Pen-Pals!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angel4
Hey! I made this thread so people can get together and find some pen-pals! They can talk about whatever they want. All you have to do is reply and tell us about yourself and then maybe some people will write back to you wanting to be pen-pals with you! I'm 13 and i'm going into grade 8, I love reading (Harry Potter books!!, and lots of other books 2 of course!!) painting and writing to pen-pals. I live in quebec, Canada. I am not very tall, but i'm not VERY short! I have brownish-blond hair and I have big blue eyes. If anyone wantes to write to me, you can reply to this message or you can write to me at [email protected] or [email protected]! smile

Smllfry247
ok... sure!

angel4
Smllfry247
What's ok........sure! supposed to mean. If you don;t like this thread, then just don't reply!!!! And if that wasn't sarcasm, then what did you mean by that??

angel4
hello ppl where r all u guys!! write back!!

yerssot
enjoy your stay here

Fire
hey come over to GDF alot more ppl there

BOPRecruit 16
Vedui', angel4!

Kes

Korri
welcome to the boards

royal_jester
Welcome? I think?...You should try the GDF to post this thread or have Ush move it for youwink

reptally
hello, looking for a pen pal? Write me at [email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.