Tired Hiker's Camp Fire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
This is where you can come and sit round the ol' camp fire and tell a true story about your life. Then, everyone gets to make fun of you and we all laugh at you and eat smores. Okay, my turn.

I just found out that my ex girlfriend is back with her old boyfriend who was abusive to her. I'll never understand it and it's a hard one to swallow. I don't even know why I am telling you all this, but I guess I deal with pain in strange ways. Okay, now let me have it. Anything goes.

Catastrofic Luv
eh, F her then... get with sumbody better.

my story... my ex who cheated on me 6 times before we "offically" broke up claims 2 have changed his ways yet he still wants a "3some" with him and his "friend who's a girl" :rolls eyes: gawd... i dont kno. ok lauff...

Tired Hiker
You couldn't get laid if you had a hundred dollar bill hanging out of your zipper. (see how this works? don't be nice to me, bag on me) big grin

Catastrofic Luv
aww but thats mean. lol. hmm... well... thats cuz... u r such a nice pretty boy... us girls want the thugs.. duh dumb@$$... better?

Tired Hiker
Yesssssssssssss! That's what it's all about. Good one. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

ObieTrice 26
Haha!stupid Hiker! ok my turn,my friend got shot a while back

Catastrofic Luv
yah well it was ur fault for not stepping in front of the bullet f*cktard. laughing out loud this helps. smile

Tired Hiker
Yeah, you stupid idiot. Always take the bullet for a friend. Points and laughs at Obie.

BellaButterfly
I have a story .......k here goes......there is this really hot guy named Marco at my school...he is amazing.but he has a really bad reputation of being a "pimp" ,anyhow it didnt matter to me all i wanted was to kiss him cuz he is so beautiful...so anyway after a game i went to cheer for there was gonna be an afterparty at his house...so we went and there we were having fun...i decided to ask himout and i did then he said to go to his room...there he told me not to expect much from him cuz he wasn't very experienced....i couldnt stop lauging...to think this was the sex god of our school....although i am very happy with him right now!

ObieTrice 26
haha!stupid pimp cant even kiss

Catastrofic Luv
ROTFL!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud man, im seriously lauffing hard at that one... wow. that shit sucks... even though im sure there is nothing better at my school i dont date "school boys" anyways... rotfl!!!! haha that one was great!!!

Tired Hiker
You skank! laughing out loud (that was to butterfly)

ObieTrice 26
1 time,a guy i knew bought pimp hat

BellaButterfly
HEY HE'S LEARNING! wink stick out tongue

Catastrofic Luv
hahaha. wow. dont u feel special?

ObieTrice 26
who's learning?

BellaButterfly
IM NOT A SKANK tired hiker........i just like pleasure (not that kind ..innocent pleasure) from really beautiful guys! jealous you can't get laid tired hiker!

Tired Hiker
Dude, that is so dumb OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! Dork!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud eek!

Catastrofic Luv
haha, yah he is isn't he? we should gang up on him!! haha.

Catastrofic Luv
obviously not you. haha.

ObieTrice 26
seriosly,who's learning wut?

Tired Hiker
You're not supposed to stick up for yourself on this thread. You're supposed to take a beating like a man!

Yeah, so what if I can't get laid!! Happy Dance big grin stick out tongue

Catastrofic Luv
haha yah b*tch!!!! lololol laughing out loud

BellaButterfly
but i am not a man so i defent myself like a woman...a$$hole...hehe...obie Marco is learning to be a good lover (innocent love)

Catastrofic Luv
haha innocent... sure... how old R U?

BellaButterfly
16! and you?

Catastrofic Luv
15. lol. how far have U gone w/ a guy?

Tired Hiker
Could have fooled me!!! Ha ha laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing big grin

See, this is fun!

One time I got yelled at by my boss because I left my cell phone on top of my car and it fell off and broke.

Catastrofic Luv
omg. you are dumber than i could have imagined!

BellaButterfly
luv i have only had a major make -out session with a guy...no sex yet ..im waiting for the special guy...i dont want to have sex with a gorgeous airhead lol....tired hiker you make me laugh lol!!!! how stupid could you be!!!!!!

ObieTrice 26
holy flying f**k Tired Hiker,how could u be so stupid?

ChinaNiki
my old boss used to threaten to fire me about once a week the last two years I was there and he was always telling me how my sister could get everything done better and faster

Tired Hiker
Your sister is so much better than you, you dork!!!!! doctor beer

BellaButterfly
at least china has gotten laid before!!!!!!! tired hiker, who is the dork now!~

Tired Hiker
Happy Dance smokin'

BellaButterfly
laughing out loud geek <tired hiker

Tired Hiker
Yeah, real funny. You huge wench!!!!! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue eek! stick out tongue

lol butterfly

BellaButterfly
it is funny......you retarded airhead!!!!!!
hiker thumb down wacko

Tired Hiker
One time I tried to show off and karate kick the cash register door closed while I was at my old job, and I slipped, and caught my foot on the till bringing the entire register down to the ground smashing into pieces.

BellaButterfly
hahahaha.....what a loser!!!

Rogue Jedi
i sense much hostility here. ninja pirate evil face

Tired Hiker
Yes, welcome rougejedi. This is the place where you let your guard down and take a beating. In return, you may give a beating. The key is to not get angry and defend yourself. Live by this, and you will prevail.

