least favourite celebrities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess_Leia
Is there any celebrities that u really wanna bitchslap? Here's a few of mine.....

1. Cameron Diaz, I'm not jealous of her as I don't particualrly think she's all that gorgeous, gud looking yes, but nothing amazing but my god is she annoying! she's so kooky and over the top and all thro Charlie's Angel's 2 I wanted to slap her and tell her to just 'stop it!'

2. Orlando Bloom, yes, it's true, a teenage girl who doesn't like him! I just don't get it, he's not good looking and his lotr's performance was wooden and so boring, in my opinion anyway. He seems up himself 2, i read a quote from him saying 'i think i'm good-looking or why would i have so many female fans screaming my name', which i no does make sense but seriously that's really big-headed to say that.

Ummmm I'll think of more so whos' the most annoying celebrity for u?

scifigunslinger
Jennifer Lopez, she's a gorgeous woman but I don't think she's a godess like everbody else seems to.

ragesRemorse
sly stallone,

ragesRemorse
arnold swarzenneger

diegocala
Keanu Reeves!

GABRIEL05
You singlehandedly have redeemed my faith in the credibility of caucasian teenage females around the world.

I agree with you on the Cameron Diaz thing. She is skinny and annoying. Her Charlie'a Angel roll is way OT. I hate ham actors who aren't funny (damn't if you're gonna ham you better entertain).

lets see who gets on my nerves...Uhhhh I'll come back to this.

Kes
Before I say mine let me just say that these threads go bad really fast! So if someone says bad things about an actor that you like just leave it!

Well lets see:
1. J Lo. I just dont get it! She's pretty, yes. But she's not a godess! Not a very good actress either!
2. Julia Roberts. Again dont get it. She's not that good (acting). She def did not deserve that oscar!
3. Ben Affleck. I dont know what girls see in him because to me he's quite plain. Not a very good actor either, but basiclly annoying!

snlovergirl
lemme see, halle berry, i just barely tolerate her in the x-men movies.
heather graham, worst acting ive ever seen.sick
ashton kutcher, rat-pack wannabe with p. diddy.
thats all i can think of right now http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

chica16
1. ben affleck has a huge head... i mean like that's one big cabeza.. he's not that cute either
2. j.lo is dumb.... i read a story she's not really from the bronx either i heard she grew up in a middle-class neighborhood and went to a private school... jenny from the block... rrrrightt...
3. cameron diaz is so stupid acting...she'd get on my nerves
4. renee zellweger just i can't watch her talk she's annoying... like when she accepts awards and stuff. i can't take it
5. halle berry just because of the way she accepted her oscar... that's crap nobody acts like that...
6. liv tyler... she bothers me... and shes HUGE ON THE TWO TOWERS POSTER ADN SHE'S LIKE... NOT IN THE SECOND BOOK. ahahha

KidRock
BEYONCE KNOWLES! damn i hate her she sucks at singing and is just a terrible actor.

Sheepz
Josh Hartnet, He's not hot at all and can't act his way out of a bag.

ChinaNiki
all actresses who have fallen for the famine victim look
I'm tired of seeing hip and collar bones on these women
they look like they eat less than starving people

X-WOMen
Ryan Seacrest!!! He's practically everywhere and all he ever did was host AI 1, 2, and Juniors.

Walter Simard
My top pick is Ben 'everybody hates me now' Affleck. By the way, it's a common trait among Hollywood male actors to have large heads, eg. Clint Eastwood.

Neo_Version 7
Cameron Diaz is ****in hot yo! You guys are problably fat and ugly so stay clear of the boards and stop dissing beautiful,hot,sexy woman.

GABRIEL05
Awwww did we hurt your feelings? You don't gotta get all angry. Don't take it personal. DON'T CRY roll eyes (sarcastic) . I'm sorry, but I just don't dig really skinny chicks. And she is skinny and sometimes annoying to boot.

