How will Padme DIE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leog14
Personally I think that iit's either that Anakin let her die by accident or that the Jedi Order stopped Anakin from saving her and he hated them for that and that's why he turned

Rogue Jedi
if this is from ep.3, why is anakin's hair still worn padawan style?

Mist
3 things i wanna know:
1) how does jar jar die!!!!????
2)how does nute gunray die!!!!!??
3)how does jar jar die!!!!!?????

Rogue Jedi
this pic looks bogus to me.

finti
it is a fan made picture RJ.

Rogue Jedi
like i said, bogus

finti
well fan art never claim to be the original stuff, they only make pictures that they themselves think it will be like. He never claimed it was the real stuff

queeq
Indeed. I like fan art.

Julie
violently......if she does die....I just can't see it being too peaceful a death

Rogue Jedi
sorry. i misunderstood it. pretty coll pic.

Leog14
So the pic's fake, it's the taught that counts

Leog14
NOT BAD FAN ART, pretty cool 2

Captain REX
Same here, but it has to be good quality or I start killing people.

For example, The Star Wars Artist's Guild has some excellent quality stuff. They do stuff for RPG's.

Anyway, I think that I will wait to see how she dies. If she dies that is. Leia has to remember her for Episode 6 after all.

Rogue Jedi
excellent picture.

Captain REX
Yeah, looks okay.

Leog14
tHIS NEXT PIC IS REALLY STRONG, DEEP.

Leog14
THE MAN IN BLACK

justinday15
Nice pics Leog14.

Leog14
YHX

finti
I like the Rise of the Empire picture

Ushgarak
All very nice, but not very relevant to the subject; if you want to start up an Episode III Fan Art thread please feel free!

Celsius
I believe that Palpatine kills Padme then tells Anakin that Obi Wan did it. And thats what causes Anakin to freak ot.

Sorry if aby1 has already posted this.

finti
I think Padme will die at her sanctuary at Alderaan sometime after EPIII, what causes her death I dont know maybe a broken heart

Rogue Jedi
she wil probably die saving the twins lives.

finti
I think the twins will have been seperated before her death or else Luke would have remembered her too

Leog14
Couldn't Padme just die by giving birth to the twins and Palpatine tells Anankin that something different or even that The jedi order doesn't tell Anakin the truth because they are afraid of his offspring like Obi-Wan said in SWEPVI: ROTJ while he was talking to Luke about his the danger of his father's offspring

Captain REX
People are coming up with a bunch of ways that she would die BEFORE a newborn baby would start remembering people. I don't even remember the doctor who pulled me out, and he was the first person I saw.

finti
not necessarily, few kids are born with their eyes open. Thats why some docters actually have to "slap" the kids butt to get it to react to the new environment outside the womb.

We discussed the fact that kids dont remember stuff before they are around 3 or 4 years old. People think they remember situations but usually they have seen pictures of the event that trigger that so called memory of it. It is a trick of the mind and what you remember are the images on the picture, not the feelings or emotions surrounding the event

Leog14
Hello Luke and Leia aren't ordinary kids, they are Jedi kids. Maybe having the force inside you helps you remember do things better.

Rogue Jedi
ladies and gentlemen, dr. finti, m.d. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

finti
being jedi kids doesnt mean you inherit , even if the chances probably increases by being so, the skill of the force

Member.
The force is all around us, anyone can use it. It's just that people choose to ignore those little voices. The jedi are specially trained for years and years to harness the power of the force. And me thinks that padme will be killed in an accident and then anakin goes berserk.

Leog14
i just had an unusual and terrifying idea about how Padme dies. What If Anakin accidently kills Padme while trying to fight Count Dooku or even Obi-Wan or even Mace Windu. After that he blames the jedi order to be a horrible place and decides that the only way to avenge his love's death is by taking out the Jedi Order. Scary, huh, but possible. Just think about it for a while. It would be so freakin dramatic for this final star wars saga.

Member.
hm...let's see. mace and anakin fighting, then anakin goes, " oops, i chopped my wife in half...You killed Padme, You bastards!!" scary but highly unlikely to happen. I'm sure GL has something totally wacked for us.

Rogue Jedi
i think what he means is that padme is trying to seperate them and is ACCIDENTALLY impaled with a lightsaber. finti is right. some people have zero force ability, being blind to the force. ie: han solo.

Ushgarak
"Anyone" can use it? Good Lord no, only a very few can harness the power of the Force. You have to be born with the talent.

Leog14
Padme will die in this Ep3 and it will be by Count Dooku's hands since he just wanted to kill her since EP2 because of the whole government problem. Maybe now he will finish the job.

Rogue Jedi
it was nute gunray who wanted padme dead. dooku was doing it because he wanted the trade federation on his side. it was nothing personal between dooku and padme. she was simply a means to an end.

