Hey not so new but new enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Hey, ive been posting on here for a couple of days, and just realized that there was a welcome area, i just wanted to say hi to all out there. and if ive made anyone upset with some of my posts sorry diddnt mean to some times im a little more argumentive thatn logical and i can take a point and drive it into the ground like movie studios do with a good script

Dexx
heh...
hello

LilMimister006
heya! welcome to the boards (officially stick out tongue)! Have fun..er...CONTINUE having fun! wink big grin

ChinaNiki
howdy do bunny

snlovergirl
hey im pretty new too. so hello to everyone. so far i have had fun posting in the forums big grin

ragesRemorse
yeah so have i , thats prolly due to good people though ( look im sucking up) thanks

Fitch
welcome

royal_jester
hey

Kes

Fitch
welcome !

BOPRecruit 16
sup rage and welcome to kmc! so what movies do you like?

~battousai yuriko~

royal_jester
I forgot to say welcome to the boards...I feel so dumb laughing out loud...Have fun on the boardsbig grin

royal_jester
I know I said hey but that wuzn't enought laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
thanks alot, not really sure if i have an inparticular favorite movie but aliens, the crow and the evin smith movies come close to achieving the golden seat of number one what about you recruit

badkittykitty
hello there,and welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.