Still can't think of anyone who seriously irks me. damn

Kes
Ok cant you read?! I said that if somebody mentions someone another person likes just ignore it! Its an opinion so stop bashing!

lukeyduckey
Ok i dont know her name and i dont care, the women in The Matrix films, i give he more then a slap, also Demi Moore, your old go away

Neo_Version 7
I understand, guys. I'm not a ****in retard. And you, lukeyduckey, you're probably old so you ****in go away. Monica Belluci in reloaded was hot and sexy. I'm not bashing! Just sharing my ****in opinion! peace!

- Neo_v7 smile

Kes
He said Matirx films not Reloaded so maybe he means Carrie-Ann Moss. Just post your least favourite calebrites Neo Version 7, not what you think of others opinions.

Neo_Version 7
Alrite. Ok, I ****in hate Hayden C. in Episode 2 coz' he sucked balls! Natalie Portman is ****in fine though!

lukeyduckey
Yeah neo i meant the women who is Neos love intreast.
and me OLD!!! im 16 too old for you??

Korri
how can u say that sad he is lurvlee big grin

Korri
Carrie anne moss & Monica Bellucci

nemo
u all r like freaks* , the ppl u hate r like the most popular.
but i'm the same big grin ( * freak in a good sense )
can't stand jlo and ben afflect
and cameron diaz in chalie's angel is appaling, so r the other twos. mad

and bad acting shouldn't be a factor when dealling with these actors since most of them r on the same level now a day.
stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing big grin

le_sainte
BEN AFFELCK
CAMERON DIAZ
BRITNEY SPEARS
MACY GRAY
MARC ANTHONY
RICKY MARTIN sick
RENEE ZELLWE..whatever
JUSTIN SNOTBERLAKE

Princess_Leia
Listen Neo, if u like Cameron that's great, good for u but that doesn't mean everyone has to, she is good looking but to me I don't look at her and think oh i wanna look like her, I just feel she's made out to be better than she is but that's just me and to be honest I'm not jealous, really, and I'm not ugly either. There are plenty of women who I'd love to look like, like Natalie Portman or Liv Tyler or Keira Knightley but just personally Cameron doesn't really do anything for me lookswise and I just hated her in CA2, I'm sorry but it was so over the top and god it was just plain annoying. But u are a guy and guys love her so whatever floats ur boat i say. To be honest I find it annoying that just cause u don't like someone and someone else does it's oh ur obviously jealous which is not really the case, there's plenty of ppl i don't like and it's not because i'm jealous so i find it annoying that people always assume u are so if u plan to do that in this thread, don't bother pleaz and just respect others opinions, thank u!

also to Gabriel, I'm glad I could restore ur faith in teenage girls! go me! I just not only have to like a person's looks which in Orlando's case I don't, but I have to like their personality and their acting so I'm not a teeny bopper who spends all day saying 'like oh my god, like how hot is orlando bloom!'. Personally I'm a huge Viggo fan, not only do I think he's very sexy but he gave the most wondeful performance and made me fall head over heels for Aragorn and he seems like a lovely guy in real life too so he has everything.

oh and yeh julia roberts pisses me off too! so does justin timerlake. I seem to hate the ppl everyone else loves....oh well!

wicker_man
To be honest there is not a single celebrity i dislike, however i do not like celebrities who think they are to important to acknowledge there fans, these people (there fans) are the people that keep them in the limelight and ultimately there luxurious lifestyle. Celebrities that believe the world revolves around them. Othere celebrity pet hates rudeness,arrogance and big egos.

ariwin
KRISTY ALLEY
J.LO

COLIN FERELL
ALL MEMBERS BELONGING TO ALL BOY BANDS (*except maybe the New Kids on the Block)

happy kine
i'll second that. nothing wrong with a lil' bit extra. but there is nothing wrong with a lil' bit thin. but i don't know any of the people your mentioning. but i do not like to watch that 70's show kid that like to act like an idiot.

Princess_Leia
Ashton Kutcher? I'd like to see more of his actual acting so I can decide what I think on him,he's very cute though, but as I've said before they have to have more than that in my books

Neo_Version 7
Alright. I'm ****in sorry for what I did about forcing you sissies to love Cameron Diaz. I have changed for the good now. Cameron D. is now nothing then a memory for me. Till the next time I meet with you lovely people.

