Tickets Over Stupid Shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I have never gotten a ticket yet but i was wonderin some tickets other people have gotten for stupid shit. jw i heard of som stupid tickets so i was wonderin if their were some out there u guys have done smokin'

happy kine
i once got a ticket for smoking pot... that was just ridiculous. i ended up paying a fine. and had a bit of probation (2 months)

Captain REX
That's lame.

I've never gotten a ticket.

ragesRemorse
yeah i actually got a ticket for jay walking, 50$ fine

happy kine
yeah... i've never had a real ticket. or an accident. i'm a safe driver. my insurance company just keeps lowering my rate.... i shouldn't have said that... i'm going to crash on the way home from work now... *knocks on wood*

Fitch
never took a ticket.....but I was pretty close to a few times.You know that I can't go with my bike thru the park?so lame!!.Almost got a ticket....

Dexx
oh please...bribe doesn't count as a ticket stick out tongue

Fitch
I didn't bribed that,I ran big grin

diegocala
I have gotten lots-o tickets!
For just about everything

DeNiro
i have two buddie that ran from the cops both got away pheww

ObieTrice 26
1 time,me and my friends were on top of a building,so we were throwing rocks onto the road,i accidently hit a car,possibly in the window,im not sure,and i got a ticket

diegocala
Now THAT qualifies as Stupid Shit!!

bigbadbike2
Amen

and Amen. big grin

Stovenutts
i dont get tickets....me fashas a cop

GroundedAgain
can you believe you git tix for drinking alcohol underage??

Stovenutts
yea its against the law. so i wouldnt be surprised if u got one for it

ChinaNiki
at usc you can lose your scholarships for that

ragesRemorse
here in P.A underage drinking lands you a 350$ fine which most times your parents have to pay it off and you spend the rest of the year paying for it and i dont mean paying money but PAYING FOR IT oh god i still need therapy for that

ChinaNiki
i had a friend get a ticket while she was taking her trash to the dump when it blew off the back of her truck even though she stopped to pick it up when she saw it happen yet when some DRUNK butthole rear-ended her they let him drive home and didn't even ticket him

Baylin
A couple of parking fines is all ive had

Celsius
Thats just stupid stick out tongue I cant believe they still fine ppl for that.

Baylin
Well thats one good thing about living in England we dont get done for crossing the street in the wrong place blink

Dexx
if i got tickets for that..i'd be rotting in jail

Captain REX
I got a ticket for having stupid shit. big grin

GroundedAgain
you know me too well stovenutts!!!!1 eek!

DeNiro
bring back old threads oo yea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.