Bill and his lurve!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
What about bill and Fluere?

Do you guys think Fleure Delecour and Bill weasly will get together. In book no 5, they said Bill had left where he was working to come and help out with the order, and that the job had its perks, ie fleure working nearby at gringots....whats up with that?? Will Bill get with the person Ron fancied??????

unibrow
i dont think so...i always thought french girls were kinda slutty (no offense i wouldnt know, never met a french girl..prove me wrong) u kinda see that fleur is shallow and is the kinda girl that gets a new bf every two weeks so i dont think itll last... thumb down

phee630
i don't think bill and fleur will get together cuz for one, bill handles dragons and stuff which fleur doesn't have an interest in. Also, fleur is french. Do u really think Fleur would wwant to go down to Egypt with him?

This is just my opinion...

Laviera_j
No way! I don't suppose she would...

Who will he get with then do you think??

And who will be cast to play him???

unibrow
maybe tonks...but i dont think she would move to egypt either...

le_sainte
No, I don't think Bill and Fleur would be a good couple, she seems like the 'perfect' girlie-girl, and he's more like the rebellious type. But hey! Opposites attract, right? laughing out loud

crazy_c
maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.