Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess_Leia
So which actress do u prefer and think is prettier (even tho they look alike). Personally I really like Keira Knightley. She seems cool and is so pretty. I've seen her in Bend it Like Beckham and she was great it in. I haven't seen Pirate.... but I've heard she was suppose 2 b great.

I'm sorta in two minds about Natalie. I sorta like her but not really. She's pretty but I think she's not quite as good looking in real life as in ep2. I think that well she is a pretty good actress, she's very overrated and yes I have seen Leon which is the film every Natalie fan tells u to see if u slag her off and yeh she was very good in that but I still don't think she's the greatest actress ever. I've seen a few of her films so I'm not just judging by Star Wars. I think with that, she just didn't have her heart in it. It wasn't really her thing. She also comes across as a bit of a snob. It's great she goes to college but she seems to look down on others if they don't, well that's the opinion I got from her anyway and she did say acting isn't a real job which i think is very ungrateful.

Natalie is ok but for me i think Keira is better. I wish Sabe hadda been in ep2 and ep3, maybe her and Obi coulda hooked up....... big grin

So what's your opinion on both actresses and who's your favourite?

wicker_man
Keria Knightley was also in Star Wars as one of Amidlas Padme's, see the resemblance.

Anyway i think they are both beautiful young ladies. Both woman have the most beautiful smiles and the most magnificent eyes.

ChinaNiki
I think Natalie was raised in an upperclass background and took advanced courses while she was in high school. I imagine most her opinions still come from her parents' personal beleifs. In my family college was expected as it was with most of my friends and I admit I used to look down on people who didn't go to college. Now, I am much older and wiser and I know that a college degree won't guarantee happiness nor a good salary. Two of my cousins never finished college and they make way more money than my sister and I who did. If you have never had to worry about how you are going to pay the rent, the light bill, the phone bill, car insurance, day care, or a number of other things most people worry about with every paycheck you probably will look at the world as she does. So really for all her education she is more ignorant than she will probably ever comprehend.

Princess_Leia
Yeh, that's probably true. I can't wait to see Pirates of the Cairabean just to see Keira's preformance, I've heard she's great in it. It's strange cause it some pictures she looks exactly like Natalie and it others not really. I still think the main part of the reason Natalie's as popular as she is is cause of her costumes, she did look gorgeous but before that in TMP ppl weren't really like 'oh she's so pretty' tho I know she was only young then cause well she is pretty in real life she's no where near as pretty as being Padme so it can show what a great wardrobe can do for a gal! I wish that Sabe had a bigger part, I think her and Obi together would have been cool.

diegocala
I think they get their Botox injections at the same place laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
Yo, both those fine ass b****** are ****in sexy. They both have a fine piece of ass.

CptJackSparrow
They remind me of each other a lot....at least at some moments. I really couldn't say.

Princess_Leia
Yeh sometimes they look so alike then sometimes they don't.

bnbgranger
kia knighitly

wicker_man
They both look alike,so much so that Keira Knightley was cast to play one of Natalie Portmans Padmes in Episode 1 The Phantom Menace.

Princess_Leia
Yeh I know that but Natalie was 16 and Keira was 14 at the time so they have grown up and changed a bit, I mean yes they do look a like but I've seen pictures where they look so alike then others where they don't look so much a like but I do know that Keira was cast as Sabe cause I said in my first post about how I wanted Sabe to be a bigger character in the star wars movies and all.

wicker_man
Since i saw Natalie Portman in Star Wars EP 1 i have always found her stunning and when i saw Keira Knightley in Dr Zhivago (sp) i thought she was beautifal also.

Princess_Leia
Yeh they are both gorgeous. I'm not really sure who's looks I prefer (yes they look alike i no!) but I think personality wise I prefer Kiera, she just seems so cool and nice wheras Natalie comes across as a bit of a snob at times. She looked beautiful in ep2 but she's not quite as pretty in real life.

Zero
I prefer Knightley.

Princess_Leia
I've just seen potc and it's great. Keira was great but she didn't look as much like Natalie as I thought, during ep1 u can't tell the difference but now well they do look similar they don't look as identical as thought they did. I liked Padme's costumes I think more then Elizabeths, thou I did like hers to. So which character, Padme or Elizabeth do u prefer?

Neo_Version 7
Elizabeth coz she's so bloody gorgeuos!

justinday15
Natalie

Neo_Version 7
Keira

Anarion
Kiera Knightley. She's young, yet elegant.

