Fave new character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
LOVED Tonks. Kreacher was Kreepy, but Kool too... I amuse myself with alliteration...

phee630
good 4 u

Laviera_j
Tonks was good...loved Tonks. Kingsley seemed sweet - tough, but sweet! Like a big ol' teddy bear!

N.Tonks
Tonks was kewl...my new fave character....Luna Lovegoods also kool

iluvharrypotter
Pheonix, have you read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix? If you have, why do you like Kreacher?! He was the reason that Sirius is dead!! But, I guess it's not totally his fault though. He is really creepy.

crazy_c
Luna Lovegoodcos she reminds me of me rock

Phoenix
I didnt LIKE him, but he was a good character! I hate Snape, but he's a good character as weel - you don't have to like someone to think they're cool! and i did say he was creepy

crazy_c
creepy characters r cool

BOPRecruit 16
tonks' powers would so come in handy for me!

luna050
Luna Lovegood Rocks!!! rock

crazy_c
indeed

Phoenix
i'd love to be a metamorphmagi (sp?)

AccioOliverWood
I really liked Luna Lovegood because she was so...different! Sure it got a little creepy at times, but I found it great comic relief.
Tonks was cool, but she didnt really stand out to me. Kreacher was an interesting little git ((I hate him for what he did and all, but you gotta admit, he was quite interesting)).
I absolutely could NOT STAND Umbitch...uhh...i mean Umbridge. She was just so....evil. lol!
I loved Neville's whole new outburst of courage in the DoM.

But no matter what characters get introduced, Sirius Black *sobs* will always be my favorite!

Phoenix
SSSIIIIIIIRRRRRRRIIIIUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

my preciousssssssssssssss......................

hpxmenlotrnerd
Definitely Tonks, shes really comical! I know sirius isn't new, but he is my all time fav character!!

frootlooplucy
its weird, i really liked sirius all the time, but he wasnt my FAVOURITE, but now that hes dead *starts to cry* i love him all the more!! *cries harder*
also Luna is really really cool!! And Tonks, yeah, shes cool.

crazy_rock_chic
Luna, and Tonks. They're cool. Tonks rocks rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.