The bitchedt and nicest celebs u people ever met

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Is their ne sports movie stars or tv stars that u guys have met that have been either really bitchy or like nice to u giv us a shout tell us how they r if u have met a celeb

Stovenutts
i met bruce lee. he chopped my head off in one hit. i wish i wouldnt hve ran into him that fatefull day...

LindsIsTightK
I met HIllary Duff, she wasn't terrible, but she was pretty stuck up

Stovenutts
i picked up my head and walked off in disbelief of what just happned...
i ran into stonecold steve austin
"wanna wrestle?"
"na im good." i said
"shut your mouth"
ok

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Stovenutts
...after my run-in with stone cold, i hopped into the ally and smoked a fatty. i threw rocks at the cats. the olsen twins walked up.
"hey whats up" i said
they double-teamed me and beat me and took my milk money.
i walked with my head hanging low. i was sad, i had just been jumped by two girls...

(adventure continued later)

ChinaNiki
I met Governor Mark Sanford while he was running for governor. I was working and sold him a soda. He was pretty cool.

DeNiro
hey lidns did u really meet hillary duff when where how i luv her but was she really that sucks what did she say ??? sorry for all the questions

Rogue Jedi
stephen segal is a real *****...nicest? john stockton and tom chambers.....

ChinaNiki
had a roomate who saw Danny Devito and Jack Nicholson on location
Devito wouldn't sign any autographs but Nicholson was
she didn't have anything for him to sign so he shook her hand instead

Dexx
well...i went pretty close to Hagi one day stick out tongue (not talking or anything..god forbid)

Captain REX
My dad sat across the way from the owner of Disney once.

happy kine
i partied with jennifer caprioti, the tennis player, in her drug days... ok i was at the same party... i didn't really talk to her but she smoked some of my stuff.

Sheepz
I saw Rachel Dratch (one of my idols!) in Rockafeller center. I was much to chicken to go up to her though. Anyway...

My dad had dinner with Yogi Berra this one time. Yeah, he said he was really nice. Also my dad met Chris Katen, he said he was funny. (My dad didn't know who he was until he saw me watching snl)

LindsIsTightK
Well I met her at a vacation spot I go to during the summer, she was there with some of her not so famous friends. I knew her friend from awhile back and she didnt say much just kinda looked me and my friend up and down and gave us some dirrty looks. She was drinking and getting ready to smoke some weed too. smokin'

DeNiro
wow wouldnt expect that from her. she looks like a priss

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I didnt expect it either until I saw it. Of course I was in more shock that I was meeting a celebrity

ChinaNiki
Jaime Escalante gave a speech at USC and i was right in front of him in the second row

skule
once my gf and i were having dinner and we wondered why everyone at the other tables where buzzing and whispering so much, and looking at one side of the restraunt (where we were sitting) then i realised, it was Harry Connick Jr sitting at the table near us. Some ladies sent their kids to get autographs and he was nice about it and talked to some of them too. I felt bad for him cause he was with his family and trying to have dinner.

ObieTrice 26
i saw a guy dressed up as Ronald Mcdonald smokin some trees in an alley of a daycare once

Killer
all the guys of Off By One are pretty awsome!

ragesRemorse
I live in Pittsburgh, and like 5 years ago rod woodson from the steelers had a restaurant called woodsona all star grill and sports stars would go in there reguarly especially the pittsburgh penguins , i met mario lemuix, jarmar jagr, and tom barraso in there one time, they came in and of course all the sprots stars that came in there would always sit on the balcony but these guys diddnt they were eating their food and talkin to fans like real stand up guys not above themselves, they even brought some memoribilla with them they were given away, i diddnt get anything but i got to talk to mario and i know he loves the godfather movie series and hated playing the flyers abck then worse than any other team, thats better than havin some memoribilia any way

ragesRemorse
i would give anything to get killed by bruce lee, id be chillin in the after life telling stories how i died, id be like "yeah he punched me and i died"

"no it wasnt an upper cut, believe or not his fist was only an inch away"

"yeah i cant believe it eigther but here i am dead"

badkittykitty
I met lou feregno ( I think thats how you spell his name,you know the original hulk) it was only for a second though,we were at a horror convention and he was there and there was tons of people swarming around him the funny thing was he made every one look like children or hobbits or something 'cause he was so huge!

DeNiro
dude u met lou furigno that is so ****in cool yeah he is a monster he is like 6 foot 7 and when he was at his prime in bodybuilding he weighed 275 pounds. he is an awesome bodybuilder i always reffered to him as that then as the hulk but he is a deffintly a cool ass guy to meet i envy u lol

diegocala
I siphoned some gas out of John Denvers plane once.

badkittykitty
thanks it was pretty awesome!

GABRIEL05
Alas I have met no celebrity. HOwever I saw Mario Batali the chef walking through Greenwich village one day... and I kicked it at Nas's house once, only he wasn't there.

@ngel
i was three feet away from Tom Cruise in Seattle a few years ago

amity75
Ewan McGregor walked past me and my friend in Glasgow city centre one day. My mate shouted "Ewan!!" and the great man turned round and said "Fu*k off".

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
whoa that sucks!

I saw hilary duff at the la airport on may 17th, it was a monday night, She is so cute! There wasn't a lot of people but She was wlike 10 feet away but she had some men with her.

but me and my friend got to meet paula abdul at the same airport she was really nice, ands she let us take a pic with her and everything. she looks really good for her age, and she liked my shoes!

Myth
I heard he's a real nice guy. I know somebody who rode on a train next to him for 3 hours and I hear he was quite friendly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.