Dudley Demented...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
WHEN DUDLEY GOT CAUGHT BY THE DEMENTOR IN BOOK5, what do you think he head??? He said he could hear stuff, bad stuff...?

LIKE WHAT?????HE IS A CUSSIONED LITTLE BRAT!

LOL! laughing out loud

unibrow
hello! hes a bully...no one who seeks attention by trying to appear stronger than everyone is mentally okay....he could have psychological probs or most likely he probably got turned down by a girl or somn...i mean honestly who would go out with dudley? *gagging* sorr- *barf*

Laviera_j
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said it girl!!!!!

HAAAAHAAAGHAAHAAAHAAA - stops and gags - HAAAHAAAHAAA!

phee630
i think Dudley will be more afraid of Harry in the next book....

Laviera_j
yeah, majorly - i think thay will finally get into that fight - the one that has been waiting to happen for so many long years!

phee630
most likely, maybe dudley secretly inside wants to be a wizard just like Harry and that is one of the reasons why he doen't like him

unibrow
or it could be the same reason malfoy doesnt like muggle borns....his parents brainwashed him...no ones born arrogant, stupid, selfish, jealous and so on..the pple they grow up around make them that way so bcuz petunia and vernon hate harry that made dudley hate him too...just my theory- but i also think hes jealous harry can beat pple up with a twig...lol i never got the wand thingi....

phee630
i agree with u unibrow. Any one who can beat up another person with a twig would be pretty impressive....lol

Laviera_j
yeah, totally, i agree too.

Laviera_j
but surely Dudley should get really cursed soon???

airangel429
i think that dudley is jealous of harry JUST like petunia was jeoulous of Lily! big grin

Phoenix
I think Dudley is horrible to Harry because he has never been taught anything else - his parents are horrible to Harry, and vernon in particular applauds and rewards dudley when he is particularlly horrible to harry

airangel429
yeah he applauds him for beefing up.......when he's still chunky..... and all he does is EAT! jeeeeeeeeeeeez

Laviera_j
lol!

celestial_moon
what if he heard harry getting all the praise from his aunt and uncle? that would b weird

Laviera_j
That would never happen - and I mean NEVER!

tigress
he could do with a good kicking though, wouldn't it be cool if draco and harry became friends and draco got hold of dudley...wow that I would pey a million galleons to see

airangel
laughing out loud that would be funny tigress

celestial_moon
lol

Laviera_j
I would Lurve that!

shaber
What do I think he heard? Well he does have reasons to feel insecure. If he were truly secure with himself, why them would he feel the need to beat up a ten year old?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.