J.K. Rowling GGRRRRR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
Ok i love the hp books but come on...has anyone read a series of unfortunite events? thats what j.k rowling is makeing it for harry now.
1. parants die
2. finnaly get some real family that he love and she gives sirius the axe!
3. People are always gawking at him and pointing and wispering calling him a nutter.
4.dada teachers are little a** holes (except lupin)
5.now he knows people will die for that try to stop voldermort because he is the only one who can.

Tell me if you agree.

sk8stuff09
harry potter came out before a series of unfortunate events...

Anarion
It's not really a series of unfortunate events. Those things you mentioned are the "complications" or "twists" for the book.
It would be boring if a book is all la-di-da all the time.
The ones that are full of dangers but they always manage to go through it all the time (a.k.a. predictable happy endings) are also kind of boring.

hayden's minx
who gives one.

LilyEvensPotter
Clearly, somebody needs to work on their imagination... let's just face one small fact for starters: a hero has to perservere in unfavorable circumstances. This is why we admire them to begin with - they have overcome dangers, or pain, or betrayal, or anger. Take the Patil twins: until they attend D.A. meetings (read: put themselves at risk) they were flat characters. The most Padma had to endure was her own soppiness in Divination. So THINK before you "ggggrrrrr" at J.K.ROWLING!!!! Fancy yourself a better writer? YOU go create the next literary phenomenon.
Love,
Lily Evens Potter

america_boxers
sorry i created this a while ago i dont know why... I love the harry potter books! big grin i have read them all 3 times and i luv jkr...it was really late when i made this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.