the challenge.Plus this is the 3rd movie were she wouldnt be the star.

Kes
Angelina jolie.
Right?blink
She just posted in the wrong thread.

X-WOMen
Arent you saying you want her to be Emma?

Kes
No. And not in this thread. I just said I really like her.

verauko
i like her... she's fine smile and she really have an emma attitude big grin

X-WOMen
Well yeah, and sorry if I just pulled this into the thread! Emma Frost if I'm not making another one of my many mistakes is a nurse at the school right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blopster
No, Emma Frost is a telepath (and can also turn her skin to diamond, but can't use both powers at once) and one of the teachers at the school. She used to be a longtime villain, as the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle' White Queen. She's proud to pronounce that she is "a qualified sex therapist", but has no real medical training.

The nurse at the school is Annie Ghazikhanian. She's a normal human who strongly disliked mutants, but is coming to terms with it since her son Carter recently found out he is a mutant telepath (and had a very big part in brining Havok back and getting his mom & Havok together).

verauko
WOW!!!!!!!!!! this sounds cool for me! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

PS: ha hah "A qualified sex therapist" big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
WOw what kinda power is turning ur skin into diamonds?What are you gunna do? Bling-Bling them to death?thats a horrible power

Kes
Makes her expensive big grin
Well she looks cool. And has attitude stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
shes is cool lookin. that be a cool power but kinda useless if ya ask me

Kes
Not quite useless:

"Powers: As a consequence of continued mutation, Emma Frost can assume a diamond-hard, nearly indestructible form. Also, she possesses various telepathic talents, including the ability to read minds and influence the thoughts of others."

From:http://www.marvel.com/bios/bios.htm?id=74&family=X-MEN

verauko
yeah, diamond is one of the hardest stones on the worl and it's very hard to destroy it..... so if she transfroms her body into diamon she'll be almost indestructible !!! big grinbig grinbig grin and looks pretty by the way big grin

Kes
Any pics of Emme Forst covered in dimond?

verauko
wait i'll try to find big grin

verauko
okay... here's emma/diamond no 1

verauko
and emma no 2

verauko
and here's weird emma blink

Kes
lol Thanks. Looks cool!

GambitEVOFan1
I never thought of it like that, that is pretty nifty if she can be indestructible. But she cant use her telepathy at the same time as shes using her diamond powers right?

verauko
yeah, that's right......

But i have the best character! i like her very much Lifeguard!

she's connected with all people (and mutants) and when somebody in her vicinity is in danger and harm is happenning to him, her powers avtivate... she covers her whole body with golden, hard metal... on her back show wings... on the list of her powers is also hydrokinesis, breathing under water, super-strenght, shape-shifting and more.... but these powers activate in dependence of danger.
It looks like she was born specially to help people... and that's why i like her! she's so sensitive on others harm... big grinbig grinbig grin she's like a good angel smile

verauko
here she is big grin

GambitEVOFan1
thats so awsome!!they should make her an evo character!!

verauko
I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!

another picture!!!!!!

X-WOMen
I never heard of this one before but it sounds really awesome!

verauko
AAAAAAAAA another one ! big grin

verauko
more!!!!! here you can see her a little bit irritated big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

X-WOMen
CLAWS TOO?? eek! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
maybe that cute guy on page 3 can be berserker?

GambitEVOFan1
no hes to inocent looking. who ever plays berzerker must be perfect( laughing out loud way to obsessed) so i have narrowed it down to 2 people andrew walker....

GambitEVOFan1
or Riley Smith...

Kes
The 1st one!Really nice arms!

GambitEVOFan1
I agree!!he reminds me more of berzerker neways not to mention hes perfect so he fits my expectations of the perfect berzerker laughing out loud

verauko
sorry for me but i have to big grinbig grinbig grin

verauko
another...

Belladonna 16
I think Riley Smith looks like a good choice for Berzerker, very hot!

GambitEVOFan1
Yea he is VERY hott i just dont see the resemblance to berzerker

goth_rogue
Yeah Orlado bloom as Gambit!!!!
Wolfs bane = Alexa Vega ( Spy Kids)
Scarlet Witch = Salma Hayek
Psyloke = Jennifer Lopez
Polaris = Nicole Kidman
Shadowcat =anyone would do great but not MANDY MOORE defenitly its CORNEY and I Hate MANDY alot !!!!!
Angel = Keanu Reeves

Kes
Very expensive cast you have there. I dont like JLo thou messed

Paola
No no no no no no no no no noooooooooooooooooo
No jennifer lopez as Psylocke!!!! no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

ANGELINA JOLIE should play Psylocke

ms.alvers
lance!ya take him first. Happy Dance

goth_rogue
hey do you have a close up picture of orlando bloom as gambit ?

goth_rogue
ya angelina joli would be perfect to be psyloke j. lo could be polaris then maybe?

Kes
Check the most perfect Gambit thread. There's several pics there.

Kes
No...no JLo in the movie messed

X-WOMen
J.Lo is no x-men character to me!! no

Paola
no no no too old.... too ugly.... no no no no no j-lo!!!!!!!

GambitEVOFan1
Ok i can just picture keanu reeves as angel now in every sentance hed be like "Like...Dude...Whoa" no keanu reeves, definatly NOT Salma Hayek as neone in the movie shes a terrible actress!!and J-lo is too but unfortuntly J-los but wouldnt fit thru the studio doors so shes outa the question. besides Angelina is PERFECT as Psylocke

verauko
and J.Lo has a big ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

X-WOMen
hahaha! This is no "pick the most sexiest people and models" kinda thing its X-MEN!!

verauko
bou how J.Lo could be emma, or psylocke or someone else (hell, who :P) if she has the biggest ass in the world..... for me her ass is not even a lil bit SEXY!!!!!

Paola
here she is.... my one and only choice for Psylocke (so far)

This pic was made by Verauko

GambitEVOFan1
Yea shed be awesome as psylocke, she is really the only actress i have seen that i think could pull psylocke off and look good doin it! Yeah J-Lo is not even an option,first of all shes latino and she doesnt have the body type at all (big hips and butt and shes not in great physical shape if ya ask me) i think angelinas body type is perfect she physically built and strong looking yet feminine, she my only choice for psylocke

X-WOMen
Agreed. yes

VallejoKid707
Angelina does look good for Psylocke. My choices for Psylocke are Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba.

Paola
Yeah Jessica Alba would be good too, but I stay with Jolie

GambitEVOFan1
Jessica Alba would make an awesome psylocke but i still like angelina better

JixQuillan
Nah, Jessica Alba. How about Gary Oldman as Mr. Sinister?

Shadow_King
maybe

Paola
I'm sure Kes is not going to like this no

Kes
mad

Kes
jk stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
Beyonce looks to young to be storm, not that storm is old ...or ne thing... just that beyonce has a baby face

Paola
"Storm"

Kes
eek! Never! Starting with the fact that she's not black laughing out loud And I doubt I have to say more.

Kes
But hey thats a pretty cool manipulation big grin

Paola
Remember: I find them..... never make them big grin

Mystique
here is who should play Gambit is James Bamford and I don't know who should do best for phylocke i think angelina jolie (?) how you made that pic made her look like phylocke but they already have a shadow cat

Jason Horan
James Bamford...nah big grin

Mystique
i think he would

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif I doubt they could make an X-Men Suit to fit around her ass

Kes
laughing out loud

Paola
laughing out loud yeah.... the BlackBird would fall down everytime she gets on it....thanks to her butt laughing

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.