Neo_Version 7
Word, *****!

obquiet
Keira Knightley

silver_tears
this is elizabeth big grin

silver_tears
and heres natalie, although i think they look exactly alike i like elizabeth more big grin

Seraph
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keira

silver_tears
hmm i wonder who seraph chooses stick out tongue

Princess_Leia
In that picture of Keira silver tears posted she looks really like Natalie but in others she doesn't. Like in POTC i actually don't think they looked so much alike, a little but not like identical. I like Keira more too. I'm in two minds about Natalie, i sorta like her sometimes but others she annoys me. It's weird. I liked Padme's costumes more but she did have way more that Elizabeth. I think Natalie's prettier in ep2 though but i do still like Keira more.

silver_tears
i feel the same way although theres this pic from one of the star wars where theyre both together and the look exactly alike stick out tongue

silver_tears
i like this picture of keira although theres this other one ill post next stick out tongue

silver_tears
heres another one although its more for the gentlemen stick out tongue

Danistar
Keira Knightley all the way!!!

Danistar
I like this picture:

PirateLass829
Personally, I think Keira is a lot prettier than Natalie, but I don't really like her that much. She's two years older than me and she got to kiss Orlando...I'm so jealous. mad

Neo_Version 7
Bah! Orlando is 100% queer. Keira is ****in smokin tho.

Princess_Leia
Well I don't like Orlando so that doesn't bother me and I wanna be an actress too so i guess that's why there's some actresses i really look up too and would like to be like.

Sadistica
I think that Keira Knightley definatly has a fresher look and style about herl. They do look alike, but Keira definatly shines more in my opinion. She really sunk into her role in Pirates of the Caribbean and was great in bend It Like Beckham. Maybe I'm Biased cause she's a fellow Brit, but hey! Go Keira!

Ushgarak
Keira is the only one to have pleased the men by showing her 'assets' on screen, of course...

Tex
KK, smokin'
NP looks short and fat, and she totally ruined AOTC!

silver_tears
i like both either way big grin

Princess_Leia
Wow, Tex u really don't like NP?I just surprised cause every male star wars fan seemed to LOVE her! I don't think she was fat though. Her acting was crappy sure but I thought she looked nice. And it's nice to see someone who isn't tall and blonde and stupid as the female. Though she's still no Leia!

silver_tears
lol right... i think keira did a good job big grin

Princess_Leia
did a good job at what?

Julie
ohhh that's a really hard choice....I dunno I have an answer for both....Natalie Portman...I heard aboiut first and admired as an actress first....but then again Kiera KNightly is the "newer" of the two...I think they're both very pretty.....so I'd say it's a draw if I can and if not...I go with Natalie Portman

yerssot
keira definitly has good points smilesmile

BondJamesBond
I would bag them both, at the same time would be nice!

silver_tears
wat lovely thoughts u have stick out tongue

Julie
boys( rolls eyes)

Morph
Kiera Knightley, no question.

toycanon
Does anyone else but me see that (at least in the face) Keira looks like
Winona Ryder and not like Natalie Potrman!

CandyKoRn
hmmm....

ahaetrkarykl
Natalie Portman all the way! she is awesome

movie_freak
Deinately Keira Knightley
Shes more sexier than Natalie Portman , didn't like NP in EP2
Kiera was good in POTR and Bend it like Beckahm

Hypernova
That was HER in Bend it like Beckham? Wow!! Cool!!

NP! no KN no

Both? yes

Princess_Leia
I personally don't think Keira looks as much like Natalie as everyone else does. She does look a little like her but not really, like I can tell the difference. In some photos she does look like her but I don't get the whole 'they look like twins!' thing myself. Obviously they've grown up a lot since ep1 and the resemblance ain't so great now. Keira does look a little like Wiona Ryder to whoever mentioned that, again not like twins but yeh i can see similarities.

CandyKoRn
hmm.. she's a mixture of everyone else.. not really her own person?

ehh.. confusing...

Princess_Leia
yeh, it's weird how every actress/actor is compared to some other person. I think people compare Natalie and Keira since them both doing the Queen Amidala thing and all.

CandyKoRn
yea, she's gonna have that for the rest of her career.

It's difficult to shake things in that business.

Kes
Yeh but some are quite similar. I guess directors look for what works messed
I think keira is doing well on her own. Bend it like Beckham gives her some credite because it was a "hit" and its a british movie instead of hollywood.