Lyn
i hope she dies peacefully if she does...coz leia does have 2 remember her...but i agree i reckon that's wot turns anakin or contributes 2 it...sad
leog14 i luv ur pic!! thumb up

Member.
dies peacefully? god no. if she dies naturally of cancer or something, i doubt anakin will go mad and kill everyone. and Padme probably dies when leia and luke are like 4 or something, i certainly remember stuff i did when i was four. or 3.

chica16
what if she kills herself

Member.
yea...that could be it. Anakin turns mad for some reason and padme can't live without her dear anakin and kills herself. but then what about her children? doubtful she would kill herself. the idea that padme dies by getting killed or in an accident are the most popular.

Rogue Jedi
im sticking with the idea that she is accidentally killed while seperating anakin and obi wan from dueling.

finti
and I am sticking with that she dies some years after EpIII

Rogue Jedi
so i see we are sticking with it....what time is it in norway, fint?

finti
09:05 am

Rogue Jedi
man....it is 2 am here. anyway, back to topic.....

finti
she dies after ep III

Rogue Jedi
probably so. but you have top admit that if it happened the way i posted it would make a lot of sense to have it written that way.

finti
yes

queeq
If, if, if.

Member.
how would she seperate them? it's way too dangerous and i doubt she'd be stupid enough to jump in.

Leog14
Maybe she actually dies just helping Anakin fight. Who? I don't know?

Member.
lol, not too bad.

Rogue Jedi
picture this: anakin is on the brink of going over to the dark side. he is fighting obiwan. padme, trying to stop the fight AND stop anakin from going over to the dark side, tries to step in and stop him. she is accidentally impaled on anakins saber. anakin blames obiwan for her death and gives in to the dark side.

finti
thing is though, then the twins have to have been born and hid away

Rogue Jedi
yes, i overlooked that. maybe they are born early on in the movie and she is killed towards the end. i dont know.

finti
will conflict with what Leia tells Luke in ROTJ

CHRISTIAN
finti is right padme dies after epi3,she went into with the organa famaly as a servant,to protect herself from anakin,she dies from sickness,that wat i heard from lucas.

Leog14
maybe she dies by Sidious's hands. I mean if Sidious can cloud the jedis from finding out that he is a sith then maybe he could block Anakin or Vader all through his time as a Sith Knight... or whatever. I just don't know where that would fit.

Rogue Jedi
lung cancer..... laughing out loud

finti
after a law suit of the tobacco guild

Rogue Jedi
which nute gunray is obviously the head of.

finti
I thought it was Smokey robinson

Lyn
Yeah I agree with you finti...she would be killed afterwards. I read somewhere that GL wont actually show her dying, like she doesnt die in Ep3...he's going to tell us what happens to Padme in a series of books that will follow the movie. I personally would like to see some kind of closure to her character because we've all learnt about her and liked her in the prequels and then suddenly there is no mention of her, and then for that fleeting moment you think about a woman who fell in love with the good Anakin and had these 2 amazingly strong people. I always imagined Padme just sitting sadly by the window or something at the Organa residence thinking about Anakin and Luke and everything. I can see her dying of a broken heart or something, i really can.

Rogue Jedi
a broken heart sounds about right. the final shot of her should be with an extremely sad look on her face as the twins are taken from her by obi wan.

Lyn
Yeah that's pretty much what i thought RJ. That would at least show us that she was "very beautiful, kind but sad"...as Leia describes her in ROTJ to Luke.

Captain REX
I agree with Finti as well. Leia would have to remember her mother, and I think Padme watched over her on Alderaan, like somebody said earlier.

Lyn is putting sad images into my head... *sob, sob*

Rogue Jedi
me too, rex, dont be afraid. let it out, big guy.

Lyn
I'm sorry Rex, RJ...I didn't want to make you sad...now I'm sad sad
Even though I'm totally supporting the idea of Padme dying after Ep3 I just wanted to suggest something...
This is a little bit off the subject I guess, but I always had a vision of not only seeing Padme saddened but also buried or something. Try and imagine this ok...

PADME-"Bail, I want you to take care of Leia for me. Don't tell her about me or her father. Educate her, make her strong. Love her as though she was your own."
BAIL-"Of course Padme, but...what is it? What's wrong?"
PADME-"I'm dying, Bail."

Right...a little farfetched I know but then they show Padme holding that little necklace/charm thing Anakin gave her in Ep1. Then they go from that image and fade into another.
You still see the charm only she's wearing it and as the shot moves outward you see her, dead, lying on some kind of boat thing. Say for example it's set, at...um, the Lake Resort where they first kiss in Ep2.
Then ever so slowly she is lowered into the water...

A little silly I know, and I definitley don't think Padme will die in Ep3 but I just wondered what people thought of this idea.

Member.
*sob**sob* how touching...

