in the long run who is the strongest marvel superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

needlz41
who is ultimatly the strongest marvel superhero or super villian

to me it would be wolverine!!

who is it for you big grin

needlz41
secondly for me it would be sabertooth
cuz doesnt he have all the same powers of wolverine ( not the claws)
and he is alittle stronger then wolvy but he doesnt have the knowledge like wolvy!!

MaverickIce
Thor, hes immortal smile

needlz41
definatly not thor

Metroplex
the most powerful hero is Franklin Richards and anyone who has the Phonix power and also the cosmic beings like Warlock or Silver Surfer.

for Villains, its anyone who has the cosmic power like Galactus and of course Stryfe(he has the same power as Phoenix)

MaverickIce
whadaya mean not thor? Hes frickin GOD, he'd feed wolvie's ass to him!

MaverickIce
He's A frickin god, my bad..

Metroplex
Thor is really strong. In a comic that i have, Rogue punched Thor and nothing happened to him. laughing out loud that was pretty funny thor was even congratulating Rogue for the punch worthy of a Titan. He also has the power of Lightning

MaverickIce
And now he has the damn Odin Force!

needlz41
i still take wolvy and sabertooth and put them to against anybody
those two would kick ass

Morph
All of you know...

The Legend...

Of the Best Marvel Comic Star..

Ever Created...

AL ROKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needlz41
wow that was pathetic

DemonicGambit
Well I would say Legion (Xaiver's son) But he sorta killed himself, so I'm gonna go with Franklin Richards too

Morph
Pathetic?! Roker could kick Wolverine's pussy ass.

needlz41
rrriiiigggghhhhhtttt!!!

TedO
Can anyone say Aunt May? The power of her cookies would give her massive strength to take out anybody

needlz41
ya your weird too

Darth Vicious
The Celestials, they are omnipotent and i believe theu created the whole Marvel Universe!

Metroplex
laughing out loud .Well anyway she died a few years back when there was the cloning business with Ben Reilly.

The most powerful is those who are cosmic beings. And the one who has the Infinity Glove.

CaptainInsano
HOLY $HIT NEEDLZ CANT YOU TAKE A F***IN JOKE!? anyway it is said that in the long run phoenix is the strongest for true power, sure magneto could use his helmet and shield her and wolverine could just regenerate, FOR ACTUAL TOTAL POWER it is phoenix

MaverickIce
Hell, Aunt May with the inifity Glove could serve hulk his ass on a silver platter!
The Living Tribunal, he made Warlock Seperate the Inifity glove just by saying "you will seperate the gems of the inifity Gauntlet"

Capt_Fantastic
Marvel movies wise, I'd say it was Hulk....Comic book wise, I'd say Infinity or the Livinh Tribunal...they simply exist to be the most powerful.

MaverickIce
There is a guy called the One Above All (its who the living tribunal servese...).... he's basically God in the MU.

ragesRemorse
X-MAN (nate grey)

Magee
YEA i seen somewhere that he had like all the powers of the x-men or sum shit.
Anyone got any info on X-MAN?? confused

Morph
The guy with everyone's powers is Mimic, not X-Man.

ragesRemorse
mimic cannaot duplicate there powers to the full extent, but x-man is the clone of cylops and jean, he's said to be the most powerfull telepath, rivaling that even of the pheonix but his body cannot withstand the full extent of his powers, when sinister created him he put a virus in him which effects his aging process and the more power he uses the more he ages, i heard though that he does not have the virus anymore, so im sure he can now finally explore his full potential

pablo007
I think you're forgetting one of the strongest ones.

ragesRemorse
yeah hulk is real powerfull till it comes to a powerfull telepath

ragesRemorse
i was wandering if any one can help me, i forget the name of a certain series. It is a marvel series where all the heros came together in like a 4 part series and alot of them died, its not that old does anyone know what im talking about

Morph
eXiles? With Mimic, Morph, Blink, and some other people?

ragesRemorse
no it wasnt that, im pretty sure the word universe was in the title dammit i forget what it was it had all the marvel characters banding together and most died

Well every character has it's weakness, and when you name one character there is always another who is more powerful. So i'll just name the one that first come to mind that could kick the most ass/cause most damage, and that's HULK.

