Manson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
who all likes Manson then? he is a fantastic artist
my favourite song is sweet dreams

holdenhsvgtsr
no hes not hes rubbish he couldnt sing to save him self he caused that girl jodi to be killed

VampirePrincess
He didn't cause anyone to be killed... I hate when people say that! But thats beside the point... I don't like him anyway so it doesn't matter anyway.

Sheepz
He scares the sh** out of me. I haven't heard much of his music but I imagine I wouldn't like it.

wicker_man
Id have to say i enjoyed his rendition of Sweet Dreams (From House on the Haunted Hill),but i do not agree with his actions and beliefs, i know rock/metal is a genre of music that is famed for its outlandish rebelion behaviour, but i personally do not believe in what he stands for and some of his lyrics, but hey it aint new Ozzy,Johnny Rotten,Cobain and now Eminem to name a few in the same vein.

ObieTrice 26
Marilyn Manson is...scary.im more in2 rap and all that neway,so i dont realy like him that much

Korri
Im guessing that you ppl havent seen any interviews with him...if u did then u would c that he isnt scary he is actually a really nice guy...u r just judging him on wot he looks like

ObieTrice 26
i saw this wierd interview wit him on The Resident Evil DVD,and he said that when he was coming up wit the score,he was thinking of Alice In Wonderland in a "modern" world wit deadly diseases and war or somethin like that to inspire him What the f**k? ,so if that isnt scary,i dont know wut is

Korri
he has a good sense of humor aswell

Killer
I Like MM and **** anyone that judges him on his looks... He has his own way to express himself and live.. and everyone should respect that..

Korri
thank u Killer i completly agree with u!!

ObieTrice 26
oh,im ok wit his looks, its just some of the stuff he says and does that sorta scares me,im serios,he does scare me btw didnt he get shot or somethin?

Killer
Well he might have some issues with somethings that bug the shit out of him and he gets it all out with is songs and lyrics.. hell, if i was a singer i would too...

lol.. i am agreed with.. smile

mechmoggy
I thought this was about the Brit band Manson, but hey! nevermind...

I like some of MM's music, can't say I'd go and buy it though. Its the kind of stuff thats okay to leave on if it comes on MTV2 or Kerrang.

finti
Manson is so overrated, seems to me he has to compensate his lack of musical skills with being controversial

and Kori your fav song by him: Sweet Dreams was made by Eurythmics in 1983

mechmoggy
The video where Annie Lennox had short ginger hair. cool

finti
...........................I like the 83 version of it better

Korri
yeah but i prefer the Manson cover of that song.....he really did it justice!!

happy kine
manson? marylin manson? who are these people! aare they the new tennie bop music?

VampirePrincess
Off topic but all well... Killer Rozz Williams rocks!

*grins*

wicker_man
I prefer Kurt Cobain a genius to say the least, the guy was so philosophical in a context that suited his every day opinons.

Killer
Yes, Rozz does!!
To bad though.. he was so young.. sad

Killer
some one asked who they are.. old band pixs:
http://www.angelfire.com/goth/dirty.dreamer/images/mm/cross.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/goth/dirty.dreamer/images/mm/oeew.jpg

VampirePrincess
Awww scared the crap out of me with the pictures lol... Shouldn't be scared but I was.

Kidding!

Rozz did die young but hell he did committ sucide. He did April Fools... I bet you it was a joke that went wrong!

Killer
noo.. you don't know the story??

here check my site out..

http://www.geocities.com/orgyaddiction/RIP.html

VampirePrincess
Hey I know the guy... I did a report on him in school... I know people who met him. He had drug problems and alchohol problems most of his life. I read everything there for the report... He committed sucide for unknown reasons... Some say he did it as a bad joke others say he was just depressed and happen to kill himself on April First.

Have you ever heard anything of his work besides Christian Death. Some of his best work was outside of Christian Death. Expecially with Shadow project with his x-wife Eva O. Eva O is pretty decent as well.

