is this spam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dukerock12
if you go to the site and look at at the meber list im a meber not a admin or a mod so its not spamming im just telling people its a good site

gabimr2
stick out tongue

Ushgarak
"hey go to zero-dream message boards i already have 100 registred users i cant give you the link cuz kmc wont let me"

If you don;t want it to be seen as spam then be careful what you say.

dukerock12
i dont have enough post when i post it it says you are not reconized as a user becuase you dont have eough posts and then it says this is spam thats y it wont let me give it to them

Ushgarak
"I already have 100 registred users "

Yeah? YOU already have 100 registered users. Why on Earth would we have not thought it was your site?

Celsius
Spam is good. Especially with toast. stick out tongue

Sorry i had to say it. laughing out loud

Korri
Llaughing out loudL im vegitarian

Captain REX
You are not allowed to post links to advertise your site anyway. You can put it in your profile homepage or in your signature, but that is it.

Ushgarak
Yeah, I told him to do that, but he says it is not HIS site, which is why I posted that quote.

dukerock12
its not my site its zeros site

Celsius
Who care whos site it is. No spam! only salami.

Korri
loliga laughing out loud

Metroplex
laughing out loud you guys crack me up.

Dexx
even if it's not your site..it's still heavy spamming..especially if you post it SEVERAL times

royal_jester
This thread doesn't belong in the Matrix forum...lol...Does this thread need to be locked???

Dexx
yeah

dukerock12
its a matrix sit so i does belong here

royal_jester
No this thread doesn't belong in this forum...This is a Matrix Forum

Dexx
spamming doesn't belong anywhere..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.