Shadow_King
i got some info on nate grey and professor x or apocalypse or shadow king would be the strongest marvel characters for me

KidRock
Al roker would kick wolvys ass

Morph
YES, KID ROCK! AL ROKER WOULD OWN WOLVERINE~!

ruby
oh goodies id say
errrrr

i realy hate goodies

errrr

Neo
yes i know hes not marvel

USAgent
Comic book wise other than the cosmic beings like the Tribunal and Eternity and Galactus id say the toughest most powerful hero would be The Silver Surfer and for the villain, Galactus's 1st heralds-Tyrant, who's power level is on par with the big G himself!

Spawnie
I'll go with the x-man. Wolvie and others like him r a bit low on the food chain even to be mentioned for the long run.

ruby
true i hate goodies but heres the list

silver surfer
thor
iron man

ab012f9448
Hey what powers does Franklin Richards have?

Asian Hulk
How about this?do you like him?

Asian Hulk
Look!!!

Linkalicious
Not quite omnipotent enough. The Living Tribunal could snap his finger and obliterate all of the Celestials. He would be like the Architect in the matrix. You know when Neo is in the room with like 1000 monitors that show his different reactions and stuff....well that's exactly like the living tribunal. He exists in all of the dimensions simultaneously, but unlike the Celestials, the Living Tribunal only uses his power to keep balance in the universe. Example would be Thanos with the infinity guantlet. I think thanos killed the inbetweener, lord chaos, master order, and umm eternity ( i think.) But when he tried it on the Tribunal, the tri just snapped his finger and undid what Thanos had just done. But undoing exsistance isn't really fighting so I'll stick with someone who isn't 200 ft tall and go with Silver Surfer

X-Menfan2003
Captain Marvel

Bishop777
Franklin Richards at full power will possess telepathy and telekinetic powers stronger than those of Jean Grey and Professor X. He can create pocket universes in alternate realities. He has precognitive abilities, can see the future. Simply put, when all the non-mutant Marvel (except Scarlet Witch) "died" facing Onslaught, Franklin created an entire Earth that was on the opposite side of the sun and sent all of the heroes there. This world included six billion lives that he made, and the best part, is that he did all of this subconcsiously!!! The Celestials were scared of him. Did I mention that he did all this when he was six.

Lord Ryugen
For Heroes it would probably be the Hulk in raw power and since i don't know who or what hte living tribunal is I can't really say.

But for villians it's Onslaught definitly Onslaught

Linkalicious
I just wanna state that heroes and villians with Mind Controlling powers should be omitted from the list because they don't have to throw punches or endure and physical abuse. Forget guys who can undue reality or create universes, this thread should be about earthly marvel characters who use physical ablities and not mental ones. just my opinion...

kaiju_oh
Hulk is the strongest. He gets stronger the longer he fights and the madder he gets.

cheney
righto wolverine in a physical fight(as in no mental powers, just brawn) would have complete ownage. say it with me people FREAKIN IMMORTAL. he also packs a pretty nasty lil adamantium sting and he can fight all day and all night he also can basically detect where someone is going to throw a punch because his senses are so finely tuned

cheney
oh yeah btw i meant he is immortal as in his healing capabilities have practically reached that state where he could fight all day long getting the crap beaten out of him but hed just heal after every punch

Darth Jello
the living tribunal

DBZFan
The Hulk!!!

venomfan
this guy is awsome, i dont know how it happend but its kinda like uber-venom

Aesma
A few of the Celetsials are dead because they killed themselves, in a weird paradox, because the Celestial who can see the future while dreaming, dreamnt of one celestial attacking another, then they killed each other, and yeah.

Anyways, not sure what happened to Franklin Richards, he's responsible for the creation of Howard The Duck, and the existance of Conan in the marvel universe i think, lol.

He's a cosmic being. God like and etc, but not really a hero.

The question is also too general.

Being a venom fan myself, that is a cool picture of Venom, if that is venom o0

venomfan
i do not know what it is, i found it at geocites, i think its venom gambit...but again i have know idea what it is other than FRIGGIN AWSOME rock

Aesma
I think you're right, besides the pinkish glow that the Cajun has, if you look closely at his other side, he's holding a rod, maybe a staff like Gambit's. The spider is kinda shaping into an X.

