Custom Avatars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
Custom Avatars are nice they round out a motif or a theme and they can be created, quite easily. I made one and it matches my sig I recomend for those guys who can't find the Avatars that they want to round of their theme.

Fitch
been here,done that.....about an year ago I think......
anyway,it's great to have a theme...

Captain REX
I just put whatever looks cool to me. I prefer making my own, and I have a lot now. Star Wars, Metroid, random stuff...

Dexx
yup..i make my own also.
Also it's not necessary to put your name in it. It IS right under your name anyway..

Fitch
though it is better to put your name on it,so nobody can take it and use it as it was his,at least not that easy...

Catastrofic Luv
haha i wanted to use a GIF as my avatar but it didnt work so i was mad... got jasmine. lol

Fitch
I supose Godshinto won't make u an avatar,he won't have the space to write 'Created by Godshinto'.... smile

Dexx
no..no....please spell it right. It's a custom title 'created by the TALENTED godshinto' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Godshinto
Oh that's funny Fitch just because I want people to recognize the skill nothing more.

Fitch
I'm sorry about my mistake.plz forgive me sire j/k big grin

the thing is asking ppl to write under their sigs that 'thing' is not right.Many ppl made sigs for everybody but nobody asked then to be notified in their sigs......I dunno this looks weird,and it's pretty annoying too......to see that pharagraph EVERYWHERE !It's a bit lame.....

Let them recognise the talent don't force them to recognise and write that wink

Catastrofic Luv
i have my own avatar ***... like i just said it wasnt a gif NEmore... and plus... he's like an artist signing his name 2 his work.... im sure U would just make a sig for sumbody and let them claim it was thiers... B f***ing S.

Catastrofic Luv
you're so ignorant, im not even lauffing anymore. mad

Fitch
good language....wink
they can do that with the sigs tha godshinto is makeing for them.he only puts them to write outside the pic.So they can take it and do whatver they want with it.talk when you know more...wink

Catastrofic Luv
it doesnt matter where U sign as long as U do... hush ur 12 year old mouth.

Fitch
learn how to number...or until 7 u still haven't learned that ?

Catastrofic Luv
learn how to number? do you mean count, my child? omg, just shut up... big whoop.. ur 16. doesnt make U a ****in genious.

Dexx
that's more than arrogant. You sure you got the skill, mate?

Dexx
i already have done that. And so DO others

royal_jester
Wow this is getting ugly...wuz this suppose to be a contest or wuz it supposed to be a Jerry Spinger Eventhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jerry.gif

Dexx
this is odd..coming from a member whose posts are 80% made of lols and hahas

royal_jester
laughing out loud

Catastrofic Luv
so what if you do... i kno i wouldnt want sum1 running around with my work claiming its theirs... i mean he did a hellofva nice job on mine... i dont see all these people with "ur" custom sigs... or begging u to make one for them so just STFU

Fitch
way smarter then you wink.You didn't even had the guts to put u're birthyear on u're profile.we know u're under 10,don't be scared,ther are others....

really don't want to continue this argue since some ppl respect that this is a G-rated forum,and some don't...if you know what that is of course

Godshinto
And yours are much better Hi, Duh, it, the, haha. I would open my mouth Dexx if I were you

ObieTrice 26
uh...What the f**k?

royal_jester
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol1.gif Wow this is getting out of hand

Dexx
hey IF anyone asks i'll make one for them..as i have before. But i wouldn't ruin that person's dignity by making him write something like
"created by the talented Dexx" under them.
Besides. There are plenty of photoshop users on this board...that doesn't mean that if they don't pop up offering to make sigs to everyone, they don't know how. So shut up and analise the competition.

Fitch
I am.....
let's not get into this too deep,shall we ? wink

ObieTrice 26
my bum is on your lips,my bum is on your lips and if im lucky you might just give it a little kiss

Catastrofic Luv
who cares... i think my sig looks WAY better than urs and im happy to say that godshinto made it for me. no prob at all.

Dexx
you have some guts you know...
it's way better than yours..at least his says something..
Hey..why don't you write 'created by my talented self' under it, eh?

ObieTrice 26
laughing out loud sorry i just had to say that

Catastrofic Luv
what do U mean, fitch... omg, U can only dream about being smarter than me... so wake up hon. time for breakfast.

Catastrofic Luv
rotfl. laughing out loud

royal_jester
Hey is there a place to get photo shop???

Dexx
at least i made it myself. you you know you're just sugestioning yourself to like it when in fact it's DEAD EASY to make one as yours. You just don't know how....but don't look up to the ones who do..because you could easily learn.

geez..you've made quite an army godshinto

Catastrofic Luv
eh, i downloaded it off my friend

Fitch
congrats.I''m very happy that u're happy.i wasn't talking bout you afterall !I dunno how you hot into this thread,but it doesn't iclude you into the topic......I said something bout Godshinto,with respect(not some others).This is my opinion,and I said it....not right to force ppl to post that thing under the sigs.Didn't said anything bout the sigs.Though you once again brough it up.I dunno.....but u're not focusing too much...

Dexx
what is this..the kindergarden contest between who's prettier?

royal_jester
there must be a download somewhere...

Dexx
this needs mod notiffication

Fitch
sure,many.kazaa,dc++.....downloding programs mostly...or original of course big grin

Catastrofic Luv
eh, whatever who cares... i got photoshop 2 days b4 i kame here 2 pitt... if i kan do better, then i will make my own... until then i will continue to use the nice looking one godshinto gave me.

