What are your favorite musician quotes??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
I'm pretty sure someone has posted this before, but I wanted to put some up, and I encourage you all to do so in addition. So here goes;

JediOasis
"I'm the best singer in the world and I'm in the biggest band in the Universe." -Liam Gallagher

"The Beatles play guitars, we play guitars. The Beatles got hair, we've got hair. The Beatles got arms, we've got arms."-Liam Gallagher

"I was brought up Catholic. Then I had a joint and looked at the world differently."-Liam Gallagher

"All I ever wanted to do was make a record. Here's what you do: you pick up your guitar, you rip a few people's tunes off, you swap them round a bit, get your brother in the band, punch his head in every now and again, and it sells. I'm a lucky bastard. I'm probably the single most lucky man in the world -- apart from our Liam." -Noel Gallagher

Noel, talking about Liam -- "It's a good thing we don't live in America, where guns are accessible, cause I would have blown his head off by now! The problem is I can't fire him because my mom would kill me!"

"I want Spock to be our tour manager. Could you imagine it? 'You have just thrown that table out the window. That is highly illogical.'"-Guigsy

Captain REX
Wow, it's JediOasis! Howdy Jedi!

I don't have quotes as of yet...

mechmoggy
My fave by far is a John Lennon quote, when asked by a reporter if Ringo was the best drummer in the world.....

"Ringo? He's not even the best drummer in the band."

It sounds much funnier in a scouse accent.

GABRIEL05
oh gawd not ringo...please

ObieTrice 26
"If I die today,I'm happy how my Life turned out"-50 Cent
look at my sig to see my other favorite quotes

h0ck3yh0rr0r
"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. " -Tupac

"'A coward dies a thousand deaths....a soldier dies but once."- Tupac

GABRIEL05
I never understood the "coward dies" quote. Or I would have posted it myself.

He probably said this before John Cage. Just goes to show that the Duke was not only ahead of his time, but a genius too. One of the rare musicians who surpassed the standards of the Western classical music and those born of the African tradition.

Killer
i don't wanna listen em all.. but these 2 are all i can think of..

"Were're going to go cardboard"- Jay Gordon - Orgy
"I could die 100 times, but I'll always be here" - Rozz Williams - Christian Death

ragesRemorse
"more pain inside of my brain than the eyes of a little girl in a plane aimed at the world trade" .emenim

"theres someone i used to see, but she dont give a damn for me, well let me get to the point lets roll another joint and turn the radio aloud"

"people come, people go some grow young some grow cold, i woke up in between a memory and a dream" .TOM PETTY

"someone told me theres a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair" .LED ZEPPELIN

wicker_man
Kurt Cobain came up with loads in refrence to his views on life and because of the sheer number of them i cant pick a single one or indeed a few so i am gonna just say Kurt Cobain quotes.

ragesRemorse
yeah cobain was great musician i just wish he would have sang a bit more rather than moan, i know that was like apart of the image and style but the man had a voice he could have shown it off more, but this is wrong sayin somthin like this since hes gone and there is no doubt he is great i feel the same about zeppelin quotes there songs are like pure poetry

Nefertite
I don't know maby someone has wrotten this before but when I read it in magazine i couldn't stop laughing laughing

Eminem:England is somewhere in London isn't it? big grin

ragesRemorse
ist it? or is it in new england?

Lames.s.
"Music is like going to an orgy and taking your clothes off...some people are going to dig it, some people arent."

Dave Mustaine - Megadeth

in flames
"im a big rock star now and they still call me a fagg it seems like highschool never ends" jonthan davis/korn

julibug
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosphy. Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents." - Ludwig van Beethoven

"I think popular music in this country is one of the few things in the twentieth century that have made giant strides in reverse."
--Bing Crosby

"If you have to ask, you'll never know."
--Miles Davis' answer to the question, "What is Jazz?"

"It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia

"... guitarists shouldn't get too riled up about all of the great players that were left off of 'Rolling Stone Magazines' list of the Greatest Guitar Players of all Time' ... Rolling Stone is published for people who read the magazine because they don't know what to wear ..." - Joe (Sach) Satriani

"... everyone was using tiny brushes and doing watercolors, while Jimi Hendrix was painting galactic scenes in Cinemascope. We are working in a field of mystical resonance, sound and vibration... that's what makes people cry, laugh and feel their hair stand up ... " - Carlos Santana

"I think I got the idea of tapping watching Jimmy Page do his "Heartbreaker" solo back in 1971. He was doing a pull-off to an open string, and I thought wait a minute, open string ... pull off. I can do that, but what if I use my finger as the nut and move it around ?" ... I just kind of took it and ran with it - Eddie Van Halen

Thing_1
"Trying to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."-Kurt Cobain

loserib
smoke weed drink wisky and eat pu__y till your jaw falls off
phill ansolmo pantera/sperjoint ritual/down

I blow my brains out every time i close my eyes
jojo (loserib) rush Nothing but Losers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.