did anyone see kid's story in the animatrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

revolution_man
i just bought the animatrix and saw kid's story and thought it was wild. so i guess he got himself out of the matrix w/o getting his plug pulled. i used to think that 'the kid' in reloaded was stupid and had nothing to do with the story but now i am interested in his role in revolutions. i also thought that it was cool that they tied in neo's last line in the short film into reloaded. " i didnt save you kid....you saved yourself." share your ideas on how he got himself out.

Sifer
I have indeed seen it and it is personally my fav. The Self-Substantiation thing was nice and that specific thing is going to play a role in revolutions in my opinion - see my newest thread: Evolution, its all about Evolution!!! (btw thats a hint at one of my theories wink )

His mind knew it wasn't real and that when he died he was going to wake up - he realised the truth without being told smile

revolution_man
wow. i get it now. i think that kid is gonna be special.

GABRIEL05
I tried jumping of a building,...ended up with a compound fracture in my leg sad

just kidding. I think that the kid himself isn't that special, but rather what he did. Maybe in the next movie what we will learn is not so much that he's unique, but that what he did was anyone can do. Who knows

Metroplex
If the kid died in the Matrix world, shouldn;t he be dead in the real world since the body cannot exiest without the mind.

revolution_man
thats what i thought metroplex....maybe revolutions will clear that up. or maybe sifer can! he seems to know a lot about the matrix so i dont know..haha

Ikobe
Cool voice, but ugly as hell IMO. Eyebrows, kid.

~AI

Ushgarak
That's rather the point, Metroplex...

Dexx
didn't like the episode that much. I guess what shocked me is him outrunning 3 agents on a bloody skateboard wink

Alias Neo
there were more than three, there at least 10 agents

Metroplex
and all of them couldnt outrun a kid laughing out loud

Dexx
oh..more..yah...didn't remember. well...that's a mistake also. they don't even put 10 agents on neo.

Ikobe
Unless you count Smith, but he isn't an Agent of the System anymoo. Poor lovie. We miss him. Have some pity for us sentient nothings!

~AI

Nickydirtrider
i no that this is gonna be far fetched just as most of my ideas are but here it goes...
morpheus says that the first one freed himself from the system...well that is exactly what the kid did...
i think that the kid was meant to be the next the one in the cycle but then something got screwed up...

nickjs21
but the first one didn't free himself from the system . . . the one morpheus was referring to was the fifth one in the cycle, who reloaded the matrix after speaking to the architect and had to choose 23 people, etc, etc.

remember, after m2, morpheus' explanation is debunk.

Ikobe
Anyhow, Michael isn't cute 'nuff to be a One... and oh how many times have WE HAVE THIS DISCUSSION?

~AI

Sifer
As I just said in another thread.

The One = The Anomaly = Neo = Simple!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.