pridictions for book 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
pridictions for book 6?

doomboy
Well, for one, I imagine we'll start to see some kind of great power emerging in Harry, which he'll use in his climactic battle with Voldemort.
The wizarding world will be a very different place, as it's public knowledge that Voldemort is now fully risen.
Hopefully in this one we'll start to see more of a burgeoning romance between Ron and Hermione.
I think in all this one won't be as dark as OotP, because for the last one, J.K. Rowling will have to really go all out, to pull off a big end to the series, which will probably feature numerous deaths, including that of Harry.

What do you think?

DB xxx

america_boxers
I wonder if harry died then someone else could kill voldermort then?

doomboy
No, I think that Harry sacrifices himself to kill Voldemort in Book 7, I should have made that more clear.

I think it will be a great climactic battle where Harry and Voldemort both die.

It would take a lot of guts for J.K. Rowling to do this, but it would be pretty fantastic.

DB xxx

america_boxers
that would be the perfect end for a horrible life for harry. I'd like to see him get some rest. get out of that death trap hogwarts and settle down.

doomboy
Yeah, he would be saving the world, yet saving his mind. I would've gone insane if I was Harry, with all the pressure of the world on my shoulders.

Have you got any predictions?

DB xxx

LilyEvensPotter
I agree that there is something to be said for Harry sacraficing himself but I do wonder than Neville could have some role to play in that. JKR has shed more light on his character in OotP, and given the prophecy, there might perhaps be some link between Harry and Longbottom. Hm? There IS also the matter of Wormtail - remember how Dumbledore told HP that saving his life created "magic at it's deepest." That life-debt may just spare Harry during future conflict with Lord Voldemort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.