Captain America will be Brad Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leog14
I think there is a conformation that brad pitt will be Captain America

Morph
That's all a blasphemy. The whole new Captain America movie is a rumor. WB or some other production company bought the rights, but there won't be any movie, especially with Brad Pitt, being made soon.

Leog14
Your kiding.

Leog14
Even though I don't think pitt should be CA, the movie is still gonna be done

MaverickIce
Brad pitt is not Cap. I am making this clear now, he is NOT Cap.

CaptainInsano
Hey that could actually look hehe

CaptainInsano
yea he is cap

MaverickIce
See that cap, its saying "I'm going to kick your ass." Brad Pitt could never say "I'm going to kick your ass" and back it up.

CaptainInsano
hahaha true but the look is similar

KidRock
i think pitt would make a great captain america!

BOPRecruit 16
yes and no. doesn't seem very becoming for an actor like him.

CaptainInsano
Oh and Maverickice most actors who are playing superheros say "I will kick your ass" and they can't back it up

MaverickIce
lol laughing out loud true that, true that...

CaptainInsano
well who would you have be the great Captain America?

ragesRemorse
dont know i cant see it. Brad as cap, i mean he;s a god actor and all i just dont htink i could see it though. His facial structure fits it i guess but i always pictured cap with a stern voice and noble personality that could turn dark in an instant and i just dont see brad as that type of actor but i was wrong about tobey maguire, but i was right about affleck LOL so guess id just ahve to see it to believe it

CaptainInsano
Who do you think capt. will fight in his movie debut? Who are his biggest enemies?

MaverickIce
red skull for sure
cool

Darth Vicious
In the Ultimate comic books which is pretty much the Avengers they were saying that Brad Pit was gonna play Cap, maybe the people from Marvel Comics were throwing hints!

JudgeMENTAL
smile

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mav
See that cap, its saying "I'm going to kick your ass." Brad Pitt could never say "I'm going to kick your ass" and back it up.

He did pretty well in Fight Club, Snatch and Troy though .... roll eyes (sarcastic)

roughrider
Brad Pitt is already in his early 40's. He's going to have to be in even better shape than he was in Troy, unless they put him in a muscle suit ala Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut.
The only other problem would be his voice; he doesn't have that note of command or depth - like say Harrison Ford or Liam Neeson - to make me believe he could command others.

Doc Potato
laughing Brad Pitt... no. Make it an unknown... or someone who can both act and pull off Cap... and I'd personally go for an Ultimates style Cap. Hard ass and far cooler...

Jazzman_78
Originally posted by Mav

Watch Troy. Closely.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mav
Brad pitt is not Cap. I am making this clear now, he is NOT Cap.

And Tobey Maguire isn't Spidey and Nicholas Cage sure as hell isn't Ghost Rider

But, its Hollywood, all they care about it raking in the cash, which mean getting big stars to bring in the big crowds

Howard_Jones
Actually, Cage is very similar to John Blaze.

and Maguire plays a young Spider-Man well. He just needs more one-liners.

xmarksthespot
This thread is three years old and was bumped by a moronic sock... why are people discussing whether Brad Pitt will be Captain America?

outavodka
duno but John Cena has the best Cap like body but not the face or voice.

willRules
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
This thread is three years old and was bumped by a moronic sock... why are people discussing whether Brad Pitt will be Captain America?

So you don't think he will be? wink stick out tongue

jasonk3
Originally posted by Mav

You obviously haven't seen fight club wink

Paola
Old thread, just a rumor so...

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.