Queuing for Episode II...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
How long would you stand outside (with your sleeping bag) outside the cinema to watch the first showing of Episode 2?

finti
It doesent get that bad in Norway, you can buy the tickets a week in advance of the screening. So what Im gonna do is buy them throug the internet as soon as it open, this way I can choose where I wanna sit.!! Pretty cool thing they started with at the local cinema complex. The site for it is down at the moment but I can link it up when its back so you all can see what they offer us of comfort at the local movie teathers. smile

queeq
Samen here in Holland. I had tickets in advance for the pre-premiere viewing at midnight of the day it was released. I think one could get tickets at the counter right before it started.

queeq abides

Darth Gehenna
I was able to get the tickets (for TPM) a week early and there was no line. Saw the midnight showing in the middle seat in the back. The best seat! I'm not worried about lines for Episode II.

krautrocker
I'll take the day off work and maybe go the night before to get a couple of tickets , but it doesn't matter where I sit first time or if I'm first or not. I'll probably have chance to see it in every seat in the house as I'll go back that many times.

Dim
Wow, you guys were lucky...there was a loooooooooooooooong line the day it came out(at all the theaters)..I actually waited a week to see it.

JediOasis
I saw it opening night, I waited in line for a couple hours, but it was well worth it. For EP2 I would wait even longer.

queeq
Without a world wide release some of you will have to send me the bootleg again. That's how I saw it the first time, about a month after it came out in the States.

queeq abides

finti
I got as bootleg as well, but only a week after its release in the States. Someone downloaded it from the net and it was an exellent copy. So I had it on video pretty soon. This guy who downloaded it says he`ll do it again.

Boshuda
Come on guys!!!
You can't seriously consider watching, what is definitely an inferior copy of a StarWars film, when you can wait a few weeks for the real McCoy, in glorious surround sound and vibrant colours on a HUUUUUGE screen!!
I thought you were true fans!?!
Don't bow to the pirates!!!!

queeq
We're not talking about a few weeks here, Boshuda. We are talking about a couple of months. Last time TPM came out in April, I had to wait until September before I could see it in a theatre. By then I was happy to have seen it six times already. I get desperate.

queeq abides

JediPhil
In germany it isn't that problem to get a ticket. But we organized a line. The One and Only BERLIN ORGINAL LINE '99!

We were waiting a week in front of the movie theater. 15 people..that was big fun!

Aren't you for a worldwide simultanous Release, thann support the ONE WORLD, ONE RELEASE CAMPAIGN on www.starwarsnews.de/release/english.html

http://www.starwarsnews.de/release/logo2.gif

May The Force Be With You !

JediPhil
[email protected]

Gundark
My brother and I waited in line about four hours. He turns 50 in December and I don't think he'd be willing to camp out, but I would. We do a lot of camping in May anyway, before the mosquitos and flies are around, so roughing it would be no big deal. It would be a pain to take off work though, cause everything gets so piled up til I get back. stick out tongue

Ratcat
I'd definately think about doing it, but not to see the UK release, it would have to be the world premier or nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.