Lyn
Really?? Not just sappy?? I'm making every one upset... sad
But I will be very sad when Padme goes. I mean you don't hear anything further about her in the OT really...so very very sad sad

Rogue Jedi
you are killing me, lyn. nothing sadder than watching a grown man cry.

Lyn
I'm sorry, I'll stop...I don't want to make you cry. sad
This is just such a sad thing to discuss....

Ushgarak
Is it? Geez. They blow up an entire planet in ANH and no-one bats an eyelid, but they get all sappy about Padme just because she full in love with a mass murderer.

Leog14
People, people, don't kill yourself in trying to kill Padme. Like I said the most likely thing would be for Padme to die of some natural reason, which i think is stupid because if GL has to try to make a powerful scene like that and accidently kill the movie , this would become a horrible finish for the saga.

Lyn
ANH was a tragedy, and in a way so is what we all know will happen to Padme, because we "know" her. It's not that this is sad and that wasnt, it's just a different circumstance...get me..??

Captain REX
Plus, the only person we know on Alderaan at the time of it's destruction is Bail Organa. I don't mind seeing him blown to pieces...

Ushgarak
Strikes me as pretty callous.

Captain REX
Please, don't say callous, it reminds me of the reading summer homework I have to finish...

Member.
lol, do we really know if padme dies at all? it could be that she just gets kidnapped and never heard from again or something.

Rogue Jedi
hmm...good point.....

Lyn
Kidnapped, by like Chewie or something...bizarre!!

Lyn
Look what I found...

Member.
nice pic.

x-men
padme dies about 3 years after episode 3

Lyn
Thanx Member...happy
How do you know that x-men?

x-men
i know padme does mot die in episdoe 3 but how doyou think she will die(inbetween episode 3 and 4)
i think she will kill her self about 3 years after episode 3
possible that bail organa and padme got together and raised baby leia
but bail runs off with another girl and padme is really upset because now she has lost 2 men.so she kills her self

just a thought?

finti
he doesnt

finti
this one will merge with the other Padmes death thread

Lyn
Sorry x-men, but I find that VERY hard to believe..

Rogue Jedi
i agree, lyn.

Lyn
JediChick-Lyn concurs with the honourable members of this prestigious forum, Norse God-finti and Samanosuke-Rogue Jedi...Senator Bail Organa DOES NOT have an affair with Padme Amidala nor does he elope with another girl causing Padme's suicide.
Silly huh, well I'm bored wink

Rogue Jedi
padme and bail, sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G? if you say so.....

Lyn
laughing

finti
sick

Lyn
I agree finti, it's funny but definitley sick...

darkshadow
if you watch star wars return of the jedi leia tells how she dies
she dies when leia and luke are six yrs old and she also tell that she was sad and she got sick and died if anything at the end of episode 3 its going to show either luke and leia being born or padme is pregnant

Lyn
I don't remember Leia actually mentioning the age she was when her mother died. She describes her memories of her, that she was "very beautiful, kind but...sad". If she were 6 when Padme died then she'd remember a whole lot more than that.
Leia doesnt even say how she dies...are you sure about all that stuff you put Darkshadow??

finti
she didnt mention her age she said "she died when I was very young"

Lyn
Yeah thats what I'm saying finti, I don't understand why Darkshadow would think Leia was 6 when Padme died.

finti
He/she needs to watch ROTJ again, and this time without the imaginary text

Lyn
laughing
Darkshadow must have just been making it up-6 years old...honestly!!

finti
and needs to learn to write shorter sentences messed erm

Lyn
Yeah, with punctuation.

finti
indeed

darkshadow
finti your are right its been awhile since i seen it in fact it doesn't say how old she was at that she was younger but ben also tell that when anakin turns to darkside that he didn't know that padme was pregnant
and i thought that she said her age when i saw it this morning i realized that it didn't say her age sry about that this is my first writing on the forums

finti
thats ok darkshadow, I think it is a key factor that Anikan didnt know of Padmes pregnancy. I dont think Vader found out he had children to after the battle of Yavin in ANH

darkshadow
the more i think about how padme dies the more i think that george lucas is going to at the end of episode three he is going to let us know how she dies. and in my opinion is that she is not going to be murdered i think she is going to kill herself or she get sick but i could be wrong but i think that lucas is going to let people know at the end of episode 3 how she dies.

finti
maybe

Member.
could it be that anakin and padme were seperated somehow and didn't know he was a father until after he became vader? cuz he definetely knew when he said "No Luke, I AM your father" or something. he probably heard that padme died but she didn't and it was all a miscommunication. that'll be funny. kinda like romeo and juliet.

Ushgarak
It could very well be that Anakin does not know he has kids- though as early reports make out that Padme will be visibly pregnant during the movie, that would most likely be because he thinks Padme died before giving birth.

