Fanfiction.net

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
please read and review my stuff!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~FormerlyKnownAsPhoenix

(Rex, is it ok that i put this here? if not, PM me and delete it, and i'll put it in GDF)

Captain REX
I'll let it slide this time... wink

DBZFan
OH<FOR HIM!?!

hayden's minx
I'm pretty sure they're a female - forgive if i am incorrect.

BOPRecruit 16
BOPRecruit 16's Fanfiction

that's a link to my work at ff.net. i go by Battosai Yuriko there. i hope you all will take the time and read and review my fics too! when you finished reading a chapter and get to the bottom of the page, go the left bottom corner and click/scroll to "submit review". to go on to the next chapter see right bottom corner and click on right arrow of the chapter title. some of my friends have a problem with this, so i'll just be noting info. here. gtg! my x-evo and dbz/hp are doing the best of my 7 stories. i can't wait to hear from you people!

~battousai yuriko~

Captain REX
Lords of the Thong was great, Phoenix. laughing out loud

You're just says invalid url, BOPR16.

Phoenix
REALLY!!!! *faints with pleasure* didya review?

Phoenix
and i am female

Captain REX
Nah, says I have to register to review. Tried registering, but it hasn't sent me the stupid validation e-mail.

*mumbles incoherently*

BOPRecruit 16
those stupid new "custom urls" that ff.net came up with recently don't work i soon came to realize. i had a feeling the link would be broken. hang on, i'll find a replacement.

BOPRecruit 16's Fanfiction

i guess those custom urls are so new, it'll take a while for the site to realize they don't work and fix. oh well. here's that new link. hope you like my fanfiction. i recommend you read my x-men:evolution fic called: cutting edge.

~battousai yuriko~

BOPRecruit 16
that's odd. my friends can submit reviews just fine. when you go to submit review, don't click on "log in" that's next to name box in the review window. just type in name and email address and review then submit. it normally works. maybe you're doing something wrong.

Captain REX
Nevermind, I was trying to make things difficult for myself...

BOPRecruit 16
uh okay then

i just posted chapter one to my x-men:evolution fic, so go check that out! leave a nice review for me to see and i'll post chapter two and three sooner ^.~

~battousai yuriko~

fungrl515
ok, you do know you can accept anonymous reviews off of Fanfiction.net. why not just do that? i love your stories by the way.

BOPRecruit 16
yes i know that. don't know why people can't do that or have a hard time figuring that out.

fungrl515
it's so much easier to just accept anonymous reviews. heaven knows i wouldn't get as many reviews as i do now if i didn't do it. anyway, are you updating soon?

BOPRecruit 16
how so is anonymous reviews easier? which fic are you referring to? if you are meaning the lxg one, i'm just waiting for someone to carry it on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.