Killer
okay.. just checking.. smile
Yeah, it's pretty wierd it was on April Fools.. but then again it's pretty neat.. but dammit.. He was/is AWSOME!!

Killer
aww. Dammit.. to bad Twiggy left MM.. he was great! smile

VampirePrincess
Well he was inspirational in a music sense but his personalty wasn't so hot. I know a lot of people who met Rozz. Many called him a jackass others thought of him as depressing. Depends on how you see it.

Twiggy left Manson to go to APC. I know that for fact plus supposly they hate each other (Twiggy and Brian)

But I can careless... Manson reminds me of a Rozz wannebe... Probably why Rozz liked him laughing out loud

Killer
haha.. maybe..

Korri
Hey killer i really like ur signature its so kewl smile

Nefertite
Well, I like song Sweet Dreams but I don't really like Marilyn Manson roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't like his appearance and things he does on his conserts. I've read in a magazine that he has his unborn baby body(?) in a bowl at home sick Yuk!

diegocala
Well I can tell you that Six Flags amusement park in Texas does not like him!!

Killer
Yeah.. goshinto made it for me.. it was to big b4.. big grin

awww.. the baby in a jar in his house.. lol that's AWSOME!!

wicker_man
Hey Killer u ok?

Killer
Why?

what's wrong.... ????

*tilts head and glares*

wicker_man
Just saying hello thats all?

Killer
is that a question?
Cause i am not sure how to answer "just saying hello thats all?"

crazy_c
Marilyn Mansons all right cept i prefer the Eurythmics version of "sweet dreams"

Korri
awwww sad

DeNiro
manson is very weird but who wouldnt be if they payed u millions to be he puts on a aewsome concert but i dont like what he is doing to the kids of today drugs makeup werrid cloths shit like that but he is very cool

Captain REX
He scares the sh** out of me, like somebody said earlier.

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT:

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

Killer
and what's a 'normal' person..
explain?!

Korri
I certainly dont Qualify laughing out loud

Captain REX
laughing out loud No you don't, Korri. stick out tongue

Killer
is it the typical boring american? wakes up goes to work comes home, eats, and sleeps?

why can't people be different?

Korri
Amen to that!

Captain REX
Manson is gross...though he does make good influences if you need a Dark Jedi. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LindsIsTightK
Are we talking about Marilyn Manson????? Eeeesh he's very scary confused

Killer
scary... haha... you guys...

LindsIsTightK
He always seems to get really pretty girls though

Captain REX
Which is really really weird, cause he's so f***in scary...

Killer
That's cause the 'pretty' girls you speak of arn't shallow ****S!! he might be scarey on stage but it sells.. you don' know the real Manson.. so shut the **** up about it!

Korri
im with Killer n i h8 all the 'barbies' who think they r so kewl n dis folk like me coz i like him just coz im different its so f**king crap!!

mah
Translation please.

Korri
barbies r wot me n my friends call the girly girls at our school with their ned music n their pink clothes i h8 them so much!

mah
I was more refering to your inane grammar, but fair enough.

Korri
oh sorry its scotch slang laughing

Krazz
can I point out to DeNiro that just 'cause manson wears make-up and clothes that are different to what you wear, doesnt mean evry kid who buys his album is gona start wearing makeup and different clothes. Id like to know why people think kids are so stupid, like making 18 movies just because some guy in a mask bursts some other guys blood packs with a fake knife and everyone is scared for about 5 seconds or whatever, but thats getting off topic. Also I would like to say I totally agree with Korri, about the barbies, with their pink clothes. And also people who say Manson is scary, whats with that, he isnt scary at all, some guy in makeup omg im so scared. MTV2 did a 'diary of' with him a few days ago, he is a totally normal guy who does things that some other people wouldnt do, that doesnt mean hes evil or scary at all.

crazy_rock_chic
i dont care much for manson's music but he's good in interviews

Keith_Ollies
Marylin manson kicks arse, and no im not some goth, im a normal human being, works 9 til 5, goes clubbing, plays football, p*sses me off when everyone classes someone as something just because they like an artist.

