Lupin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
As the last of his dad's friends who are still... well... FRIENDLY, will HP6 see the forming of a stronger bond between Lupin and Harry? Or will Lupin get axed too, until all the Marauders are dead?

Gee, I hope not... Lupin is my last fave charcater left... apart from Fred and George... and Peeves... and Moody... and Tonks... and...

Laviera_j
stronger bond i think...definately, yeah.

remusL.
I agree.

PS : Lupin is the best character of all! cool

Member.
no, after remus dies, there will still be wormtail. he'll be the last of the marauders. and how do we know sirius is actually dead? he just got hit by a spell and fell through a portal.

america_boxers
i hope he dosent get axed i like lupin (not as much as james)

whiterider
oh no not lupin i mean changing into a werewolf that is just awesome arrrrrrrrrroooooooooooo. that would be very cool, unless you cant control it, but she better not make him die or anything unatural since there are probably many different way a wizard can die

america_boxers
what do you mean unateral?

tigereyes456
well already their bond is great but there could be problems with the werewolf thing dunno

whiterider
un-natural ya know, like somethin other else then a bullet shot at ya, or being stabbed by a sword

IBTonks
Do u know that David Thewlis will be playing Lupin?

america_boxers
who is he? i have seen a few pics but...

crazy_rock_chic
i hope he doesnt get axed, i like lupin!!!!!

Phoenix
I feel that wormtail is no longer a true Marauder, having betrayed his closest friends to their deaths

Phoenix
they would have to use silver or fire - those are the only known things that will kill a werewolf

tigger99
YA I dont want lupin to die. She might haved killed someone important (I dont belive that Sirius is dead). I like Lupin as well.

Hope you guys dont mind if I chat. I am a freind of Tonks.

tigger99

silver_tears
i dont believ that sirius is dead because one they dont specify the colour of the spell and also they dont report wat the name of the spell is and there is only one which kills for sure i think so u never know big grin also does anyone have a pic of the guy playing lupin confused i really liked lupin in the book and i think he plays a very important part in harrys life i mean after all hes the first DADA teacher who harry actually liked and he was one of his fathers best friends so i think harry really respects lupin big grin i doubt jk rowling would kill him off because after sirius lupin is like the only one left who knew his father personally sad

Member.
even though wormtail betrayed his friends, no one said he was no longer a marauder right?

america_boxers
the marausers are the coolest and wormtail is just a little ***** (sorry for the language) i will never think of him as a marauder...

Pheonix-they could kill him with more then silver and fire hes also a wizard so avada kedavera could kill him (cant that kill everything?) and wouldnt a silver bullet or something only work if he was in warewolf form?

BabyT
I don't think Lupin should die either...and I hope Black isn't dead!

Phoenix
*shrugs as answer to quezzies*

mg16
sry, but personally i think the marauderers r MEANT 2 b ded, sry, i hope he doznt die, but face it hes got it comin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif

mg16
cliq on the link thingy

mg16
i mean, mayb he wont die, coz basically theve been tryin 2 kill themselves off, peter (kinda) kills james, sirius and remus tryed 2 kill peter (and now theyre all ded), so on and so forth, but i definately think that sumthin life-changing (or life-taking) will definately happen to remus, hu agrees?

mg16
SIRIUS IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!! lol i think we all knew that about 4 years ago, lol

Phoenix
bumping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.