What were you up ta today!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilMimister006
Well...here you can just come in and tell what you did today basically stick out tongue..heres my day (u dont have to use this format):

1AM-got offline, watched movie

3AM-finished watching movie (bringing down the house), slept
Noon-woke up

5PM-left for community center...did a mile on the tredmill

6:15PM-left community center and went striaght to school for practice

6:38-8:30PM-practice

9:00PM- got home, hopped on computer

..tada! lol

ChinaNiki
Waited for my sister and niece to fly up from Charleston, but then she missed her flight while they were searching her baby seat so she won't come in until the morning. All week they have been leaving late from that airport and today they left 10 min early. So I have spent the day puttering around online.

J_To_The_P
4:30 AM-Finally fell asleep

7:30 AM-Woke up

8:00 AM-12:00 PM-Bored

1:00 PM-10:00 PM-Talked to people

11:00 pm-now-Watching Big Momma's house, married with children, and big momma's house encore, and talking to a FEW people.

Godshinto
Got up checked e-mail went to work had to deal with one nasty virus in the main server because some moron decided to download a program from the internet then I beat a man to death, then I had a cup of coffee now I'm here.

booniae
I didn't do too much today. Mostly just playing around on the computer, chatted a bit, and watched Big Brother. smile

Boo bunny

Freddy Fan
uhh woke up, had a toss, went had a shower, some breakie, then went and played golf, and now im here,

ObieTrice 26
whelp,i didnt do much 2day,cept i saw the music video for "P.I.M.P" by 50 Cent,the wierd thing was the music video was for the remix with Snoop Dogg and G-UnitWhat the f**k?

Killer
i don't remeber..

ummm..

1am- talked to my best friend on aim untill 3 am
3am-went to bed until 10 am
10am- dad woke my up to eat (grrrr)
1030am- got on d1 and talked until i went to office max at 1 pm
1 pm-went shopping for something to put on Jat's card
130 pm- got back online and flipped The Crow in
8 pm- ate dinner
830pm- got back online and watched Idle Hands
and then i printed some pics of my friends from d1, rozz, and brandon..

now (12:56) i am on here and d1 waiting to watch afi on the tv at 2:00 and i am about to get on aim to see if anyone good is on

Ryan10000000000
RESSURECTED OLD THREADS

Freddy_vs_Jason
sleep.........
7:30 got up and had a shower
8:20 went to school
3:40pm got home from school and found a pacel on my door step( freddy vs jason and jeepers creepers 2 dvds that i ordered off amazon! all the way from america!!eek!
6:00 went out side on the street and hung out with friends the when it got dark we played spot light, thats everything up till now......

Clovie
till 1 am - learning biology
1-6 sleeping
6 washing, eating
7-8:30 learning biology
8:30 writing stupid test
till 12 having other lessons
NOW here big grin

darkangel14
im sat at skul..the stupid thing i, is that yr 10 is the only yr in skul...9 and 11 r at home.....duno y??.....but we got unifornm still and were doing really boering stuf..(on health)........

Clovie
we have only 3 lessons on friday big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

realworlddreams
today i know wut im Gonna Do:
go to school...
get my test back
go to an assembly about drunk driving
have sum more classes
go set up a tux rental
go to a frame store for a poster frame
go home
call my soon to b girlfriend

pixie1
nothing

Linkalicious
4:00 wake up

5:00 went to work

9:00 here i am working/playing on KMC

later tonight i'm getting wrecked...because that's what God made saturdays for....recovery before another night of wreckage. and on the 7th day he rested (he being me...)

shaber
Who wants to know? Gosh smokin'

Linkalicious
^ hey we can't all sit at home watching Keanu Reeves movies every night like you....laughing

EquestrianChick
umm got up at 5:30 am and mucked out my horses stall+fed him. around 7am i went for ride. came back about 10am and turned him loose while i swept the barn. layed around reading for a while and then slept. did nothing did nothing did nothing. and here i am.

Korri
miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.