Leon
Love 'em.

Killer
Korri
EXACTLY!

but now over here the preppy shites are dressing more like i geuss a 'goth' i don't understand what goes on in there ****in heads.. *smerk*

mah
More like 'international teenage-slang'.

Leon
why'd you do the ****in?

is cussing against the law here or something?

Killer
i didn't do that.. i wrote f u c k i n but i guess it is consored..

Leon
o, well that sucks...

Killer
no shit

Korri
and they call us freaks

Killer
no kidding!

Korri
some people shouldnt be allowed out thats outragous!!

BackFire349
i dont like gimmick bands. so i dont like manson.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Treehuggerjanie
i think marilyn manson is wicked.Are some of you people against goths and moshers?i dont think its right that people are classed as certain types just cos of their music/clothes taste.Everyone always calls me a goth or mosher cos of the clothes i wear and music i like and it really p****s me off.anyway,i love tha guy!ive got his autograph and everythin!anyway,i definately dont think that pop is up to much but thats jst what i think.anyone like nirvana?there just the best.luv you all loadz,thjxxx

Korri
yeah i love nirvana i think they are great

Killer
Great Band!

Korri
Kurt Cobain is a legand

wicker_man
At last the amazing Nirvana have been mentioned by someone other then me. Kurt is indeed a legend,however we can not forget Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic for without them Nirvana would have never existed as the band we knew.

BackFire349
i have nothing against goths, i do however think its silly that they try to make statements with their clothes and the way they dress, like they are'nt intelegent enough to make a statement using their words, i think anyone who does that is silly, goth or not. but gothic people are generally very nice and open minded people, despite their attempt of shocking people for the sake of shocking people.

Killer
is expressing your self silly to you?

if we all walked around dressed the same, our world would be one boring place to live

Striel
I am jumping in a bit late here, so excuse me if I am interupting something. I just wanted to say that I LOVE Marilyn Manson, and I think he in under rated. He is a very talented musician, and I think it is sad that so many people judge him before they even listen to his music. My favorite song of his is Coma White, but I also love Sweet Dreams and many others.

Killer
not interupting at all... you have the right to say your opinion!

Korri
indeed smile

BackFire349
of course not, but why do so many people feel they have to dress in order to shock, and why do people have to express themselves by using their clothing style? cant they just use their words? seems to me they just want cheap attention usually.

Killer
because they can
and if attention is what they are out to get... i think they have gotten it from people like you who get bugged by it and bother asking silly questions

let everyone be as they want, that includes dressing

BackFire349
you're taking thi sa bit to personally, i am in no way trying to insult people who dress to shock, i am merely trying to understand the logic behind it. and i dont get 'bugged' by it, i usually dont even notice anymore because its such a big fad at the moment. and what silly about my questions? i just dont understand why people want to dress to shock... doesnt make a lick of sense to me. but then again, i have some common sense.

Killer
well.. then.. bye

Korri
Backfire> wot is ur problem?

mah
What is his problem? He's just stated his opinions, and they're fair; what's your problem?

Korri
me? i have no problem big grin

Killer
lol...

*looks at everyone*

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? j/k

opinions are great.... so i say mine back.. but then i get told i am getting to "personal" ooooooo
*backs off*
that's how i am when i get told to be like everyone else and not express my self through cloths and only do it by words.. well SORRY buddy but i am not going to go up to every ****er and tell them how i feel... so i'll show it!
*rolls eyes*

BackFire349
dressing to shock doesnt show you're feelings. it just shows that you want to get noticed and want attention, i dont need to dress a certain way to get noticed, i wear generic clothes, teh same ive worn all through out my life, black Tshirt and jeans. if i have something to say, tehn ill say to people who care.

