Johnny Depp V.S Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey I have no idea where i should post this but who do you think would win in a Sword/LightSaber duel. Count dooku ( no force lightnings or cheating ) or johnny depp ( cpt. Jack Sparrow ) who do you think?!?! Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
Depp, because of one word . . . . PIRATE!!! pirate Dooku would win if they fought fair, but that's not much incentive for a pirate to fight fair now, is it?

KidRock
of course not lol

JediOasis
Well the lightsaber would slice right through the sword so I don't think it'd be much of a fight.

Smllfry247
Hey did you guys know Count Dooku is the same actor as Saramon in Lotr! lol! sorry Count Dooku would win!

le_sainte
I think Captain Jack Sparrow would win, beacuse as Tired Hiker said, he's a PIRATE!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pirate2.gif

wicker_man
Both Johnny Depp and Sir Christopher Lee (Count Dooku) starred in Sleepy Hollow together. Another usless but intresting fact brought to you by me.

ChinaNiki
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.