same cast 4th movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
I heard that this was the last for the cast maybe? true or false
tell me please Happy Dance

SlayerChick1188
i believe the thre main kids all are up for a 4th movie, (5-7 are still too far away to predict...)

america_boxers
I cant belive the person i thought who played his charecter best got axed. (guy who plays wood)

SlayerChick1188
oh no! WOOOD!!! i know, its horrible, but i dont think woods in it at all (if its anyone but Sean Biggerstaff, im going to be very unhappy...) mad

The Omega

ron&mione4eva
It is possible that Dan will not be in GoF. As for everyone else, I think they are up for it. They just might have to find someone else to play Harry Potter. Dan said he wants to focus more on his studies. That is the reason he might not be in the 4th movie.

silver_tears
wat a bummer and im sure those are rumours or i hope they are love i really like dan and i think he does good work big grin

DBZFan
Right,Is Harrys girl friend Hermoine?

crazy_c
no Hermione isnt harrys girlfriend.

america_boxers
Why is angilina johnson and kaite bell in the movie if there is no quidditch? and is seamus finnigan played by someone else this time?

silver_tears
like i said in another forum those are probably rumours and i dont think theyd cut quidditch out of the movie i mean after all the goblet of fire begins at the quidditch cup so i doubt they would remove it from the third movie big grin

watadrive
Seamus is the same in all the movies so far

america_boxers
ok i see, yea i bet they did not cut quidditch now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.