One Scene To Rule Them All!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Ok this is a simple new thread that asks you as the forum user to tell us if you were giving the chance to be in one scene from any movie what would it be. Here is mine:

I'd have liked to been in the scene in Dawn of the Dead where we have our four main characters standing on the balcony of the second floor looking down at the zombies behind the doors, where Peter utters one of my favourite ever movie quotes "When there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the Earth"

The atmosphere makes the scene that ever bit more chilling. It hits home the Earth no longer belongs to the living but now the dead.

Tired Hiker
If I were in any scene in any movie, I'd want to be Lawrence Fishburne in Matrix Reloaded because then I would not yell so loud at all those people when giving my big speech and I'd make the movie less annoying.

Dexx
i'd be vincent in pulp fiction. Any scene.

FLIPMODE
I'd be Blade in Blade 2, where Nomak swings him by his feet, head crashing through concrete, then hurtling through the air. just to show how tuff I am.

I'd be spiderman at the very end of the movie when it's all CG and at the last scene in he movie he swings from the top of a skyscraper towards the screen, very cool CG scene. Really shows the awesome flexibility of spiderman, not to mention the fearlessness

chica16
i'd be in anything in lotr... i love those movies

Darth Vicious
Ill be Neo fighting the 100 Agents, it would be sooo cool to actually see and feel what its like!

ChinaNiki
Since I always wanted to be Leia, I'ld choose the scene in Star Wars where Han and Luke are attempting to rescue her and she's chewing them out while shooting at stromtroopers

mardook
This is probably the insomnia talking... but I'd probably have to say I'd be Charlton Heston in the Ten Commandments when he parts the seas... "laughs evilly" laughing

hrh_jennifer
I would also have to say any scene from lotr, perhaps especially, the scene from ROTK trailer with Pippin, I'd be there to give him a hug!

Any scene from POTC, preferably with Johnny, 'cos he would make me laugh.

Let's see, out of my older film collection, I think that I would have liked to be in The Slipper and the Rose, when the prince is dancing around the crypt, or the Neverending Story where I could fly on Falkor, and hmmm let's see, The Goonies, which scene should I choose, Heck, I'd just have to be in the whole film, after all, once I'd started searching for the treasure, I couldn't go back 'cos the Fratelli's would get me! laughing

Kes
Scully(The X Files) in any scene, but if Mulder (Duchovny) was in it better big grin

GABRIEL05
Obi Wan, when he fights Anakin. Only I would do it differently

"Anakin theres still hope"
"No. I serve a new master now"
"Aiight then Beootch I see how it is. BUST A MOVE!" (cue Incredible Bongo bands Apache) (continue with aggresive breakdancing scene)

cogger15
any scene in pirates of the caribbean, so i could be with orlando and johnny!!!!! love eek! pirate love

johnnys#1 fan
any scene with johnny depp and..
the battle at helms deep in Lord of the Rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.