Harrys hair!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_c
Whats with Harrys hair in the movies? In the book it says its all messy but in the films its all neat and stupid looking!!!!!

sk8stuff09
yeah i know

silver_tears
i like his hair it looks good in the movies and really realistic smile

iluvharrypotter
i agree with silver_tears.

Laviera_j
I dunno - it is so long!

But in the third movie, they have made it messier and it is shorter. It looks spiked actually!!!

phee630
come on ppl!!! his hair in the first and second movie is just fine. Now on the third movie, come on ppl i must say again!!! it is sappose to me messy. All who agree say I.

I.

Laviera_j
Yeah, but is it messy enough in the first two???

I love harry tho, dont get defensive! LOL

phee630
i am not tryin to be tooooooooooo defensive. hee hee. I think it was perfect in the first two. Are you a guy? cuz guys hair don't get that messy that fast.

phee630
did u also notice how he does have a combb with him cuz in the third book in the beginning it mentions him not brushing his hair for a few days.

beta that....lol......i don't want a debate here!!

Laviera_j
I'm not a guy!!!

heehee!

phee630
ok...lol...me either... Happy Dance laughing out loud

Laviera_j
cool - i dont think there are many guys in this forum!

phee630
ya.....lke all girls.....girls rock!!!

crazy_c
I RULE!!!!!

MoonChild
Harry's hair should be messy..... not only is messy guy hair cute.....it adds character smile

snlovergirl
get over it, the world is not perfect.

LilyGinnyBlack
That bugs me too! Whenever I watch the first two movies I'm like his hair is too neat! messedigh: But what are you going to do about it. . . It will just have to stay that way. . .

crazy_rock_chic
Ur right about harrys hair its should be messier!!
i mean What the f**k??
ill miss sirius!!!!!!sad
lovei hope harry and luna get together!!!
p.s. i no u!!!!!!!
i like this smiley! rock

crazy_c
Hi

Laviera_j
harrys hair must be messier - thats what i was saying! LOL!

And it is in movie 3.

JaXonZLilMaMi
Ok This is a umm interesting topic lmao but yes i do agree his hair should me messier.....But hey he look's great either way lol yes

JaXonZLilMaMi
eek! hahah im coo coo fo coa coa puffs yeehaaa eek!

DanzDirtyDacri8
Yo, Hi
Harry, I mean dan, Is hotter off the set with his regular hair. I do agree that his hair is messy.

frootlooplucy
his hairs sposed to be messy, that point turns up in every book, i thought his hair was WAY too neat!! and his eyes were blue in the movies. but anyway, i think there was a whole lot of thinfs wrong with both movies... i know that its just my opinion and i cant expect everything to be perfect... i just think the movies werent particularly good. and his eyes are suppposed to be green. they were BLUE! that pees me off. miffed

bnbgranger
it is so jacked that they dont go exactly by the book his eyes are supposed to be green correct jet black hair and green eyes mad

1cek0ol
I reckon whoever chose the actors to take part in the film chose the wrong ones ... Hermione is supposed to have bushy hair and buck teeth, but it isn't in the film, nor is it anywhere near bushy hair! harry Potter IS supposed to have jet black hair and green eyes, some of his most defining features ...

america_boxers
they are movies they try to do make people look like harry and hermione and stuff. but they are actors and actresses they arnt gunna have buck teeth and stuff.

crazy_c
They cudda given harry green contacts and hermione fake teeth or sumtin. yes

tigereyes456
well in pics of the new movies dan's hair is messier adn hermy they wouldn't have casted Emma if her teeth were huge but dudley is supost to be really over weight and i don't see that happening

BOPRecruit 16
can't believe people are wigging out about harry's hair.

Deadalus
I'm gonna laugh my head off If Harry's eyes being green have some great big part in the last book. They'd be screwed over!

BOPRecruit 16
in some pictures when they show harry/dan, they make the green of his eyes so bright that it looks freaky. that's only in some pix.

IHeartDanR
You guys! Contacts are probably really annoying. And fake teeth would always fall out. And there arent a lot of people around 13 or 14 who are wider than they are tall! The movies as perfect as they could be, don't criticize!! We should all be happy that we can see Tom Felton and Daniel Radcliffe's gorgeous face whenever we want to.
Amen.

XOXO Lane XOXO

LilyEvensPotter
I'm worried about how trendy his hair looks in PoA. They STILL have Watson looking too "pretty" as well. Hermione isn't supposed to turn into a swan until Goblet of Fire and she and Radcliff make TERRIBLE "ugly ducklings!" ..... not that we all mind TOO much, of course..... ;-)
Love, Lily

dansdaman
SEXY!!!!!!!!! droolio

danagrint
whoa! He's ok but Ron's mine

dansdaman
i know rons yours.....lol...just like dans mine..."sigh"

MistressofSnape
well...snape is mine....although i like his character in the book way more than in the movies

dansdaman
lol....snapes cool

danagrint
yeah...

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by crazy_rock_chic
Ur right about harrys hair its should be messier!!
i mean What the f**k??
ill miss sirius!!!!!!sad
lovei hope harry and luna get together!!!
p.s. i no u!!!!!!!
i like this smiley! rock
So not Harry And Ginny are Getting Together. i am a Harry and Ginny shipper. and a Ron and hermione Shipper smile

Director_Joe
You guys shouldn't be mad about the style of his hair but, rather, the color of it in hte fourth movie. What's up with the dark brown color? Last time I checked it was supposed to be black....

weegie
Emma watson's front teeth are rather large actually...

dansdaman
i know director joe....it bugs me...but at least its nice and smoth and wavy....and soft....'sigh'....sexy hair man....sexy

bubbles33
n his eyes r supposed 2 b green

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by bubbles33
n his eyes r supposed 2 b green yes

On the subject of his hair, I agree, it is too tidy.

Henrik1991
i think Daniel have that hair because that is how he wants it... and he won't change it because of a movie....

gshkris7272
i love his hair! i think its hot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.