I like the Punisher-Venom mix the best. Looks like Venom except with a multitude of weapons, and the spider on his chest is a skull head with spider limbs coming out of the sides.

venomfan
punisher venom was awsome, but doppleshock i think was the coolest fusion of two i have ever seen, i bet your right on the venom gambit thing, here is what spider man and pheonix look like

Darth Jello
as the ultimate guardian of the universe, it has to be the living tribunal

Bicnarok

monaroCountry
Franklins powers in my view were a bit exaggerated. I seem to remember (vaugly) Franlin getting killed by a sentinel (wich had protection from his powers). Also hyperstorms powers were greater than his. Prof x and jean i think still edge out franklin (look at comics in other time lines). Scarlet Witch is a mutant (?) i thought she was the daughter of magneto. As for the pocket universe, it was a small ball which franklin carried with him

norrin radd

kal-el
I'm going with SS too.

Never
Franklin Richards possesses reality warping abilities. There is no greater power. So thought; so done.

Neither Jean nor Professor X are more powerful.

Wanda is indeed Magneto's daughter.

norrin radd

Falcon 5
and the beyonder ?

do you remenber the beyonder ?

clickclick
That would be just bad writing then but its also not in regular continuity. Added to that supposedly he had one of those collars on.

Now I see you are talking about Psilord but you are incorrect. Psilord was just an avatar for kid franklin. Hyperstorm would not have greater power than an adult fraknlin. Psilord was still far from the potential Franklin Richards actually has.

Yes he created an entire pocket universe with real lives at just a fraction of his powers.

He will at the very least, be equal to the celestials. That is forsure but he might even surpass them. Given that he has power on the high end of the cosmic scale, it wouldnt make sense for him to keep his mortal body, he should make it indestructible.

Wynndar
the problem about the Psi-Lord and Hyperstorm assumption is that those r people from alternate realities and timelines... Psi-Lord did die from a sentinel in one reality, but that psi-lord was not the same as mainstream, he didnt have the same powers as Franklin. For instance he never travelled through time and space in his astral form to save his sister Valeria, or fight Abraxis...The same goes for Hyperstorm, he comes from a reality that had a different history (no Onslaught). Hyperstorm is really powerful though.

Tough Guy
would this include your king thors , the more i read on thor becoming tis super duper the more powerful he sounds
*i cant remember but some way bac someone was talking regular thor, i would say not him, hese a norse god but as classic has some great powers (god blast ) but king thor i would say could be a contender

clickclick
Im sure that Psilord was far from full power anyway.

juggernaut74
My guess would be Galactus or the Beyonder.

Asian Hulk
The Hulk is just a green giant monster superhero.

crazyspinz
stan lee is the most power full

but seriously, LT is the most powerfull, and as far as earth is concered Hulk is, mainly because LT refered to him as a threat to the universe, witch is pretty damn good if you ask me

Falcon 5
confused confused
From earth it is not Hulk but molecular man, (Owen)

clickclick
definetly not hulk. Hes got super strength but its not like he has a wide array of powers.

Tron
I'm surprised that no one's mentioned Thanos throughout this thread.

FrothByte
id put it this way:

king thor
silver surfer
god-like cable (i put him over xman because of his advantage in strength, weaponry, fighting prowess, and experience)
xman

Falcon 5
from earth owen reece and franklin richards seems to be the strongest

strong power can be done by : cosmic cube, phoenix, uni force, infinity gauntelet

but no power can match the Beyonder smart

radioboy121
I can't decide who exactly would be the strongest superhero for certain characters have special strengths and weaknesses over certain types. A telepath wouldn't do well against a machination (with exception - Psylocke had success with one sentinel that had a consciousness).

Beyonder might not be considered a superhero as well as Galactus and other cosmic entities (they are suppose to be unbias). Thanos could be classified as the anti-hero at the very least, but not a classified superhero.

I would assume an asgardian (Thor) or other gods would be up there as well as certain cosmic endowed characters (Silver Surfer).

The Scribe
The hulk has strength that's about it. The more enraged he gets, the stronger he becomes. But, he doesn't get intelligence with that strength.
He could be beat by a number of heros and villians. If, he could acquire super intelligence he would be even more of a force. Without intelligence we are nothing.

smart

Wynndar
so what do u think of professor hulk or banner hulk?

jackson bang
Hulk's strength is limited only by the level of his rage. Theoretically the Hulk's strength is limitless and this puts him above at least Iron Man and Thor.

