funny funny!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/real_hussein

(btw, if anyones offended, say and i'll get ush to delete it)

Captain REX
It'll probably be funny, but I'm not checkin right now.

Tired Hiker
Your're right! It wasn't funny, it was 'funny funny'. The whole newsroom where I work was laughing. That's a great one for a news room.

Captain REX
I could imagine, after reporting all that crap about Saddam, it's good to laugh at him.

Tired Hiker
Yes, lucky for me I shoot local news and not national stuff. I get stuck in places like Santa Cruz doing stories on Surfers vs. Kayakers. I couldn't handle being stuck in Iraq. But still, we lead our news with national stuff so I have had to tolerate all that crap nonetheless.

Dexx
heheh..it's funny. Xcept for the end...thumb down they can do that after they catch him...
i have tons of this stuff with ben laden...hilarious

Baylin
laughing out loud

Phoenix
Tired Hiker, how did ya get into the media? cos thats a career I'm really interested in!! Altho, I live in England, so it might be slightly different, but please tell me anyhow!

Baylin
Run naked across a football pitch that'll get you into the media

Phoenix
So helpful.

LindsIsTightK
I have dial up so I'm not trying to watch that but I really want to mad

snlovergirl
lmaorotf rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

§pearhead
laughing out loud

JKozzy

leatherface12
laughing Saddam raps better than 50 cent.

el_barto
click here if you looked at the first link

el_barto
well that link got a big reaction laughing out loud laughing out loud

pixie1
lol

el_barto
well i was kinda hoping my post would get a little more attention laughing out loud

Dregh
1st link: Hahahahhaha that was so freaking funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.