Killer
dressing to shock isn't what i was reffering to... that's something diff, and i am not one of them... so i can't say anything about that..

but what i was trying to get at was people dress different to possibly be different, say something to everyone by showing it, and many other things... but you can't look at someone who is dressed in all black or sruds everywhere and asume they are just out there for attention

BackFire349
but you just said that people generally do that so people will notice how different they are. so they are doing it for attention.

Killer
not entirly (sp?)

some people, like myself, like to look different then everyone else but are not seeking attention in doing so... plus many other things, which i don't even think i am making sense to you now.. i don't blame you, it is one of those situations you can only relate to, to understand it

Killer
i like just read this.. *feels dumb*

anyways... yeah, MM i heard like learned from Rozz, through music and sounds or whatever.. not like meeting him learning.. also NIN and Ministry

just thought i would get that out rolling on floor laughing

BackFire349
well why would you try to look different were it not for attention?

Killer
dude... i can't explain it.. maybe your right.. attention... but ... errr... GOO TO BED!

i sure am.. *jumps in and falls asleep*

BackFire349
its only 11 pm for me, i sleep in several hours.

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jerry.gif

lil bitchiness
I love Marylin Manson...he is very artistic and his lyrics are great!
I dont understand why people when they look at him automaticly think they will not like his music...his music is great, you may not like it..but give it a shot.
I saw him live few years back...and Disturbed were supporting him...and he was really good! Not for everyone i have to admit...still he rocks!!
Sorry, if i have inturupted! big grin

o0tAyLoR0o
my opinion on all this is simply this..

i think you should be whatever the **** you want to be, labels are ****ing stupid.. they are just an excuse for pette comments..

theres no such thing as "goth" "ghetto" "punk" "preppy" "jock" "redneck" or any of that shit..

if you want to be different, do your own shit, do go out and buy ****ed up spikes and shit just so people will think your different.. cause your not.. but them cause you LIKE them...

reality check people... you try to be different by wearing different clothes and shit, but dont you have to go out and BUY that shit just so you could fit in the abnormal crowd.. you have to go buy hair dye just for you hair to be different, all your doing is howing how much of a follower you really are.. by the hair dye cause YOU like it, buy whatever clothes you want cause YOU like it... and another thing.. whatever type of clothes someone wears doesnt determine ones personality.. thats just stupid.. i listenin to hard rock and all that shit.. i love manson BTW.. Lol.. but anywyas.. i listenin to music that you guys says is wierd and scary.. or whatever you want to call it.. but i dont dress dark and freaky.. i actually am a very clean cut person.. i usually look nice all the time.. and that doesnt put me in any category..

but anyways.. regardless.. people should be themselves and nothing more.. and labels are ****ing stupid...

... im done with my lecture! big grin

lil bitchiness
erm....i agree!
Im listening to Manson now...
hes right about most stuff he says in his songs.

o0tAyLoR0o
he sure is right.. he awesome big grin

and not to mention DAMN SEXY! love

lil bitchiness
his girlfriend is so fine though.....sad
'' Beautiful People'' such a cool song........
''Burning Flag too''!!!!! big grin

o0tAyLoR0o
DITA VON TESSE!

...i dont know if they still go together...

but she was the finest of them all..

lil bitchiness
Thats the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think they are..and yeah, she was the best looking of them all...better even than Rosie McG.....i cant spell it! damn! but you know what i mean! big grin

o0tAyLoR0o
yeah i know..

yeah dita von teese is ****ing amazing.. i lov her dude! Lol..

lil bitchiness
yeah....ah well, even if they aint together....they made good couple...
but my beloved Twiggy is gone...im still not ok about this....Twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggy!!! sad

o0tAyLoR0o
yeah he was ****ing awesome!!

*cries*

i miss him too!

lil bitchiness
you know where he is now? hes in 'A Perfect Circle' with Maynard (well obviously...duuh...)
we'll see how that goes...

oh crap....its half 4 in the morning!!!

