What Do You Think Of The New Director Of Hp3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
I THINK HES APAIN IN THE ASS I MEAN LOOK AT WHAT HES DONE HES CUT OUT

QUIDDITCH
OLIVER WOOD
CHO CHANG
THE SCHOOL ROBES
CEDRIC DIGGORY
I BET BUCKBEAK NOT IN IT

AND I BET HE SKIPS THE SCENE WHERE HERMIONE SLAPS MALFOY
BECAUSE ALL I SEE IS HER PUTTING HER WAND TO HIM
NOT AS I MIND BECAUSE I THINK DRACO IS HOT

WHAT IS THIS NEW DIRECTOR P,LAYING AT

BRING BACK CHRIS COLUMBUS BACK NOW

america_boxers
here here

america_boxers
this i could make a better PoA movie then him

The Omega

america_boxers
I saw pictures from the movie no robes...and hermione wears this pink sweater alot

america_boxers
And the writers did ok in the first 2 hp movies so i am still goin to blame the director

Fallin Angel
well i don't think they cut out the hogwarts robes cause i saw a pic and they were wearing them , and it was during the making of HP3

america_boxers
hmmm where did you see it?

america_boxers
fallin angel>errrr whats with the dealy uder what you write with draco and harry ? its kinda disturbing (thats just me)

The Omega

Fallin Angel
ok are u happy now, now back to the orginal subject

ron&mione4eva
The pink sweater wasn't whats going to be in the movie. They are just rehearsal clothes. And the directer isn't going to make a bad movie. I have seen pictures from PoA and it looks better than the others. But anyways the clothes they were wearing in the pictures, are just from rehearsal. They have no official movie pictures yet, because they haven't filmed it yet. The pictures you have seen are not from the movie.

silver_tears
k can i start by saying that was one scene you cant judge the movie on one scene where they are wearing normal clothes they cant always be in robes and also so we can say this no one knows whether or not quidditch and all that is there or not those are rumours and will always be rumours until we see the movie for oursleves and also i dont think the director is that bad we havent seen his work so we cant judge sumthin we dont know about the movie is probably gonna be awesome and everything will be included that is needed to make it great happy i liked christopher columbus he was great but im sure this new one is great too

charmaine
then waht about the quidditch then huh its a big part of the damn book how can they cut that out

america_boxers
i agree with charmaine...quidditch in the third book plays a much bigger role then it did in the first to. because they win the quidditch cup...first meet cho...and harry falls off his broom from the dementors...after that he goes to lupin and learns the patronus!

america_boxers
hey look at the tread ummm exclusive pics from 3rd moive they arnt wearing robes in any of them...and they dont look like rehersols to me.

Fallin Angel
actually they do get to wear there school robes.

This is a pic of them wearing there hogwarts robes for the movie

charmaine
really but noone has cleared me about quidditch yet it loks to me like thy have cut it out

america_boxers
GO TO HARRYPOTTER.COM they have pics from the new movie now...no robes!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance hahahahahaha

silver_tears
i still say u gotta see the movie to know for sure im sure they will wear robes because hermione is always wearing the same sweater so its just one scene probably big grin

america_boxers
yea...i bet it was just rehersal (spelling?)...but i thought i read or heard that the new director wants them to wear more muggle clothes, for like a new edge or something. but i could have dream't that.

charmaine
no they do see to be in ordinary clothers than uniforms

Member.
his name's alfonso or something?

charmaine
yeah i heard that too i just hope he dont cut out quidditch

america_boxers
i know i dont like him as a person cause all he does is dis president bush and prime minester blair but as i directer i dont know yet

Caribbean_Chick
There's no way they can take out quidditch because people are right it plays the biggest role towards the plot.. he meets Cho.. Cedric beatz him.. Dementorz

charmaine
too right

crazy_c
i think he mite do a good job we just hav 2 wait and see....

Member.
alfonso also directed "little women" or "pretty women" or something.

charmaine
i dont know never heard of this new director

charmaine
BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HARRY POTTER 3 FILM
I HOPE HE DOES NOT CUT OUT QUIDDITCH AND HAS PANSY PARKINSON BEEN CAST YET

silver_tears
umm they dont cut out quidditch, but cedric and cho are not seen till the fourth movie yes also the first director chris columbus is a producer in the third film and i respect and like his work so i have high hopes for the third film big grin

krassin
ok,u got ur info at the wrong place,cuz afcourse they are going to have school robes,100% they dont leave out a deatail like that,and afcouse they arent gona skip quidich,becouse it is a major part of the book
they wouldnt skip any big deatail,and the director is not the one wo writes the movie,so it wouldnt be his fault if something was left out

raddanfan
I don't like the new director, I think he's going to have a bad infulence on the kids starring in the movie. I mean, look at what he said about Voldemort being like Bush.

alexa
I think the directors gonna do good, I mean A Little Princess was great! And the new robes look better!

crazy_c
I know I loved A Little Princess and Im glad Chris Columbus isnt directing the 3rd film cos the first two sucked.

danfan_4ever
the first two were awesome! I agree with raddanfan, he's a bad influence on the kids.

daddy'sgurl
I also heard that they cut the robes and quidditch. Though they really need the quidditch, and what will it be without the robes??? They really need chris back. But I heard that JK was O.K.ing everything the director does. She wrote the book, so who knows what will happen. I'm I the only one that doesn't see Harry's glasses??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.