See Marvel.com for a discussion of different superheroes powers and their limits.

He-guy88
i say Namor

diabloman
galactus

Reaper777
hulk and ghost rider r the best in my book

ghost rider can control hellfire

and hulk gets more powerfull with anger

As far as bad guys go GALACTICUS HAS THIS LOCKED UP!

ankur29
hulk takes it , superhuman strength taht enables him to suport 150 billion tons

ankur29
he wasnt pissed

silvajster
Got a question. I know Hulk's strength increases in proportion to rage.
However, is there a limit on how angry one can get? I mean, if you were pissed off beyond capacity...could you get more pissed off? There must be some sort of limit, right? Someone couldn't just get more and more pissed off, right? So, it seems hardley concievable that the Hulk can reach higher and higher echelons of pissed off and therefore would his strength have a limit?

Just asking. Thanks.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by silvajster
Got a question. I know Hulk's strength increases in proportion to rage.
However, is there a limit on how angry one can get? I mean, if you were pissed off beyond capacity...could you get more pissed off? There must be some sort of limit, right? Someone couldn't just get more and more pissed off, right? So, it seems hardley concievable that the Hulk can reach higher and higher echelons of pissed off and therefore would his strength have a limit?

Just asking. Thanks. According to Stan Lee the Hulk's brain is different, in that he experiences emotions differently than other humans. Anything can piss him off, and he can keep getting angrier and angrier.

roughrider
Hulk is disqualified because he is not a Superhero. stick out tongue

Now, if this was about Strongest Marvel characters...

silvajster
Thanks Cosmic.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
According to Stan Lee the Hulk's brain is different, in that he experiences emotions differently than other humans. Anything can piss him off, and he can keep getting angrier and angrier. I saw someplace where the Hulk kept his scienticic mind but his Hulk body... does anyone know where this was seen? Cause it may qualify him.

I vote none other than your friendly neighborhood web slinger... there have been some commics where they went out of their way to have him kick, Supermans ass , the xmen from Seacret wars, and even the hulk on an occasion.

A.J
Originally posted by needlz41
those two would kick ass laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ankur29
if its marvel SUPERHERO its juggernaut ( who is a hero in new excalibur)

HisMajestyAC43
i think he said strongest as in strength... maybe im wrong, but thats how i interpreted it. maybe someone like hulk or champion. in brute strength... i dont really know.

Maddox
sentry

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by A.J
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing AJ's back! Woo!

complexbrother
Pre retcon Beyonder

http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/beyonder.jpg

in his heyday there was no one stronger or more powerful in all of the Marvel U .

tkitna
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I saw someplace where the Hulk kept his scienticic mind but his Hulk body... does anyone know where this was seen? Cause it may qualify him.

I vote none other than your friendly neighborhood web slinger... there have been some commics where they went out of their way to have him kick, Supermans ass , the xmen from Seacret wars, and even the hulk on an occasion.

The Hulk question is Peter Davids run which is something like issues 330 through 450 or something like that.

And no Spiderman is not the answer no matter how bad the writers have been.

tkitna
Originally posted by ankur29
if its marvel SUPERHERO its juggernaut ( who is a hero in new excalibur)

Juggernaut doesnt have the Gem of Cyttorak anymore and is depowered. He's a shell of his former self actually.

If its just strength then i'll opt for-

Sentry
Hulk
Thor
Hercules
Gladiator

Face
Cable
Hulk
Thor
Galactus
Rogue

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/Vloco/iceselfreeze.gif

Up In Flames
classic juggs or hulk

S.G
Originally posted by ankur29
he wasnt pissed Superman isn't ever pissed when he lifts heavier stuff than that. wink

blackbolt01
BLACK BOLT...he wispered once and destroyed half his planet...he can rearange elctrons in an instant and make them the most deadly force in the universe...he also has superhumanpowers and flight and superspeed and.....like evrything

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mav
whadaya mean not thor? Hes frickin GOD, he'd feed wolvie's ass to him!

apparently being a God diddnt stop him from dying.

