Tired Hiker/Wicker Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok i just have been wonderin what ur two guys names mean i never head of thw wicker man and does tired hiker mean ne thing or is just a name u made up. just wonderin been makin me think for a lil bit about ur guys names.

wicker_man
In my opinion The Wicker Man is one of the greatest psychological horror movies ever made. The premise is simple a Scottish Police Officer is called to a remote Scottish Island to investigate the disappearance of a young girl however in typical fashion the island is more then it seems. I do not want to give the entire film away but the ending point focuses mainly on a giant Wicker Man. The film stars The excellent Edward Woodward as Police Sargent Howie who's faith and understanding is tested to the limits, Sir Christopher Lee plays the sinister Lord Summerisle and Britt Eikland also stars.

DeNiro
That sounds good i think i am going to check it out now. thanks for responding that has been makin me think for a while and i went online to see if it was a movie and i guess my comptuer sucks or sumthing i really didnt find alot of shit on it. but yeah sounds good

Tired Hiker
One day my best friend ken and I were hiking in yosemite in california and we were thinking of band names for our band we didn't even have. The Tired Hikers was the name we agreed on and ten years later, we learned to play instruments and now I'm actually in a band called the Tired Hikers. We rock as well. Hence, Tired Hiker.

wicker_man
cool choice of name, and as for the Wicker Man its a cult classic with a small cult follwing best of luck in your search.

Tired Hiker
I like your name too, buddy!

wicker_man
yeh u seem a cool person cool Bio by the way.

DeNiro
yeah both ur names r oringalny so i like em also

DeNiro
O and i like wicker mans profile by the way, nice going having robert Deniro on the top of ur astors list

wicker_man
the guy is a genius what more can i say so versatile

DeNiro
that is the smartest thing i have heard all summer 5 points to wicker man

DeNiro
laughing out loud I thought that i would bring this thread back it was one of the ones left on the last page of the otf this is like the 9,500 thread now we got like 20,000 something this was back in the day when i didnt even know TH or wickerman

silver_tears
Omg TH is so hilarious yes

Fire
Nice TH smile

Btw you like Yosemite?
cause when I went there I didn't think it was anything special

DeNiro
Fire was like one of the firt people i knew here also and Rj/Rouge Jedi what ever happened to him havent seen him around in a long time

diegocala
thumb up thumb up

Tired Hiker
I love Yosemite, Fire, but I don't love the tourist infested Yosemite Valley. You gotta explore the back country or hike to the top of Half Dome to really see what it's all about. Or go in the Winter Time. Don't start bashing Yosemite, Fire! mad It's only three hours from where I live!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.