Princess_Leia
yeh she's really doing well for herself lately. She was in Dr.Zavago (can't spell it!) too, I didn't watch it when it was on unfortunately cause I wasn't really aware of Keira then but i heard it was great. She's on her way to becoming a big star i'd say so go Keira!!!!

toycanon
Maybe I should mention that I keep mixing up Thora Birch and Christina Ricci

Bhang
What??? How could you do that??

CandyKoRn
I prefer Christina to Thora..

but, between Keira and Natalie, I'd have to say Kiera...

~fuoco~
KEIRA DEFINALTY!!! I REally like her

LeAtHerRFace
Natalie Portman

lil bitchiness
Natalie Portman! yes

Kiera Knightly madmadmadmad ARGH....******* ****!!!

Princess_Leia
Can I guess that you're an Orlando Bloom fangirl then? wink or do u just not like her?

Also to people replying could u all say your reasons for who u chose? or else many write your thoughts on each and then say who's ur favourite? it would just make it a bit more interesting. I'm gonna go count the votes and see who's winning!

lil bitchiness
Hehe...no, no, im not an Orlando fan...but i dont like Kate Bosworth either....she cramps my girl Michelle Rodriguez's style in Blue Crush...mad

Kiera...oh man, i am majorly not her fan....i just dont like her....kinda hard to explain, i dont think she's good actress and i by far dont thinki shes pretty....just an oppenion..
out of her and Natalie..i vote for natalie...
Out of Kiera and john Goodman, id pick John Goodman!!! angel

~fuoco~
i used to have those feelings towards keira like that, lil... but that all changed, dunno why blink

lil bitchiness
Really?! hmmm blink
Well thats cool....did you like her after watching POTC again? some other movie....Bend it like Beckham...maybe...? blink

~fuoco~
i think bend it like beckham changed my mind about her.. i jus watched it last night and it showed her more into football, more sporty, less prissy and snobbish like she was in POTC... she was really cute in it. anorexic, but cute

lil bitchiness
oh...ok, cool! big grin

ahaetrkarykl
i like natalie portman way better myself. i think shes a better actress and i think she is a cool person. i also think its awesome that she is a vegan, and i liked her in the new star wars

lil bitchiness
yes mhm!

Princess_Leia
Yeh I think it's cool that she's a vegan too and I think it's great she has such respect for herself and that she wants to get an education and all that it's just at times in interviews and things she can come across a bit snobby but other times she comes across very cool. I think she's a good role model for girls.

And like ~fouco~ said about using to not like Keira, I had those feelings for Liv Tyler when FOTR first came out but now I really like her.

lil bitchiness (cool name by the way!) I get what you mean about just not liking someone, they just rub you up the wrong way like for me Cameron Diaz just wrecks my head, I didn't mind her before Charlie's Angels 2 but after that she just annoys the hell outta me!so yeh i do understand the way u feel.

~fuoco~
OMG i can't STAND cameron diaz!!!

Kes
Neither can I!

lil bitchiness
Same here...i dont think shes pretty, and she sure annoys the hellout of me! Not as much as Kiera...but still!

Lyn
Well Leia, I think you'll know what I'm going to say!! stick out tongue wink
I like them both, I thought Keira was great in POTC, she's going to do VERY well!! But for me, Natalie wins by a mile!!

P.S It was only recently I found out KK was Sabe in TPM...oops!!

venom800viper
I pick kiera because she is more beautiful and a great actress. She was great in Pirates of the Caribbean and any other things she has done. Did i mention shes gorgeous

LindsIsTightK
I chose Natalie Portman, I think she is a great actress big grin

Gstu
Oh my god, Natalie Portman without a question. Far better of an actress and much more beautiful!

yerssot
you're hopeless stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Kiera Knightly madmadmadmad

Natalie Portman big grinbig grin

Boogyman
Kiera is definetly in my oppinion a better actress than NP because she fits her roles better and has better energy than NP, plus she takes her acting seriously, i dont think NP does

JediHDM
well, if anyone knows me, you know what MY choice is...NATALIE!!!! (ps, if you're out there, nat, I LOVE YOU!!!) Kiera is pretty, but holds nothing to Natalie.