- Neo_v7

mechmoggy
Just calm it down Neo, please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
wow he needs anger mangement more than i do!!

Princess_Leia
Neo I wasn't trying to be bitchy to u I'm just trying to say that just cause I don't like Cameron doesn't mean I'm jealous and being bitchy for the sake of it, I'm not and it just annoys me in general that ppl assume that so just relax, I'm not trying to 2 go on at u but just to let u know cause others had responded to what u said and I just wanted to let u know what I thought so just relax. That's all I meant by what I said.

Neo_Version 7
Ah, it's alright. Didn't mean nothin by it! Besides, I ****in changed me ways. **** it!

Kes
Now if you could just stop swearing!

Princess_Leia
Ok ok, jeez I was just saying, I get u said sorry but I just wanted to say my piece alrite so let's just leave it

BOPRecruit 16
i liked the actor/resses in birds of prey and roswell, i hope they'll be in movies or tv shows soon again!

http://www.bodybodywear.com/images/celebs/fehr.jpg

Brendan Fehr was always hot! *he played Michael Guerin on Roswell* the last movie i heard he did was "the forsaken" about vampires with kerr smith. what's next for him?

Kes
BOPRecruit this thread is about celebrities you dont like lol

Metroplex
I hate Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I dont know why i hate this little punk.

must_kill_Santa
i think hillary duff should flush herself down the bog
and Hugh Grant should jump down some stairs.
http://http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif

T-1000
Famke Janssen - she is annoying in every movie she is in.

J Lo - wanna be actress.

Julia Roberts - definaltely NOT a pretty woman (unless you think horses are sexy).

cogger15
i dont really hate any celebrities! they are all so cool!

Sparrows Angel
i agree with the hilary duff i also think amanda bynes but i like hugh grant

silver_tears
umm i think that the people from spy kids should stand in front of traffic mad

KidRock
yeah that one kid in the movie with the red hair in spy kids i wish he jumped off the empire state building shot himself in the air and hit the ground then got hit by a car

diegocala
nice thread

Darth Vicious
jajajajjaajajja you guys are too funny, cruel but funny as for Hillary Duff i wouldnt kill her but i have something very nice planned for her, he he he! and actors who i wish shot themselves and their parents for having them are, Tom Green, Andy Dick(he is one too), the Wayans brothers(Shawn & Marlon) and a whole bunch i cant remeber now, lol!

Darth Vicious
Joel Schumacher for killing off the Batman franchise with Batman and Robin and George Clooney for being in it!

chica16
pretty much the whole cast of harry potter should lay down on train tracks....
i agree with hilary duff
meryl streep... ehh

LoserBrandi
I agree about the redheaded kid from spy kids...man I saw him on Tom Green and he was so annoying.

KidRock
i feel the same way when i saw him on the tom green show im like what the hell... does he have ADHD or something? he acted to stupid

nemo
u guys need some anger management therapy. laughing out loud stick out tongue

GABRIEL05
I think Lisa Bonet should shoot herself, ...
with a squirt gun,...
on her chest area,...
in a white t-shirt with no bra on.

lukeyduckey
Carrie Anne Moss from The Matrix, watch the first one again and all she really says is God damn it. DIEEEEE
oh and i have had anger mangement sessions hehe

Neo_Version 7
I think youse guys should shoot your ****ing selves. I mean I'm not defending these loser actors and actresses, but if guys just hate them so much, why the **** do keep talking about them. I mean, there are over 3-4 threads about hating stars and celebrities, how come you guys just go there or something.You know, there's a thin line between love and hate. And by the way youse guys talk about them, it sounds like you guys actually have a thing for em'. Bloody hell. I'm so ****in in love with Keira Knightley, I lose my senses sometimes. Forgive me for my ways.

lukeyduckey
Dude we say who we dont like becasue THATS the question. Bloody hell!!

Neo_Version 7
Bloody hell my ass, lukeydukey! Bloody hell my ass!

lukeyduckey
No-one here wants to hear about your ass man.

