Piercings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

booniae
These days you can get almost anything pierced. I'm just curious to what the guys and girls on here have done or want to have.
Bellybuttons are REALLY popular here on the ladies. So what do you guys think of them?

Boo bunny

LindsIsTightK
Belly button piercings are popular here too, I was thinking about getting my tongue pierced and another area below my waist angel

Dexx
i don't think much of them. don't have any, don't want any

wicker_man
Do tatoos count as technically they are the piercing of the skin?

happy kine
i have none... but i dated a girl for a long time that had a lot of piercings... not too many you could see. some were fun. she had her hood pierced that was the most fun. i still talk to her and now that she is older she just has the basic girly piercings.

booniae
Most guys don't now a days. I remember when the one earing for guys was really popular. LOL

Ha ha you know what they say about tongue rings Linds! wink

happy kine
be carefull what you get pierced down there you can loose all sensation and never have an orgasm again... and that would be bad

wicker_man
I have nethier piercings or tattos both are commitments that cannot be disgarded easily tatoo more then piercing.

booniae
Piercings can be. I've taken a lot of my old ones out... erm

Boo bunny

diegocala
I have 7 piercing holes
I currently just sport the holes
Took everything out about 6 years ago...
Nose
Eyebrow
Nip
Ears

DemonicGambit
I wouldn't get one, I don't like the thought of someone stickin' a needle in your body by your choice

wicker_man
would any of you ever consider having a tatoo as technically they are piercing of the skin.

diegocala
yeah, but you can take a peircing out...not so on the Tat

booniae
I wouldn't consider it a piercing either I don't think...

Boo bunny

Baylin
I dont do piercings. I've nothing against it, its just not something I'll ever have done to myself. Now tatoos are a different subject I've got 6 and will get more in the future as and when I find the right ones.

wicker_man
Me neither needles give me the shivers sick

booniae
Ha ha you don't gotta watch though Babe! wink

Boo bunny

wicker_man
Cheers ,the waiting for the sting is the worst part.

booniae
Bleh, it's quick. LOL I'd say my ears hurt more than anything else did. erm
Anyone have any pics?

Boo bunny

Ushgarak
"Belly button piercings are popular here too, I was thinking about getting my tongue pierced and another area below my waist"

Toe?

Ummm... would there be any objection if I moved this to the GDF? It's a valid on-topic discussion.

booniae
Is it? Ha ha I wasn't sure if it was or not. LOL Figured be safe then sorry... wink

Boo bunny

bigbadbike2
Move away Mr. Ushgarak. Move away.

Ushgarak
(puts thread on big truck)

Here we go folks... moving to GDF...

Stovenutts
we'er moving! yay!

Captain REX
"Mooooo-ving a-way, my boys, moooooo-ving a-way!"

I would never get a piercing. I am perfectly fine with girls piercing their ears and belly button though, and whatever else they feel like piercing. I don't like tongue piercings or nose piercings or lip piercings or eyebrow piercings, though.

Ushgarak
Ah- Rex's special definition of 'whatever else'!

bigbadbike2
I would like to have my ears pierced, it would go great with my style. It makes me less relatable to people though. So I stray away from it.

Godshinto
I have a few tatoos but no piecings I don't like needles

booniae
What did they use for your tatt?

Boo bunny

Godshinto
It's a joke I don't mind piercings I just don't want them

booniae
Aww... I see.

Boo bunny

GroundedAgain
tongue
belly button
eyebrow
4 per ear

sk8stuff09
i used to have my ear pierced one summer but i took it out when the new school year started.

Godshinto
Yhea I did the Ear Piercing thing years back it just looked stupid so I took it out

Captain REX
Yes, it's very special, isn't it Ush? big grin

Rogue Jedi
gonna get my tongue done...i know a guy with a prince albert. sick no thumb down What the f**k?

booniae
How was that?? I'm taking it you don't like it eh?

Boo bunny

wicker_man
Hi Booniae,How are you?

ariwin
Until about two months ago I had my:

Labret (the area right under the lip)

My tongue - twice

The back of my neck (called a spinal)

my eyebrow

and the cartiledge in my ear...

graduated from college...got a real job...quit my job at the tattoo shop
and they all came out sad

happy kine
i used to have long hair untill i had to get a real job... so i feel ya... but it was time for me to grow up.

booniae
"The back of my neck (called a spinal)" OW OW OW!!! embarrasment

Boo bunny

Sheepz
Yeah, I wanna get my Eyebrow pierced. That'd be pretty sweet. But supposadly it leaves a nasty scar. I have my ears pierced and I getting afew more holes in my ears too...

Many trendy peoples have belly buttons. It's the new green.

booniae
I'd say almost everyone around here has their bellybuttons done. It's just as common as having your ears done I think.

Boo bunny

Killer
ummm...
nothing much..
Have:
my ears 4 times.. i did one
Want:
my right eyebrow twice.. but after i shave it off..

LilySatine
I have simply my earloabs pierced. Will be getting a second in each ear shortly, and will be getting my cartilage re-done.

I wanted to get either my nose or belly-button pierced, but my mum will slaughter me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

royal_jester
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/Jumpy.gifNo thanks!