Rogue Jedi
thinking my kids were dead would push ne over to the dark side.

darkshadow
the reason i think that she doesn't die in episode 3 is that leia remembers her and i think that lucas is going to let us now towards the end of episode 3 that how she dies and i have to agree with some people that said that its not important that we need to know how she dies because she is not as important as anakin and yoda and ben.

Member.
interesting...

Lyn
The reference you made to Romeo and Juliet, Member, was a very good one indeed. Both Padme and Anakin are from separate lives and upbringings. Anakin grew up as a slave on Tatooine and is now a Jedi, while Padme grew up in politics on Naboo firstly as a Queen and now a Senator. Also the tragedy that spoils their love and the fact that in the end, both die. Nice one Member!! thumb up
And Darkshadow, I'm a chick fan ok...please try and refrain from calling Padme unimportant compared to the Jedi. She is an extremely powerful politican, wife to the chosen one and mother of Luke and Leia...I consider her pretty damn important.

Ushgarak
The R&J comparison falls apart, though, because they are not from WARRING backgrounds. This is more like a fairytale- Royal Person finds love in slave boy- than that sort of literature.

Leog14
Could we stick to the point. Name a person and reason that person might have to kill Padme.

Leog14
Or just write that she dies of natural reasons.

Lyn
Sorry Leog14, I just don't like people badmouthing Padme mad

darkshadow
lyn i wasn't putting padme down i like her character what i was saying is that lucas could just give us a clue at the end of episode 3 on how she dies but i won't be as surprise that he puts more focus on anakin and obi wan and yoda because they are the one's that goes through the whole triligy but at the sametime lucas has to do padme's death right or he will conterdict return of the jedi when leia talks about her and sry if i gave you the wrong impression that i didn't like her i'm sry

Lyn
That's ok, I get what you meant.
Sorry I was mean...

Member.
for the R&J, i meant the last part where romeo thinks juliet is dead and then kills himself and then juliet comes alive and kills herself. a miscommunication. anakin would hear that padme died but actually didn't and he turns all crazy and angry like and somehow turn to the dark side of the force. padme comes back from something that senators do and... agh, who cares, something like that.

Leog14
Good comparison, Yoda, Member or whoever u are. But remember Star Wars isn't all a romantic story. I mean even though this is the most delicate movie of the saga, lets not turn Romeo and Juliet loose on Ep3. Hey I just rememebered Leonardo Dicaprio was suppose to be Anakin. What a coincedence.

finti
DiCaprio was rumored to auditioned for the role as Anakin, not suposed to be Anakin

Lyn
Yeah, I heard that too finti, and I read somewhere Colin Hanks was auditioning too...sorry but I find that really weird.

yerssot
some of those are rumors and some real

the official story as it stands today is that DiCaprio went to the Ranch and saw TPM with GL and afterwards asked to read some lines for himself and did not in any way auditioned

Lyn
Oh...ok, I still think Hayden Christensen was the best choice for Anakin.

Julie
poor poor Padme.....hopefully if she does die...it'll be a noble or "cool" or tragic or something meaningful death

yerssot
nope; she won't; trust me julie wink

Leog14
I just got to ask you rate Hayden's acting. I think it was a little off. Maybe an 7.5 out of 10. I mean you can see it in the scene when Anakin see's Obi-1's hologram and at the ending when Padme tells him to come to Geonosis, Anakin acts so happy she found a way to get him to go. The guy had just come from a his mother's funeral and he's happy because he goes to some other planet.

Julie
wouldn't you like to be distracted for a moment from such a somber scene......besides the whole anger management thing.......sometimes you can be totally insanely happy in the most depressing of times....right before you jump of the proverbial cliff

Rogue Jedi
yeah, haydens acting skills are questionable....ryan phillipe would have been great as anakin...

finti
Hayden is awesome compare to that Jack Lloyd dude

Rogue Jedi
agreed, finti...he was terrible....

Lyn
I thought Hayden Christensen was perfect.
But Ryan Phillipe, if I had had to have chosen another, would have been my choice.

Leog14
U could be true

finti
could she?

Lyn
Couldn't I?? wink

Rogue Jedi
no....hayden was far from perfect.....

Lyn
No one's perfect I just thought he was the best choice for Anakin.

finti
he was ok

Lyn
Thanx finti, at least you didn't toally discredit him.

finti
well I just felt he wasnt all that bad

Rogue Jedi
he wasnt all bad, just not perfect.

finti
true, but I ambig grinbig grin devil

Lyn
laughing That you are finti, that you are...
Thanx RJ, maybe "perfect" was the wrong word but I think he did really well!!

Darth Devil
This Might have already been said i havent been checking up but cud it be posssible tht they fake padmes death for her pertection and anikin thinks she is dead and gets pissed off and goes after obi wan or does summin stupid

Leog14
haha

Lyn
Its possible

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>