they drop quidditch and now the robes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
whats with the clothes?? i just saw pics of PoA and they are all in muggle clothes and not robes. i am liking this new directer less and less ( cuttin quidditch mad mad burn him at the steak!)

ron&mione4eva
The pictures of them in muggle clothes are just for rehearsal. They don't have official pictures from the movie because it hasn't been filmed yet. I don't think they dropped quidditch, and I think thats just a rumor.

silver_tears
for ur info they dont always wear robes in the book either also i doubt they would cut quidditch out its quite important and even if they dont wear robes in some of the scenes there is no need to freak i mean they dont always have to wear robes at school happy

america_boxers
i was just saying i mean in the books most witches and wizards dont even know how to wear muggle clothes...i mean in the books its what they all wear ( you didntr need to yell embarrasment sad )

Fallin Angel
Actually they do wear robes in the movie , all those pics u saw were probley for rehearsal , down here is a pic of them in there hogwarts robes making the movie.

america_boxers
i see...cool i wanted them to wear robes anyway

clispin
i think they have dropped quidditch coz they've dropped wood. i dont understand though I mean they said it was too muchto pay him yet they have all these extras they need him for wood hes important (well not really) but hes a character and they cant have quidditch without him seeing as hes the captain. I dont know if this movies gonna be any good. there seems to be a lot of problems and complaints.

america_boxers
But why do they have the ppl who play angilina and kaite bell if they droped the wood?

silver_tears
i dunno but i doubt they cut out quidditch i mean its very important in the third book so dont jump to conclusions we jus have to wait till we see the movie for ourselves big grin

tigereyes456
k i'm a gossip kid and i heard that they are cutting cho chang out until the fourth movie and are going to have clips of quidditch in the movie but yah quidditch is the second most important part of the thrid movie and anyway... the robe thing is so not true i have so many pics of the cast in robes just their some where they wear muggle clothes neatr the end i hear!

Rogue Jedi
cutting quidditch? thats like the matrix cutting the kung fu or star wars cutting lightsabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.