DemonicGambit
Wow...can we say anger issues? I want J-Lo to be killed or kill herself. Or better yet Ben kills her, and then throws himself off a really really tall buildin', no? Hahaha, that would be cool....sorry this is my insomnia talkin' at the moment, but I do want those two dead

And
Leonardo DiCaprio
Ray Ramano

mardook
Out with the bad feelings eh! Alright then.

Frankie Muniz... "manner of death?" Dunno... just make him go away!

Colin Farrell... not a bad actor but what a prick and what is it with his eyes, squinting like hell... buy some frigging contacts ya irish bastard.
Run him over with a semi.

Will Farrell... this guy needs to disappear for awhile.

Ashton Kutcher... man... **** an old broad in holly and then you be famous!

Amanda Bynes... I dunno about her. I think she was o.k but if she makes another movie again... shoot her.

Madonna... keep her away from movies. "her music sucks too" she's no good now. She has millions, just go away now... the botox doesn't help any.

Demi Moore... she looks good yes. Man, but under that cake of make-up..."shudders". It's true Ashton has to get stoned to "####" her.

Vin Deisel... you guys must've heard about his bid to get Judi Dench paid big dosh! I'd bet he'd shut up quick if they took a portion of his pay.

stick out tongue

Princess_Leia
I'm sure someone will probably hate me for this too but I don't like Kirsten Dunst! She was so whiny and awful in Spiderman, I don't really get why ppl liked her in it. I haven't seen all of her movies but she just really irrates me. And before someone says it, no I'm not ugly and jealous of her because to be honest (and i'm not just judging on looks for my opinion of her) but i actually don't think she's pretty at all, not horrendously ugly but nothing special. She was very annoying at the MTV movies awards too, really ditzy and how is spiderman still being nominated for awards? it was out yonks ago! And best kiss? most unusual maybe but i don't think they deserved it. And aragorn and arwen weren't even nominated! oh the humanity!!!!!

billyboyd4ever
i can't stand how daniel radcliffe from harry potter gets all that attention for being cute, when in my opinion hes butt ugly an dnot a spectacular actor...

Princess_Leia
Oh my god I totally agree! He annoys the hell outta me! But he's not really considered cute is he? I know a few ppl mite think so but there's 1 girl in my skool who likes him and ppl always slag her about it and pretty much most people besides her think he's ugly and he's not in all those teen magazine at all. But a good few people I know fancy Tom Felton who plays Draco Malfoy so from the impression I get in my school is that he's seen as cooler than Daniel, maybe being a bad boy and of course being really hot mite help!
I think Daniel's such a bad actor though. He says things with no emotion or anything. And these's one line that's bothers me, after Hagrid says to him
'your a wizard Harry'
and he says 'i'm a what?'.
My god that line is so awful, the way he says it, just...ahhhhhhh! It's wrong, just plain wrong! I think he's outshone by the other kids. He was better in the second movie but still pretty damn bad. I don't really like the character of Harry as much anymore but then again I have a thing for the dark side so when he's like fighting against Voldemort and everyone's like 'GO HARRY GO!' I'm like 'GO VOLDEMORT GO!'. I'm evil, I know but hey, what ya gonna do?!

diegocala
Two words...Angel Heart

obquiet
Thank you Princess_Leia on your first reply, I also don't like Orlando Bloom. I don't understand why everyone likes him.i guess he acted okay in pirates of the caribbean but he sucked in lord of the rings. sorry everyone who like orlando bloom.

le_sainte
Luv, more like OBSESSED with Keira
It's kinda scary ... Sorry, mate

Princess_Leia
Hey Obquiet! your welcome, all us Orlando haters have to stick together! He was ok in POTC as u said but completely outshone by Johnny Depp who's brilliant. I found him very boring in LOTR, ppl say oh but he can shoot stuff, well who cares? I just don't like it when someone who doesn't deserve all the glory for something gets it.I know his fans will say but he was great in it, would u have noticed if he'd been ugly?I don't think so.People like Viggo Mortensen who gave such a great performance get overlooked for people like Orlando cause all the teenyboppers think he's 'hot' and things like that annoy me. And I also read a few quotes from Orlando which made me dislike him even more, one saying he only got into movies for the women, very shallow and the second saying 'i think i'm good-looking or else why would i have so many females screaming my name?'. I know this might make a bit of sense but it seems very big headed and arrogant to me. Let's just say I'll take my Aragorn over the 'should be in a hair advert using the line I'm worth it' elf. And I'm a teenage girl too! I should be so ashamed of myself! whistle