Gstu
You must be eating retard sandwiches again with that post!! NP takes her acting more seriously then anything in her life, she is far bette in her movies then Knightley. She will win an award before Knightley ever does. NP was considered for Best Supporting Actress at what 14, for Beautiful Girls. Her energy is amazing, just like her acting. I know this is not your opinion and that is cool, this is just mine.

ahaetrkarykl
i really dont know very much about kiera knightly to be honest. all ive seen her in is potc, and i didnt think she was killer in the movie or anything. i really like natalie portman though. shes been in some great movies and i think shes a great actress. i like her style

Kes
Keira was good in the Dr.Jivago mini-series and Bend it like Beckham.
But she really surprised me in The hole. She looks and acts so different!(These are the ones I've seen...oh and Star wars but I didnt even knew that was her.) Considering she's like 18 now, I think she might turn out to be a great actress.If she stays away from crappy american blockbusters.
(Yes POTC surprised me...its pretty good considering its a summer movie.)

lil bitchiness
im sorry everyone but,
kiera knightly madmadmiffedmadmadmadmad

JediHDM
no, not kiera Knightly, Natalie Portman is much better looking, and i like her better...love i cant help it...

burlyman
whos kiera k...? blink

JediHDM
she plays Sabe(i think) in EpI...shes in a new movie, cant remember what its called though...

Hypernova
I had to look twice at the Bend it like Beckham cover. I didn't know that was Keira K!!

JediHDM - laughing
Your not talking about Pirates (new movie for KK) are you?

JediHDM
no, its like "love anyway" or something...

ahaetrkarykl
wow i did not know kiera Knightly was only 18! i thought she was in her twenties. that just surprised me

AnakinFan
Keira is another one of those chicks that needs to swallow her food. One of the best things about Natalie is that she looks healthy.

ahaetrkarykl
i dont think kiera Knightly looks unhealthy at all. i think shes georgeous. although Natalie portman is just more my style

Kes
I think its "Love actually".
It has an amazing cast.

She's not that skinny. She was in Bend it like Beckham cos she had an extensive training.

burlyman
oh thats right ..she was that b!tch in potc.. stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
I just cant seem to like Kiera...i dont know why...i think its the fact that SHE ANNOYS THE HELL OUTTA ME!

Princess_Leia
Something tells me ur not a Keira fan Lil Bitchiness.......! Actually lately Natalie Portman has grown on me a lot more, like I always liked her but I felt a times she could be a bit snobby but just lately I'm really starting to really like her. She's the type of actress who's career I'd love to have cause I wanna act when I'm older and I think it's cool that she goes to Harvard and really cares about her education. Someone said acting is the most important thing in her life but I don't agree cause she's said before that acting is more of a hobby and she'd rather go to college even if it'd ruin her career so I don't think it's the most important thing to her from what I've read.

I really respect Keira cause she's dyslexic but she overcame it cause it must be a bit harder for someone with dyslexia to read scripts and things so Go Keira! I'm looking forward to seeing Love Actually to see how she does, I'd say she has a big career ahead.

Lookswise I really like Natalie, she just looked so pretty in episode 2! and not in a slutty way at all. She's really pretty but in a natural way so it's not like intimidating if u get what I mean.

Anyway I like them both, I think they're both gorgeous and talented and I really look up to both of them and hope I can have even half of their sucess!

lil bitchiness
awwww...big grin Leia, thats so nice...compromised there...i however cant do that lol miffed

I still perfer Natalie Prtman...maybe because i dont like kiera, so im more for natalie, but i do believe that she is a better actress and better looking too....dunno just an oppinion...

Princess_Leia
I honestly like both of em, I think they're both gorgeous and both talented. The only thing that puts me off Natalie at times as I said before a few times is that she can come across a lil snobby, like a times she seems to look down on people who don't want to go to college but i really respect her for wanting to get an education which is great.

I do like Keira a lot too, she comes across really down to earth in interviews and seems cool. I'm looking forward to seeing her as Queen Guinevere in King Arthur. She just seems like a nice person but i do get what u mean, she's just one of those people who rub u up the wrong way, it's like me with Cameron Diaz and Orlando Bloom, they just irrate the hell outta me so i can see where ur coming from!

lil bitchiness
urhg! Cameron Diaz..mad

hobbit_lover
there both really pretty but Natalie Portman is better looking

hobbit_lover
smile

jake d
DUDE...who cars who is hotter...

THERE BOTH STINKIN HOT!

ahaetrkarykl
nice answer jake d

tsukasa13
I agree on Keira Knightley. Way better. Does any else know what movies she played in other than Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean?

Princess_Leia
She's been in Bend it like Beckham, the Hole and this t.v drama called Dr. Zvagigo (i dunno if that's spelt right!)and Princess of Thieves. Her lastest movie is Love Actually and she's done/is doing King Arthur (she's Queen Guinvere).

