weapons of mass destruction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Has anyone else seen this on google.co.uk yet?

1. Go to google
2. Type in "weapons of mass destruction"
3. Click on I'm feeling lucky
4. Enjoy.

big grin

J_To_The_P
Okay, you have Googleidus, you need to STAY off Google for 72 hours! stick out tongue

Dexx
i can't find the i'm feeling lucky button

mechmoggy
Seriously? confused

Dexx
yup..no such thing

mechmoggy
Its right next to the search button Dex!

Is this a wind-up?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Dexx
ooh...found it now. dough....laughing out loud nice

Captain REX
Funny, isn't it?

Dexx
well...ot really stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
It said that these weapons of mass destruction could not be displayed, is that whats suppossed to happen?

ToMacco
Sorry, mech. I didn't look at it. I'm drunk and confused.

Dexx
then the effect is enhaced. Quick..look at it before you get sober!

yeah

ragesRemorse
whats the point of that

DemonicGambit
I thought that was funny!!

ragesRemorse
must be a conspiracy to withhold the truth of weapons of mass destruction from us , yeah has to be

mechmoggy
Try it, its a standard windows page with lots of other funny stuff.

To! Hows it going big man? beer

Baylin
Tried ages ago had me in stiches!

Friend44
George Bush = Weapon of mass deception.

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud lol Ive seen this before thumb up

Friend44
I just had a thought - Saddam should've hid where he hid his weapons... They can't seem to find them...

Kaleanae
Funny...
These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed
The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons inspectors mandate.

Tex
laughing out loud

Dvae
or alternatively, click this link no expression

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

pixie1
big grin

Crash Overload
These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed
The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons inspectors mandate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Regime change button, or try again later.

If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.
If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.
If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,
click Detect weapons
Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.
If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error
Iraqi Explorer
Bush went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all he found was this lousy T-shirt.

mors823
laughing out loud laughing out loud That was so funny. At first I thought I got an error, but then I read it more closely. One problem with it is that it brought up the League of Nations. Ouch. The LoN was pathetically weak. I heard that if it stood up against Hitler, we would of backed down. I don't know why that line is included. I did hear a joke calling the UN The United League of Nations for its lack of follow through on Iraq. The Un kept drawing a line in the sand and Saddam kept crossing it and the UN made a new line, ect.

Don't want to make this politcal, but even as a person for the war, I thought it was funny. One last thing "Fush Buck!" laughing out loud (That was on someones Tshirt in my school one day)

Edit: Are there anymore of these "I'm Feeling Lucky" keyword that will deliever humor? I thought I knew one for MIcrosoft.

ragesRemorse
hey man buck kicks ass

LeAtHerRFace
That site is screwed up

Piggle Humsy
Funny laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.