hermy's house...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
In book 5, hermione is asked why she wasn't in ravenclaw when she is so brainy...

Do you think:

1. she chose Griffindore like harry did?
2. she is meant for something really big that involves bravery in the future?

What???

Also, is it coincidence that Cho was in Ravenclaw and hermy should have been too???

phee630
no it was not coincidence, they both meant to be in their house. I mean, the sorting hat never messed up b4 has it?

Laviera_j
NO I SUPPOSE NOT... wierd tho that they both cud have done better in other houses...

phee630
ya, like harry almost being put in slytherain

Laviera_j
yeah, exactly. Wat if he had been???

He would have been best mates with Malfoy - and he would have been a dick to Hermy and especially ron, just like...

SPOILER!

James was to Snape!

mg16
no coincedence, definately, without hermy, there would b no WAY they could get through all that they hav

LilyGinnyBlack
I believe that Hermione had been put in Gryffindor for a reason! If it hadn't been for her, then Harry and Ron would have already been seriously hurt or killed before the fifth book! It was like she was destined to be in Gryffindor and had been destined to be friends with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley! I also think the same for Neville, he was put in Gryffindor for a reason and I believe that we are to expect some great thing from Neville before the end of the series! big grin

its_magic
yeah poor neville sucks at magic because he is stuck with his dads wand
thats like putting a knife in a toaster it does not work thats why the wand broke in the 5th book so he can get his own wand and shine to do great things

thats what i think

krassin
well,neville does suck,but he is brave
plus sorting hat is nver wrong

LilyGinnyBlack
I LOVE Neville! big grin He is one of my favorite characters! To me Neville doesn't suck.....but to each their own! smile

krassin
i dont mean suck,i mean they way he is so clumsy and allways forgets things

LilyGinnyBlack
Oh, well, my bad! big grin Either way though, Neville rules!!! big grin

krassin
u think hge will end up like his parents?

crazy_rock_chic
i dont think he will, unless he gets tortured by voldemort like his parents

krassin
maybe voldemort will do something with him,the prophecy and all...

frootlooplucy
i think neville will die.... dont get me wrong, i love neville, hes my FAVOURITE character, but i think hes doomed. i really hope im wrong thoughsad

dark_august
yeah, he will play the part of sacrifice.... noble deed and all. and yeah hermy is there for a reason and shes the only one who can sometimes put sense to harry.

crazy_c
It says in the book that she chose to be in Gryffindor

rishi
hello

rishi
maybe...

krassin
maybe someting like this will happen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/velho.gif

daddy'sgurl
Well, couldn't Dumbledore be wrong and Neville be the one to have to kill Voldmort? Jus a thought.Dumbledore is almost always right, so it will most likely be Harry that has to kill Voldmort.It said in book 5 that Voldmort felt Harry more of a threat, but we have to remember JKR is always adding twists and turns to every book she writes. If Harry and Hermy got to choose what House they wanted to be in, who else got to choose the House they wanted, so what is the point of having a Sorting Hat if everybody gets to pick the House thye are in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.