Is Monica Bellucci a program or a person trapped in the Matrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leog14
Do you think that Monica Bellucci is a program or are you not certain and maybe she is a real person and became part of the Zion team. Maybe Neo's team.

UPEVIL
I believe she's some kind of program design to experiment with human sensations or love.

Leog14
are you sure though. She could lie. She is maybe a real person.

gabimr2
I think she's a program.. wink

revolution_man
my first reaction was that she was a program. (which i am still 85% sure of) but she said that she could once feel love but could no longer. maybe she was a person and then got trapped inside beacuzse the matrix needed someone to explore human emotions. but the oracle said that the merovingian is a program so probably his wife is too.

nickjs21
neo would know if she was just a human who says she's a program. he's got the magic perspective.

and in either case, she's a program-thingy. not human. i read that before m2 came out -- that she was just like the merovingian, that she was kind of a vampire, and that she was able to tell when people were lying ("she wasn't kissing your face"wink.

Korri
Monica Bellucci ruined my life

i could write a book!!

Anarion
Lol, this is funny.
In real life, Monica Bellucci is an Italian actress. big grin

Korri
in real life i dont like her big grin

"rumors" coz heartache!!!! sad

Ikobe
Hm, I'd say that Monica Bellucci is a real person. If she's a program that just proves we live in the Matrix. wink

~AI

bigbadbike2
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Dexx
she is a program in my opinion. What about those 'long ago...when we first got here' part (not exactly reproduced but..)

gabimr2
hahahahahahahahaahahahaha!! L laughing out loud L.. whyy??
monica belluci is a doctor in.. hmmm "tears of the sun" ..

nickjs21
oh, i just realized the mistake you all seem to be joking about. leog called her "monica bellucci" instead of "persephone."

man, go figure. people, in this forum, blurring the line between real actors and fictional characters.

. . . korri, i'm looking in your direction.

Korri
yeah sorry...and i was meaning actually talking abt Monica not Persephone

The Omega

whiterider
yeah i think that persephone was a program just like stayed in the matrix like omega said, so i agree with her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.