Kes

tsukasa13
Thanks! I'm writing a review on Pirates of the Caribbean and I needed so info on her.

Does anyone know what movies Natalie stared in?

Happy Dance I like fruit.... Happy Dance

Kes

lil bitchiness

Princess_Leia
Yeh, she was great in Leon

burlyman
Leon big grin another in my dvd collection...

ivyem
keira was great in potc, but same w/ natalie in star wars........

cabbage
Why fight over two people that really aren't all that special to begin with? I constantly see girls on the street that are better looking than either of them.

Princess_Leia
We're not fighting, it's just since Natalie and Keira are compared all the time I thought it'd be interesting to find out who people prefered cause i really like both of them so i wanted to see others' opinions. And yeh, you're right, there is probably a lot of girls out there better looking but we don't know them all so we can only really talk about people from films and music and everything.

lil bitchiness
Natalie over Kiera...any day big grinbig grin

Princess_Leia
I think we've got it, lil bitchiness, so ur a Keira fan then huh? wink joking! joking! I

babygurl1853
Deffo Kiera

SIBO
I TOTALLY AGREE

SHE IZ SOO LUCKY SHE SNOG ORLANDO BLOOM IN PIRATES

orlisgrl15
Keira Knightley i think is alot prettier but Portman is kind of cute herself

bLooMiLiCioUs
I AGREEhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/mad.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/furious.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cursing.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif

Veralidaine
Natalie Portman! she way more prettier dan kiera, and besides, dat stupid ***** got to kiss orlando!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad sad

JediHDM
Natalie Portman is WAY hotter than Keira...and i'm in love...love

VengeanceGOD
I agree in principle. Now please go learn to speak English.

As for the question of Keira vs. Natalie, I'm sorry, but Natalie is one of the most gorgeous girls to ever exist. Keira was only really good looking in one scene in Pirates.

El Toro De Brah
Natalie is soo classy confused

JediHDM
love

MISSME
Nice body!! Wow!!!

VanimaLote
wow... what else do you need to say?!

*~*VanimaLote*~*

lil bitchiness
Ugh! I DO NOT like Kiera Knightly AT ALL! And no, i am not an Orlando bloom fan either...

She is ugly and annoys the hell out of me with the pouting and the teeth!! UGH!!

Princess_Leia
I really like Natalie now! I mean I always liked her but lately she's really grown on me a lot so I think outta the two I'd say Natalie now, she just seems to have class which is something a lot of actresses don't have and I think it's cool she goes to Harvard and she's just so pretty! but not in a blonde bimbo-ish sorta way. Did anyone hear about her possibly playing Louis Lane in the new Superman movie? I think she seems a little young for the part cause I always imagined Louis to be like late 20's early 30's and I heard Brendan Fraiser might be Superman and I couldn't really imagine them as a couple!

tazman
It's hard to say who's better at acting cause I've only seen KK in POTC. But as far as looks go, they're both very good looking but if I had to choose I'd say KK. Though they both had me captivated with their looks, KK just seemed more attractive. Sorry Leia, can't offer much more of an explanation then that. big grin big grin

Eden
I'd take them both...although i'd have more of a chance with keira becoz she's more my age smile

Steven
Both hot....they look like twins to me. ;-)

lil bitchiness
Nooooooooooo....Natalie is better looking than Kiera sad

Kiera Knightly mad

tazman
Yo lil, you got some serious bad vibes about KK. I wonder why she rubs you the wrong way.

They're both hot, but after seeing some more pictures I'd have to agree with lil and say that NP is more attractive. So I change my vote to NP.

Rebel Racer
definatley natalie portman!!!!!!!!!!

Neo_Version 7
Hell, i'd **** both those lovely bitches! Who has 2 ch00se?!

natalievskeira
I've been an avid Natalie Portman fan for as long as I can remember... but Keira is interesting and new and also very beautiful. My personal opinion is that they are both amazing in different ways, but I cannot see how they resemble each other... Keira looks more like Winona Ryder than Nat. Nat is beautiful and Keira is pretty... So for me, I like Nat better... Keira's second on my list. wink

Princess_Leia
Yeh I agree that they don't really look alike, they used to obviously since Keira was also Amidala but I think they've both grown up now so they don't resemble each other anymore. And yeh I was watching a Wiona Ryder film and was like 'damn she looks like Keira Knightley!'

punkyhermy
i would like kiera cuz ive only seen her in two movies shes wonderful in acting and is beautiful! yes bunny smart thumb up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
To compare actors/actresses go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=928752#post928752
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.