katie1989
Um I admit i dont really know any actors personally but from what i have heard catherine zeta jones isnt very nice plus why does she like MD hes a lot older than her... If you dont agree ok
plus the topic about Orlando Bloom, i think he might be quite a good actor, plus he must hate it sometimes well if he is normal. Noone ever takes him seriously aas an actor just because he is good looking, i think he was quite good in POTC. Even if Johnny Depp out shone him

CapinJacksparow
I HATE HILLARY DUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she doe not deserve all the attention she's getting!!!! i'm just gunna go home and bite my pillow thats what i'm gunna do!!! (quote from waiting for guffman, great movie) I really wanna punch her sometimes!!!!!! OOOOOOOO!!!! ok.... i'm finished.

obquiet
Yeah,Princess Leia, I see your point. Oh my gosh, he can shoot a bow and arrow. I just watched FOTR this morning and Viggo was great but just because Orlando's 'hot' people think that he was better...but people can think what they want to think.

Princess_Leia
Yeh that does annoy me cause people make excuses for him like saying he's a great actor so they don't seem shallow just liking him for his looks.

Orlando is an average actor, he's better than some people but I just feel he's made out to be better than he is you know katie?He's given so much glory for LOTR when others who really deserved the attention for great performances were overlooked. If I felt he had enough talent for all his success then ok but i just feel he isn't anything special acting wise for all the glory he's getting. He was quite good in POTC, and he was ok in LOTR but i don't really get what was so special about his performances cause u have to admit, if he wasn't considered good-looking, no one would have given him a second glance in LOTR's.

And with CTZ and MD, i don't think age has anything to do with love, u can't help who u fall for and they have kids and seem happy together which is nice. I've heard CTZ isn't nice either but she's never particularly bothered me too much, she's very pretty and talented though.

katie1989
Um yeah, i think i agree with you actually. I mean its his looks that get him noticed which is unfair there are probably way better actors out there and that comment 'i think i'm good-looking or else why would i have so many females screaming my name?', did he really say that? Thats really arrogant! Thats put me off completely... i mean even if he does know he's good looking he shouldnt talk about it! And i agree that other parts in LOTR were better e.g Aragorn . plus yeah I dont mind CZJ that much just some of the stories sound really bad...

Princess_Leia
Yeh that's what bothers me about him you know. Viggo should get so much more credit for his wonderful performance but he's overlooked for Orlando which I think is crappy. And yeh he did say the 'i think i'm good-looking .......' thing which is really arrogant i felt. He's just an average actor who got lucky cause teenage girls think he's hot. Just makes me feel bad for all the great actors out there who don't get recogised for their talent just cause they might not have the right look. He also said he only got into acting so he could kiss women which i thought sounded very shallow.

I don't mind CZJ either, I think she's really talented and she's not all skinny which is cool. I don't know about the rumors but according to the press almost everyone is a diva in hollywood so it's hard to know. At least she has talent, it would be worse if she was up herself but was completely talentless.

Trish0890
I love Johnny Depp and Orlando!!! They are both hott and great actors! I hate everyone in The Matrix! Both of the movies suck really bad! Harry Potter is okay. I hate Viggo cuz he just makes me mad. lol. I am not sure why. Keira is really good in POTC but in Bend it Like Beckhem (Or however you spell it) she sucked! I like pretty much everyone else. (I don't hate that many people.) angel

ragesRemorse
the only thing about 95% of all upcomming actors can do properly and professionally is suck professionaly. Movie studios are giving these crap actors time to grow into there own. if you suck after your first two movies your always going to suck. And when will people see that jim carrey canot act past dumbass senseless comedy? that man tries to hard

CapinJacksparow
DOESN'T ANYONE HATE HILLARY DUFF?!?!?!?!
anyway.... orlando is a good actor people! you guys just aren't able to see that b/c he doesn't take over the spot light. he's a great actor even for that! he just needs a crazy roll to show the world he can play different characters. he would be great as a crazy person. OOOO!!! i can picture it now.... those dark eyes... creeping into- AH HA!!!! I GOT IT!!!! they could re-make psyco (the old hichcock movie with the murder in the shower and whatnot) and orlando could be norman bates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean, he's got that sweet face, but then he's got those dark eyes!!!! i don't care if some director comes and steals my idea!! i would love to see that movie out!!!!