Rogue Jedi
in that case, i need a spanking..... stick out tongue big grin laughing Happy Dance

Catastrofic Luv
ur a moron. haha. laughing out loud

ChinaNiki
when I was four I tried to cook a poptart for my 2yr old sister and charcoaled it, but I did not know that charcoaled poptart would give me a serious burn so I picked up out of the toaster. My sister had to try to tell my parents what I did and it took a while cuz they were working in the yard and mowing the lawn and she was only 2. Good thing my mom's a nurse. Fortunately, there was no lasting damage.big grin

Catastrofic Luv
you are so retarded. you should have had more common sense!!!!

ChinaNiki
four year olds don't have common sensehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tongue_ss.gif

happy kine
i got a little something for the camp fire..... muahahaha

ChinaNiki
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
ChinaNiki, you're such a dork!!! Ha ha ha! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

One time I was at Marine World watching the killer whale show and the ring leader guy asked the audience to pick a number between one and ten. He held the microphone up to me while I was spacing out and I said, "seventeen".

ObieTrice 26
laughing out loud stupid Hiker,only a true dumb*ss would do somethin like that

Tired Hiker
big grin

Tired Hiker
"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

Eminem is the most trendy un original rapper ever invented! Anyone who likes him must have poo for brains!!! Dork!!!!!!!!!!! hah aaaha ha.
smokin' eek!

ObieTrice 26
What the f**k?uhh....o.....k.....

ObieTrice 26
btw Hiker, ppl arent "Invented",theyre born, duh!!

Tired Hiker
Great come back, pal. You're a peach! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

ObieTrice 26
haha,stupid Hiker,thinks ppl are "invented"

Tired Hiker
Edward Scissorhands was invented, DUH!! laughing out loud

ObieTrice 26
Edward Siscorhands isnt real,DUH!!!

Tired Hiker
What? Don't tell me edward scissorhands isn't real!! Next thing you know you'll be trying to make me believe Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny aren't real. Obie, you are a big fat huge gaping liar and a dork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yah! rock Happy Dance rock Happy Dance rock

Tired Hiker
I'm on fire today! devil

Catastrofic Luv
dancing bananas R funny. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Happy Dance

ChinaNiki
Man, you're such a bone headbig grin

Tired Hiker
*pulls bone from his head and lights it on fire*

ChinaNiki
that's an interesting trick
now what are you going to do now that your brains have fallen out of your head

Tired Hiker
Uh, can't think about that answer, for I have no brains, DUMMY!!!!!!!!

cool laughing out loud cool laughing out loud cool laughing out loud cool

ChinaNiki
idiotsmile

Catastrofic Luv
i got no sleep last night. i think if i get up, i will fall in the fire and die. *blah* laughing out loud Happy Dance go banana go!!!

ChinaNiki
looney tunes^^^^^^^^

LindsIsTightK
Ahhhhh, here we go. This thread was made way back when Preston and I weren't even friends. So glad those days are over yes

But I love the thread............

badkittykitty
Haha!! I never even seen this little gem! thanks for bringing it back linds!!

silver_tears
whos preston?

badkittykitty
good question

LindsIsTightK
confused TH of course.............

silver_tears
well we dont know his name huh
or at least i dont stick out tongue

badkittykitty
you know he told us once,in the real name thread I just forgot! sorry th

LindsIsTightK
I figured out his real name when I was talking to him through PM once. TH is like my uncle, always there to give me advice smile

silver_tears
i dont think hed appreciate being called ur uncle linds laughing

badkittykitty
he is so awesome and funny as hell I love it when he's around,theres never a dull moment!!

LindsIsTightK
Actually, I know him very well and I think he would be very flattered by it. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have already told him before that I appreciated his advice smile

badkittykitty
so where is th tonight any how?

LindsIsTightK
I don't know sad He should be here by now. Was he on last night? I can't remember now.............

pablo007
I hadn't seen this thread before...

LindsIsTightK
We pulled it out from the archives' of the OTF wink

badkittykitty
me either pabloo till today...
I dont know if he was on linds,last night i couldnt get on till 600am

pablo007
I haven't seen TH online.

LindsIsTightK
Well I just checked, he was on until 4 something this morning. Damn, I hope he shows up tonight.

Tied Hiker
Hey, I'm here! big grin wink I'm back from a ten year reunion that was not mine, but I have a lot of friends from that year who invited me so . .. . I kept telling everyone that it was my twelve year. I'd be like, "why are you guys at my twelve year?" That was a good ice breaker. But you guys, yeah you . . the gang, you guys rock!!!!!! rock

badkittykitty
sweet th we missed you so much!!

Tied Hiker
big grin

Tired Hiker
You all can bite my ass. Bah humbug. Lick me.

Gotwa
Well.. bite you or lick you ? Wtf make up your mind.

LindsIsTightK
*grabs a beer and sits down next to Preston by the fire*

*belches*

Alright Preston, sure thing buddy wink

badkittykitty
especially that Tied Hiker

Tired Hiker
Does anybody have any new jokes, preferably very dirty and against Christmas?

Aqua
um no....but heres my story

on my cuzins b-day we were eating dinner at her house and my aunt Camilla was siting right next to me and she said she had to fart. so i moved my chair and the coushin(sp) slid alittle which made me fall off the chair and when i did my mom said "daaang Camilla your fart must have been something."

Aqua
anyone have any stories........

Gotwa
I do. I stabbed my counselor. The end. =o

Aqua
lol nice story heres another one...

Good moring peeps
*microphone goes out*
.............................................................................................................................................................................
*microphone comes back on and i walk off*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.