Killer
OOO TWIGGY!!!

*cries*

Killer
What Tay said!!

*claps*

o0tAyLoR0o
thank you thank you!

*bows*
*feels smart* smart

Killer
Tay you are smart!!

o0tAyLoR0o
oh thankies

:O! ^^.. you're rubbing off on me!

Killer
is that a bad thing

*ponders*

haha.. ponders.. funny word... *laughs*

o0tAyLoR0o
laughing out loud

i never said it was bad...

*says that in friendly way*

stick out tongue

Killer
okay!!

just checking

*runs over to tay and pantses*

hehe!! eek!

o0tAyLoR0o
hey! im already wearing no pants!!

Killer
yeah... well.. you throw them on so i could pantses you

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

BackFire349
thumb down manson

lil bitchiness
hahaha...backfire just randomly went into the conversation...LOL..mind you, so did i! sorry!

Korri
smile

lil bitchiness
anyway...Manson Rulles......go Brian, you so cool!

Killer
anyone seen the movie/ doncermenty (sp?) "Bowling for Columbine"?

yeah..well i just saw it tonight and some of the people were blaming Manson for the shooting and killing that the Columbine High school.. and if you have seen it you say what Manson had to say about that

Good Stuff Manson... very smart guy

Metroplex
Yeah they blamed it manson for what happened. Even in Eminem's song, "The way I am", theres a part where he talks about the Columbine shotting and how they blamed it on MArilynn.

Did you guys ever see Diary of Marilynn Manson on MTV? Hes actually completely different from the way we see him in his music videos.

lil bitchiness
That is such a stupid thing.Blaming manson for what happened...the kids that did the shoting warent even manson fans! (apperantly)
People needed a skape goat cos they couldnt handle the fact that in the perfect little community something went wrong, and that something was going wrong...
Finding a good skape goat is almost as good as the solution....

o0tAyLoR0o
i think thats so stupid.. manson doesnt even know those kids.. mansons music touches every person in a different way.. and his music cant make anyone do anything... those kids were already deranged...

oh well.. what already happened.. happened..

lil bitchiness
Everyoe is crazy apart from me!!!! blink

Killer
*has no idea what anyone is talkin about*

yeah yeah... sure.. hmmmm

lefty
me either yay for us confused people!!!!! big grin

lil bitchiness
blink i think we are on about Manson..i was talking about Manson...WHAT WAS EVERYONE ELSE TALKING ABOUT....lol....blink

Killer
i really don't no.. nor do i care *laugh*

lil bitchiness
This is what i think about all of this: '' blink '' in fact...this is what i think about life!!

Killer
haha
*high fives*

join the party!

*plops down in chair and falls asleep*

lil bitchiness
Sleep...oh man, i need some of that!!!
My best four legged friend is...my bed!!!!
I think im gonna go say hello.....
Killer, you are truly one cool poster...lol(poster...boom boom chissss), that i mean in a posting messages sense not the picture on the wall sense....blink I'll be quiet now....

Killer
*eyes water up*

ooo why thank you!

*walks around struting stuff*

hehe.... j/k!

lefty
yes, killer is great!!!!!!! *hugs her should-have-been sister*

Killer
*hugs Back*

did i tell you how much i love you Nikki!?

lefty
awwwww... how much? lol
I love you *hold out arms like kids normally do* this much lol
You make me happy big grin

Killer
hehe.. *opens arms even wider*
no no.. me that much!

you make me happy.. *looks down* IN MY PANTS!! wink

lol.. eek!

lefty
*gasps* oooooo.... big grin embarrasment

Killer
*blushes*

lefty
awwwww... the killer's blushing!!!!!! haha sorry that feels so weird saying hehe big grin

Killer
haha... yes... us Killer's do blush

eek!

lefty
awwwww... *hugs* big grin

Korri
heehee smile

Killer
Oo Hey Korri!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>