Princess_Leia
How can u hate Viggo?!!!! How????!!! Personally I think he's so talented and seems like such a lovely person, he's gorgeous too!!! but i guess everyone has their own opinion.

Kes
I agree with the Jim Carrey thing.

CapinJacksparow
i don't think any of you know what psyco is do ya?

Kes
Psyco is a really overrated movie smile

Korri
yeah i agree wi Kes there

Kes
Hey I think I forgot to mention Penelope Cruz. She's so annoying that I prefer to forget she exist (sp) sick
Totally overrated too.

skule
isnt she portugese? or is she spanish.

Kes
She's spanish

apple_daisy09
i can't say that I actually hate any actors/actresses. Certain actors/actresses annoy me in most movies like liv tyler (accept for in The fellowship of the ring). I think it's her voice that i don't like though. And Keenu reeves. Didn't mind him in the matrix but i don't like him in any other movies.

Captains1stmate
one movie star who reaaaaally annoys me is, and im soooory about this, but the girl who plays hermione. I think shes a lovely person, and im not saying she cant act, its just for some reason she really gets up my nose. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captains1stmate
oh, and I also don't like Daniel Radcliffe and Hillary Duff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CapinJacksparow
are you saying the origional psyco is overrated? or the re-make? cuz the re-make was overated. they need to make a new one, with better special effects and whatnot. it's a great story, and it would be a huge hit if done right.

Sparrows Angel
I hate halle berry
beyonce knowles
ben affleck
HILARY DUFF!!!!
and some other ppl i cant think of

diegocala
Oh I do!!!

le_sainte
i agree with kes, penelope cruz buggs me, but she's really pretty.

Kes
I pretty much think all old movies are overrated because I grew up hearing how good they are and stuff but then when I see it I think it sucks.
Movies like:
Casablanca
Psyco
Exorcist

and more.I think Hitchcock (sp) and John Carpenter (?), the guy that made the ghost of mars, are overrated.maybe in the past yes they where the new stuff but not now. And since I dont live in the past i dont care what they were.I'm glad they changed the way ppl see horror movies but thats it.

Kes
I think she's ugly!| huge head with lots of hair messed
Plus she's annoying, what was Tom Cruise think trading Kidman for that!

CapinJacksparow
but kes, don't you agree that someone should make a re-make of it? to make it better than the origional?

DreamTime
Jackie Chan :

a clown,a disgrace to Chinese martial arts.
made a woman pregnant and not admitting that is his son although the DNA proved that is his son.
this guy,at the age of 50 something,still likes young girls.

as a I am Chinese myself,I hate him.

Kes
Of Psyco?! the surprise is gone. You already now what happens and who is who messed

Princess_Leia
I actually don't mind the girl who plays Hermione, Emma Watson it's just Daniel Radcliffe who annoys me. She's almost too pretty to play that part. She does it very well i think. She was much less annoying (the character) in the 2nd movie. She seems nice though.

GroundedAgain
i hate shia lebouf: wait there is no hate in the forums: i severely dislike shia lebouf

GroundedAgain
and haley joel osment sick

Kes
Who is that?blink

GroundedAgain
he stars on some gay disney channel t.v. show and is in the movie holes. yea, ya don't wanna git ta know him either. i haven't talked to you, kes, in a while.

Kes
lol
Yeh. Its been a while.

GroundedAgain
notice i'm an ex-hellion now???????

Kes
What does it mean?

GroundedAgain
i gave up being a bad kid, i don't do anything bad anymore- my grades are still bad and i still got tatoos but none other trouble than that! aren't you so happy?

