So what are you gonna do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
So people the LOTR saga ends this year ( early next yr for me). What on earth are we allllllllll gonna do when there is no more movie to be waiting and going crazy for???? cool
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Smllfry247
hmmm... good question what are we gonna do! Well im going to keep on collecting! and hopefully Pj will make a hobbit but it is unlikly!

turin
ya that is kind of a scary thought. hopefully with the success of these films more fantasy type films will come out and maybe even more tolkien movies. We all know there is plenty of stories that could be told from tolkien in the movies.

Smllfry247
yup

CaptainHaldir
wait..... after return of the king..... will this forum for LOTR be changed to a new movie or removed!?!?!?

turin
I doubt it because there will always be that fan base, but participation is going to jump at the release of the film, but a few months after there will be just a limited number of people still posting. thats my guess anyways.

Lorien
It would be great if PJ films the book Hobbit.

Smeagol
When ROTK is over and all the DVDs are out, I'm going to watch the trilogy over and over, collect more LOTR stuff, ahd hope to god that Christopher Tolkien bypasses the rights to The Hobbit..

fini
hmmm if they are gonna make more tolkien movies then we should alllllllll pray that someone as great as peter jackson does them

fini
And at the end of ROTK me and my friends will be giving a standing ovation anyway............i hope you people do that too !!!!!

glorfindel
what will we do?if the ring goes into the fire and we are at hand? Happy Dance
why I will wait and wait until I have all threee dvd,s and a crate of larger and the house to myself and draw the curtains and watch the whole tale from start to finish(magic)

but let us hope that some one will read the silmarillion and do as good a job on that
elvesssssssssessssssssssss presiousssssss
smokin'

CptJackSparrow
Yeah, I plan to continue watching my DVDs.....over and over and over again, lol. And I've heard that Jackson may be making a Hobbit movie...I hope so...I just hope he doesn't get Elijah Wood to play Bilbo. He's too identifiable with Frodo I think to make it really believable...it might confuse people who haven't read the books. So, I guess I'll be waiting for more on that as well. And I hope they keep the forum up. Even if it's not brand new, it's a legacy that plenty of people will be talking about for years to come.

whiterider
im just gonna watch the dvds over and over again, i mean there is no way that i could ever get tired of gandalf saying you shall not pass, or him riding down the mountain, and the other heroic stuff that is yet to come in the hailed series of LOTR i will always collect the collectibles like i do now. and i will always love the series, i think this trilogy is one of the lasting movies for fans that they can always keep to remember the rebirth of tolkiens LOTR series. but maybe pj will go on to create the before the LOTR stories such as the hobbit, and maybe even the silmarillion. or maybe he might continue the after story of the characters that still stayed in middle-earth, even though that wouldnt be that exciting. but we dont know and we wont know until he does do something like that. all we have to do is just to keep on doing the stuff that we love to do, watch collect and watch again. at least that is what i do.

CaptainInsano
Oh no not another what are we gonna do after the movie thread hehehehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.