Which one of Captain Jack Sparrow's bizarre sayings are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
he look at this!

Try it out: 3rd one down
http://www.quizilla.com/popular.html

I'm "Welcome to the Caribbean, love."

You're more than a little world-weary, but also intelligent and you keep your head when things get dodgy. You're everybody's favorite drinking buddy, but your stubbornness does get in the way sometimes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nemo
haven't seen it yet big grin
haven't open here.

is the movie really that good? blink

just did the quizz, we r the same eek! big grin

SlayerChick1188
its very entertaineing....Johnny Depp is hilarious! Not to undermine the rest of the cast...they were all great! Happy Dance Happy Dance

lukeyduckey
im the get a gril speach lol damnnit

cogger15
lol i am "But WHY's the rum gone?!" hehehehehehe POTC soooooooooooooooooooooooo rules! jack is just the best, he had me laughing the whole way through, and he and orlando look very fit as pirates!!!! wink

T-1000
test

hrh_jennifer
I'm also "welcome to the Caribbean love"

CptJackSparrow
Same here, "Welcome to the Caribbean, love!" My friend took it, and she got "Weddings, I love weddings, drinks all around!" lol, it fits her quite well. BTW, love your avatar hrh_jennifer. Falcor is cool.

hrh_jennifer
Why, thank you, he travels with me everywhere bringing me luck along the way!

KidRock
i got Stop blowing holes in my ship!!!" im edgy and its getting in the way of my natural charm and its actually true!

rockerbaby
"Wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around."

good stuff.

pirate

Caribbean_Chick
I'm "But WHY'S The Rum Gone!!??" haha thatz like the best part

cogger15
yeah. if i was elizabeth you sooooo would not be able to get me off that island! even if you paid me! being on an island with jack sparrow and loads of rum, geez! i'd never leave!

Pirates_lass
i am "wedding? I love weddings! drinks all around"

fungrl515
Duh. You are "But WHY's the rum gone?!" You're not the smartest one in the bunch, but you're sweetly appealing and you don't let disappointment get to you. Everybody identifies with you, because let's face it, why IS the rum gone?

big grin yep! that's me!

ahaetrkarykl
"but why is the rum gone!" no not good! no not good!

ChinaNiki
I'm "Welcome to the Caribbean, love."

You're more than a little world-weary, but also intelligent and you keep your head when things get dodgy. You're everybody's favorite drinking buddy, but your stubbornness does get in the way sometimes.

I am very stubborn, but then I am a leo.

lukeyduckey
Yay i did it again and Im welcome to the caribean love
dats more like a winner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.