Kes
lol Good.
You have to work on those grades thou!
lol jk you can have fun without getting into trouble.

GroundedAgain
grades, yea rite. math is aight but everything else i can't git so i guess i'm glad you were just joking around here it is really really hard to have fun without gettin in trouble but i'm tryin.

Princess_Leia
I have no idea who that is.

Princess_Leia
sorry i didn't notice someone had already asked who that guy was and you'd already replied.

scott hiwersh
I really do not like Colin Farrell, but I love Cate Blanchett, so I am going to see Veronica Guerin. I also like Uma Thurman, so obvioulsy KILL BILL... Saving it for this weekend!!! I am getting my two favorite actresses in two great movies!

Gracylou2772
I hate jennifer lopez i thnk she is soooo stupid!!!!!!! ok i like Orlando Bloom not like OMG i love him i think he is cute but i am not going to go all crazy over him i could care less. And Shia is soo funny on Even Stevens and is not a gay as show is funny i have to admit he is not that good in holes though. well all i have to say

Korri
Carrie-anne Moss, Monica Bellucci & Sandra Bollocks....i mean Bullock

SilverFighter
I can't stand Adam Sandler or his movies. Another one I can't stand is Carrot top!! Those ATT commercials are friggin annoying!!!!

Korri
ok blink

Korri
kill moss!

SilverFighter
But Monica is beautiful don't harm her wink

Korri
yes harm her! miffed

Kes
Totally agree!

Kes
Moving to celebs forum
moving--moved

CandyKaos
Lindsey Lohan cuz she's a major *****.

SweetNsouR
i dont hate hillary duff, but she is one of my least fav. celebs.she is a very lucky lil plain-looking child.

NICOLE KIDMAN..that hideous pasty monster. get some sun bytch.

J-LO. i like her in movies like angel eyes. but in videos and mags and stuff... i hate her, i think its cuz i am so tired of seeing her in everything.

50-cent, after the 654th time i heard "in da club" i knew this creature needed to be burried alive. is it just me or does he look like a gorilla.

Myth
Vin Deasel
Julia Roberts
Josh Hartnet
The actress from "Miss Congeniality"

Agent_Diva
You aren't the only one. I despise him, he can't act, and I don't see how hes so good - looking.

anyway...onto my least faves..

Beyonce Knowles - She cant make music, simple as that.
Robbie Williams - Seriously needs his head removed from his arse.
Christina Aguilera - She needs to put some damn clothes on and stop clogging up the radio.
Westlife as a whole - ugh...die!!!!.

End Rant ^_^

Princess_Leia
Originally posted by Agent_Diva
You aren't the only one. I despise him, he can't act, and I don't see how hes so good - looking.

Yay!!! I'm not alone!!! There are more Bloom dislikers (I feel mean saying haters cause we don't actually know him personally). That makes a total of.......2!!!! I wonder if he'll go the Leonardo Di Caprio route of getting REALLY big and then after a while no one likes him anymore.....i hope so!!! ......god, I'm really mean aren't i?.......oh well, mhahahahah

Kes
Princess> I dont like Orlando either.I'm not a teen thou lol
Dont think its fair to compare him to DiCaprio cos DiCaprio can, actually act.

SilverFighter
Really? I'm suprise, I thought you like Little Nicky and Happy Gilmore. But anyways is good to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't like Adam Sandler.

Evanescence
I hate

Jennifer Aniston-put on some weight them you might get pregnant
Reese Whitherspoon-her chin is pointy!
Halle Berry-DOG!
Cameron Diaz-she is just fricking ugly!
Hilary Duff-no words needed
Britney Spears-god no one ever marry that *****
Tori Spelling-she looks like horse and should be in my back paddack cuz my sisters always wanted a horse/

wicker_man
Jean Claude Van Damme ~ He may have athletic capabilities but he can't act.

