austin powers 4?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
i wonder if they will make a austin powers 4??? what would the stroyline be, though....what do u think??? Happy Dance

happy kine
don't get me wrong i did like the austin powers movies... but its a little redundant now. a fourth installment will be old and tired. i'm sure it would make a lot of money... i'll just wait till its on cable.

Korri
oh please i luv the austin powers films sooooooooooooooooooo much they r so funny!!

ragesRemorse
i heard one time mike myers hoped to make 5 of them, he could deffaintly get away with another one seeing how the last did so well but no more foxy brown please!!!!! beyonce cant act and maybe that was apart of the joke but i dont think so

diegocala
FYI Foxy Brown is from the 1970s blaxploitation movies...foxy is played by Pam Grier
I think you might have meant Foxy Cleopatra from the last AP movie.

sk8stuff09
ya

chica16
i heard demi moore was gonna be the girl in the new one... personally i thought the 3rd one wasn't that good... my favorite is the 2nd one...

KidRock
beyonce definetly killed number 3

Sheepz
Dear God no, the 3rd sucked enough

KidRock
yeah it sucked...because beyonce was in it

chica16
yeah beyonce was horrible
i don't wanna watch demi moore either... eh.. the 3rd just wasn't as funny
the spy who shagged me was hilarious though

JixQuillan
the first one was good, the second was yeah okay but getting cheezy, and Beyonnce only looked good with the straight hair, the afro is just too freaky. aside from the movie sucking. Please no 4!

lukeyduckey
Yeah they are 98% sure they will be a fourth one.
Mike Meyers is great im sure he think of something, and plz let that something be NOT to put Demi Moore innit, and maybe Lucy Lui oh god plz

le_sainte
i thot the 3rd one was the final one ! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/confused1.gif

RockyBalboa
I heard J LO was going to be in the next one.

Zero
In that case, i will see the movie. big grin

chica16
J.lo??? *shakes head* oh no

RockyBalboa
Could J LO be any worse than Heather Graham?

johnnys#1 fan
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a 4th oh dear GOD NO the 3rd one with terrible why make another one geeeeeeez beyonce sucked eww I hope they don't make a 4th one

KidRock
beyonce totall ruined what could of been a good movie. she sucks at acting she should stick to singing..wait..yeah she sucks at that to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.