favorite cast member...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
who is your favorite cast member? and i am wonderin if this is the last movie for this cast? (my favorite is the guy who plays wood)

snlovergirl
i like all the cast members but fav is obviously tom felton big grin love

Fallin Angel
yea me too , well i also like them all but tom is my most favorite, he is so cute hehe love

crazy_c
indeed

Laviera_j
I like snape. i like alan rickman, he is quite an actor. But i think that emma did perticularly well at Hermione this time.

I love tom too, but he speaks really badly on the interview shots...

the actor who played Lockhart was good too. (not cute! but good.)

Toms_Chick85
I like alot of the ppl but Tom is my fav! big grin

Daragon
I think they are all great, but Emma watson is best.
But Wood won't take part in the next film, will he?

charmaine
tom felton is the best and it is a sham that wood is not in it because he was quidditch captain as well

america_boxers
i wonder how they are going to pull that off (quidditch without wood) cuz he played a bigger part in prisoner then he did in book 1 and 2

charmaine
i dont know but ive heard rumours that thay are cutting out quidditch all together but noone knows for sure but if thay do it will suck big time

america_boxers
i heard they cut it too but some girl freaked on me and said they have it so i dont know what to belive confused

charmaine
me neither best wait for later pics of the new film to know for sure because there is so many rumours

america_boxers
yea...are they finnished filming yet>?

charmaine
no its still being filmed

america_boxers
really? well they have to almost be done cuz i have seen pics of them on set for like the past 2 weeks

charmaine
i know but i dont think they are finished just yet

BOPRecruit 16
tom felton
dan radcliffe
sean biggerstauff (sp?)
richard harris
alan rickman

hrh_jennifer
Kenneth Branagh was definitely my favourite, casting him as Lockhart was genius!

I think I'm gonna like the HP3 cast a lot, from the pictures, they all look perfect, and David Thewlis, Timothy Spall, andGary Oldman are all cool actors anyway!

america_boxers
i luved ken b. as lockhart too

charmaine
yeah he was great

luna050
I LOVE Sean Biggerstaff!!! rolling on floor laughing

Member.
yea...

BOPRecruit 16
oh baby! without a doubt! ^.~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.