Agent_Diva
Yay!!! I'm not alone!!! There are more Bloom dislikers (I feel mean saying haters cause we don't actually know him personally). That makes a total of.......2!!!! I wonder if he'll go the Leonardo Di Caprio route of getting REALLY big and then after a while no one likes him anymore.....i hope so!!! ......god, I'm really mean aren't i?.......oh well, mhahahahah

lol...*hopes*

Princess_Leia
Oh no, Kes I didn't mean it like that, that Leo can't act cause I believe he can but you know the way after Titanic he was HUGE and then after a while people started to not like him anymore and he became a bit of a joke (until he made his comeback and now everyone loves him again). So I more so meant that maybe people will get sick of Orlando and I don't personally believe he has the talent to make a comeback like Leo did, I don't think he's a horrible actor but the only reason he gets so much praise and recognition for Lord of the Rings is because he's considered good-looking which I think is unfair to Viggo and the others cause they gave much more moving performances and really deserved to get the praise for it, not that they don't get any at all just that it's always 'Orlando is the best actor ever cause he's so hot!' how can you be the best actor for 'being hot'? I dunno, for me personally I just don't 'get' the whole 'Orli' thing, the fangirls can have him, give me Viggo anyday big grin

Ok I only meant to write like 2 lines and ended up having a rant! sorry! wink

NyC-gUrL
JLO mad mad mad

Kes
I havent even seen those movies.

I understand smile

Princess_Leia
I type like 50 lines and you reply in 2 words!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

glenn
laughing

ANGELIQUE
I HAVE TO MANY LEAST FAVORITES AND TOM
CRUISE IS ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!AS FAR AS FEMALES
GO I DO NOT LIKE NICOLE KIDMAN!!!!!!!!!!ONE OF
MY FAVORITE MALE ACTORS IS VIN DIESEL,HE
IS SO HOT AND SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kes
laughing I read it thou.

Randy4
HILARY DUFF
J-LO
P DIDDY
JULIA ROBERTS
PARIS HILTON

People who are hyped for no good reason, people with tons of money, no talent and not much respect for the people who made them.

american_eagle
kate boswoth.... thumb down

PippinTook
Hmmm, let's see....

Hilary Duff
Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera (or however you spell that girl's name)
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
J.Lo
Ben Affleck
Mainly all pop-singers and rappers. Especially Eminem and 50 Cent.

I just hate everything about those people and more, I just can't think of all of them. I dunno what it is, but they are just so freakin annoying! Hilary is just some lucky teenager who thinks everyone loves her. Britney and Christina...hmm...somebody needs to get them some clothes. I hate them. Mary-Kate and Ashley....ooh I hate them, too. I dunno why, I just do. Same with J.Lo and Ben. They're old news and have been old news. Gah. I hate people who sing pop and who rap. They annoy me.

blackpearlbabe1
I ABSOLUTLY HATE HILARY DUFF! Everyone thinks shes the best singer and actor, but shes got nothin compared to J.depp and Orlando!!

Lov yas
Katie or Kiki

i slayed buffy
1. britney "i got married and then divorced really fast" spears
2. Bic Runga
3. Mr Bean
4. Hillary Duff
and much more............

ok britney spears is a real tart i mean she just urgggggggg i cant explain it

bic runga.... you mite not no hu she is but she bugs the living daylights out of me

mr bean or rowan atkinson....i h8 his mole

hillary duff is so manufactured shes just not natural

bic runga.... u mite not no hu she is

dragonpisces272
yes, Britney sucks hard. Why did she even decide to take on the career as actress? Even Mandy Moore's movie "A Walk to Remember" is more of a hit than Britney's "Crossroads"

ScottsLover
jim carey...hes not even a LITTLE funny

Gracylou2772
I dont know why you would think Adam Sandler is not funny. he is hularious and so is drew carrey and everyone else on Who's Line and well how could you think he is not funny what are you people please tell me who you think is the funniest person because i think you have to be crazy not to think not one of Adam Sandlers movies is not funny!!!

wicker_man
This is the honest truth but their is not one celebrity i dislike and that is in any field of the entertainment industry.

dragonpisces272
wicker man = angel
smile

Kes
Adam Sandler is the same in all his movies. Its annoying.

Evanescence
adam sandler is a moron, he should put a paper bag over his ugly dumb mug and jumop off a cliff@!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>