Fitch
you can only dream calling me hon wink.keep in mind

Catastrofic Luv
i just did, hon. so stfu

Fitch
first learn how to talk,and also think it first...

ObieTrice 26
Will Smith doesnt need to cuss in his lyrics to sell records,well i do so f**k him and f**k you to

ObieTrice 26
laughing out loud ok i wont do that nemore

Dexx
and continue sucking up to him...lame

royal_jester
what is dc++??

Catastrofic Luv
laughing out loud i like you. laughing out loud

Fitch
al least somebody knows what a G-rated forum is wink

Catastrofic Luv
what the hell? im not sucking up... im saying my f*cking sig looks nice and until i can do better im keeping his. stfu. u dont kno who the f*ck u r talking too.

ObieTrice 26
big grin

Fitch
a program,kind of kazaa but with better bandwidth.free and without spywere

Dexx
to make it clear ..i'm talking to you.
but the fact that you got played enough to convince yourself that it's alright to have 'created by godshinto' LABELLED on you is lame.

Fitch
we really understood u're saying in this.now u can shh..
ooooooo,u're so frightening !!!plz don't harm us,big witch with wooden stick attached.

Dexx
what more do you guyz need.

Godshinto
Alright stop it children Iadmit I was wrong now enough sorry Fitch sorry Dexx and thanx for backing me up Catostrofic but this needs to end.

Catastrofic Luv
rotfl laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud wow. to dexx... ur sig sucks so just shut up... its not "labeling" me 2 have created by godshinto underneath a siggie HE CREATED FOR ME... to fitch ima shove this broomstick up ur 12 year old ass if u dont stfu

Fitch
I think you can talk all you want and I'll just leave you in u're world.this pic is enough.I'll wait for a mod to see this conv.......

Fitch
u're asking to be banned,plz make me happy

Dexx
the LABEL is on your forehead..you're just too blind to see it. Leave the language at home will you?...it doesn't make you more interesting. As for my sig...it's my problem.

royal_jester
Godshinto?...What was this thread for anyway laughing out loud...laughing out loud...and thanks again for the sigbig grin

ObieTrice 26
*sits down with popcorn and watches fight*

Catastrofic Luv
haha no more fighting. lol. laughing out loud

Dexx
we haven't solved anything anyway.

ObieTrice 26
ummmm...wuts this thread bout neways?

Catastrofic Luv
haha oh well. nice fighting with you. so how are you doing this lovely afternoon?

Godshinto
yhea it was just something to do I was bored I should have stopped it earlier but you guys have to admint it was damn funny.

Catastrofic Luv
yah it was.

ObieTrice 26
i had a blast at this thread!!!

Fitch
yes we had.Godshinto made a good remark so I woun't say anything bout this mattter if he won't ask for those silly underlines and we met a new girl under 12 with her mind that saw 8 mile too many times wink

Dexx
not funny at all. But i understand why it seems so to you godshinto

royal_jester
me toobig grinbig grin..thx guys...laughing out loud

Godshinto
something about Avatars right I don't really remember because we just waisted like three pages just for the fun of it.

ObieTrice 26
i loved 8 Mile!!!

royal_jester
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/disgust.gif

Catastrofic Luv
hehe. obietrice= funny and amusing

ObieTrice 26
8 Mile was cool,and it had a kick*ss soundtrack!

ThuggnBLUE
HAHAHA!!!! eek! eek! eek!

Fitch
no offence godshinto,but I said my opppinion in a very normal way without dirty words or anything.I didn't offend you.I dunno why she reacted like that ,it wasn't her business.Anyway,with those sigs you make good slaves though big grin.IT WAS a waste of time but maybe the mods will see this and maybe take a decision about a behavior that isn't acceptable.
back to avatars smile

P.S:I'm not against 8 mile,just used it as an example !

royal_jester
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/beer.gif Well guys I am going to sit back and have a beer...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/angel_not.gif

Catastrofic Luv
tom, hush. hahaha. laughing out loud

ObieTrice 26
mini-me with a bunch of mini-yous runnin round your backyard,swimmin pools

ThuggnBLUE
don't pull that "you don't know who you're talkin' to" biz on me cuz you damn well who am I am also Happy Dance

royal_jester
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/innocent.gif looks like ur sucking up to him laughing out loud

Catastrofic Luv
hahaha, yah i do kno u and i kno wut U want... so blah... i wasnt gonna say U dont kno me.... even tho U dont.. just cuz U read my melo... haha. laughing out loud

Fitch
neh.he admited that he was WRONG !And there is a pic that proves the love for ya'll. ..wink

Catastrofic Luv
haha sounds like it to me too.

Ushgarak
What the bloody hell was all this?

Let me make this clear- I don't give a flying toss what YOU people find entertaining, arguments like this will NOT be tolerated on the boards.

ALL of you need to learn when to bring the breaks in. Catastrofic Luv- you are not far from a banning- consider this an official warning.

If people want to credit Godshinto for their sigs, let them. I have already requested to Godshinto that he not specifically ask people to credit them to him. He may do that with the sigs themsevles in future; that is his business. This was already cool and sorted BEFORE this damn argument started and I am not impressed with anyone.

Closing- and I want this to be the END of it. If there are any other arguments or complaints- make them in private, to me if need be, but do NOT fill the boards with this kind of stuff.

Fitch
he loves you too much,that's why you start hearing things...

ThuggnBLUE
Regardless of whether or not it was her business and the way she reacted was "not acceptable", as you say, you still did go along with it. I don't think you're in a position do be saying shit like that either (bout behaviors and what is acceptable/not)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.