RYO
I have my right ear pierced and it did't heart at all...but about 5 to 10 min. after it stated to heart though.

Turbo-Cajun
I have 8g holes and 10g holes, a cartilege, and an eyebrow.... I want some tats, a second cartilege, and maybe a lip or labret or septum or a second eyebrow or something. I've also put a lot of thought into the spinal (i heard they hurt like a mother) and maybe something else, i dunno

N.Tonks
I had my ears pierced...I was going to gauge my ears to a 2, but they infected when I was at a 10, and then grew in when I took the plugs out to let them heal and uninfect. Now I have to repierce them and start over roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
I've got my ears pierced twice, and I've had permission from my mom to get my belly-button pierced for 5 years now (since I was 13) but haven't done it yet...I kinda developed a severe fear of needles since then. But I still want to get it done eventually.

Tptmanno1
hehe, you and your fears... stick out tongue

I don't think I'll get anythgin peirced:
A) i dont like it
B) I have a thing against self inflicted pain....

Silver Stardust
Shut up, my fears aren't funny, when I say I have a fear of something I'm truly terrified of it!

Tptmanno1
heh, ok......
I'll be nice...

lil bitchiness
cry i had to take my piercings in my ear cos of my job cry

Im getting them back though droolio

Mandos
Piercings in unnatural places, like the clitoris or the crotum/penis, are inhumane, and disgusting.....
Anything else goes! stick out tongue
-The Valar hath spoken.

SlipknoT
I'm getting my lip pearced

pennyroyal
I really want my lip pierced but id have to wear a plaster so im considering tongue id also like a surface piercing on my neck and maybe a bridge piercing ... id also like a tat

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I really really want to get my belly button done, i am turning 17 this saturday,and that's what i want, but i doubt that i will be able to,and one know any good convincing statements

The Biker Scout
I Love Piercings

Blue Dragon
Don't like belly, don't like tongue, eye lid? I do like but wouldn't get it done, for years I said no to ears so what chance have I got? laughing out loud Although I'm thinking about ears again...when I was little I screamed when having ears done... stick out tongue

But I would like to get some tatoos... smile

lil bitchiness
Currently where i have the jewlery -

lip, tongue, naval, ears and genital happy

Trickster
Oooo kinky.

I have no piercings, but I'm considering an eyebrow piercing - two, in fact, that make four globes so it looks like a cross.

BasketCase
All I have pierced is my ears and the helix...
Someday I would like to get my tongued pierced.

periera
I have my belly button, an orbital in my left ear, and inner cartilage on my right ear. I had my tongue pierced for about 6 years collectively but recently took it out. Don't really wanna get anymore piercings, just more tattoos.

Lana
Still only have my ears pierced. I don't think I'll get anything else done.

Court Radcliffe
I want my belly button pierced also my nose and touhg(sp?) and also some other places happy

pierreismine33
Originally posted by LindsIsSexyK
Belly button piercings are popular here too, I was thinking about getting my tongue pierced and another area below my waist angel

below the waist get infected.. i read it in cosmo

Freaky Zeeky
**** piercings, tatoos are better.

Smodden
Originally posted by happy kine
i used to have long hair untill i had to get a real job... so i feel ya... but it was time for me to grow up.

you don't have to cut your hair to grow up.

Smodden
Originally posted by pierreismine33
below the waist get infected.. i read it in cosmo
Me too...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Currently where i have the jewlery -

lip, tongue, naval, ears and genital happy Arousing shock

SeptemberRain
I really want an industrial ear piercing, but I heard it cost $100 US

SimpleSeduction
Ears, navel, nose

RavenSDL
I've got my ear lobes done once and i wanna get my lip and nose done maybe

grey fox
Originally posted by Smodden
you don't have to cut your hair to grow up.

Smoddens right , i know a guy whose hair is so long that he can grab a bang and chew on it and he's working fine as a respectable member of society

havok801125
back in the day I wanted to get my ear pierced but when i asked my mun she said no......so i pierced my eyebrow instead....when she saw it she really freaked out...but she could'nt do a thing cos she did'nt tell me that i couldn't pierce my eyebrow....this also really took the heat of my sister cos she pierce her tongue at the same time...it was really cool....but i had to remove it after i finished college cos i wanted to look respectable for my interviews

Ronny
i have three erm one in my right ear two in my left... boring i know, but what do you expect with a strong conservitive republican father

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Smodden
Me too...

That sig is crazy! eek! Anyways tatoos are better.

sexiangeleyes
I have my belly button and tongue done now and thinking of my next. Any ideas anyone?

Capt_Fantastic
One silver hoop in each ear.

Adam_PoE
I have a Prince Albert with a threaded, ten guage, 5/8" stainless steel circular barbell.

Roulette
I have a nose stud, 3 small silver hoops in my right ear, and 1 small silver hoop in my left ear

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by booniae
These days you can get almost anything pierced. I'm just curious to what the guys and girls on here have done or want to have.
Bellybuttons are REALLY popular here on the ladies. So what do you guys think of them?

Boo bunny
I have ears, but when I get the money this summer I want my nose, labret, and navel done, and possibly my lower lip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.