Happy Birthday silver tears !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fitch
happy birthday silver tears !!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif

Baylin
Happy birthday! big grin

Celsius
I've already PMed her, but waht the hey.

smile smile HAPPY BIRTHDAY smile smile

Dexx
happy birthday
(damn..this thing with no post count is weird. If someone would've asked me this morning i could've sworn there's not KMC member named silver ters. But she has 1500 posts eek!...how come i haven't noticed her)

bigbadbike2
Happy Bday. Silver tears.

(She is new Dexx. She has just been posting alot)

Dexx
i'd say...A LOT

Korri
happy b-day silver tears

i 'suppose' i could let u have keanu 4 one day of the year but he is mine 4 the other 364 days!!

ChinaNiki
happy birthday Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LilySatine
I joined before her and she exceeded my post count!! huh

Aha Happy Birfday!! big grin

Fitch
you joined before you?is that a 2 personalities problem ? laughing out loud .I'm kiddn',happened to me too(the mistake I meen)

Dexx
i joined after a lot of members..and surpassed their post count evil face

LilySatine
*Smacks forehead* My mistake! *Edits* stick out tongue

Fitch
It's not the post count that matters....it's the person stick out tongue

Dexx
no way

Fitch
oh yeah !

Dexx
post count all the way

Ushgarak
Happy birthday ST!

But... where IS the birthday girl?

DemonicGambit
Happy birthday cherehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/happybday.gif , I'm sure we can think of a way to celebrate, no? wink

Korri
she obviously hasnt seen this thread yet coz i can remember her being on earlier on

silver_tears
oh my goodness happy u guys are so nice laughing thanks for all the happy birthdays big grin and i hope you guys have a great day happy and i hope i talk to all of you one day or another cool beer cheers to all!!

Korri
u r very welcome now can i get Keanu back now big grin

Fitch
we just couldn't missed u're birthday ! smile

silver_tears
korri u know i love him but im wouldnt wanna stand in the way of you and him happy

royal_jester
well happy b-day

Korri
awww really? ur kewl big grin

silver_tears
why thank you and thanks to everyone who took time to post here i feel so special big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.