I would say jubilee, and then Legion.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by blackbolt01
BLACK BOLT...he wispered once and destroyed half his planet...he can rearange elctrons in an instant and make them the most deadly force in the universe...he also has superhumanpowers and flight and superspeed and.....like evrything

all of these powers dont help when there are telepaths whom can turn his brain to goo.

GreatMuta
The writers determine who is most powerful!

Wolverine was owned by Magneto (ripping out his adamantium) and leaving him helpless.

Blackbolt whipered at the Hulk, and Hulk kept coming (in a recent hulk preview)

Thor has been held at bay by Hulk and vice versa.

Gladiators strength and endurance are "conditional" to his confidence!

Again, outside of all cosmic entities it's all been conditional so it's hard to determine who's most powerful.

Besides even the Living tribunal (during the Infinity Gauntlet) succumbed to Thanos and the gauntlet! There is NEVER enough consitency between writers and the heroes they write for!

***my vote goes to Forbush Man...as the most powerful! :-)

NoFate007
Physical Strength = Hulk...potentially
Strength in terms of power threat = The Living Tribunal (or TOAA if you count him)

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by GreatMuta
The writers determine who is most powerful!

Wolverine was owned by Magneto (ripping out his adamantium) and leaving him helpless.

Blackbolt whipered at the Hulk, and Hulk kept coming (in a recent hulk preview)

Thor has been held at bay by Hulk and vice versa.

Gladiators strength and endurance are "conditional" to his confidence!

Again, outside of all cosmic entities it's all been conditional so it's hard to determine who's most powerful.

Besides even the Living tribunal (during the Infinity Gauntlet) succumbed to Thanos and the gauntlet! There is NEVER enough consitency between writers and the heroes they write for!

***my vote goes to Forbush Man...as the most powerful! :-)

I used to think exactly as you. That it was futile in debating hypthetical duels of our favorite superheros because the writers dont give a left nut about consistancy. However, cosistancy may just be comic books krytonite. Could you imagine a spiderman or superman whos character and abilites never change? there comics would become so redundant with no substance at all. We are the fans, we are why the heros still exist. the momment we all stop asking the question...could superman take down the hulk, is the day comic books die

manorastroman
thor, sentry, silver surfer

not really up for argument. these are marvel's golden three.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor,Silver Surfer, Rachael Summers, Xman, Omega Iceman, Hulk, Sentry, Franklin Richards.

GreatMuta
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I used to think exactly as you. That it was futile in debating hypthetical duels of our favorite superheros because the writers dont give a left nut about consistancy. However, cosistancy may just be comic books krytonite. Could you imagine a spiderman or superman whos character and abilites never change? there comics would become so redundant with no substance at all. We are the fans, we are why the heros still exist. the momment we all stop asking the question...could superman take down the hulk, is the day comic books die

Quite true Rage and point well taken. I understand about consitency. There can always be instances where change is necessary as well as the natural evolution of a hero. But there should be reasons following such changes. Hell, scarlet witch was the most beleivable hero because of the nature of her hex power (unpredictable) Dr. Strange is another. Now Spider-man is well known for lifting ten tons. So why on earth would you have him being able to go toe-to-toe (strength wise) with Venom (who is arguably stonger) <----im sure that can be arguded but u know! If the Hulks adrenaline surge is immeasurable then well....it's immeasurable.

So Rage who do u personally think is the strongest?

{{QS}}
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
all of these powers dont help when there are telepaths whom can turn his brain to goo.

They can't turn BB's brain to goo as he's a powerful telepath aswell(He use's it to replace his speech) so he gets a moment of shielding for him to scream and reduce them to goo.

Overall the strongest in term's of physical strength is a dead heat at there are too many people with nfinite strength/unstoppability ie, Juggernaut, Mjolnr.

In term's of sheer overall power its LT or pre-retcon Beyonder.

spidey-dude
those two would kick ass thor takes out wolverine and sab easy on his own.

spidey-dude
gladiator
savage hulk
classic juggy
surfer
thor

I think the toughest villain is Blackheart, the son of Mephisto, he possessed virtually infinite psionic powers, can reform even from total particular disintegration (even Mephisto couldn't harm him in any way), and possesses limitless strength, can teleport to the any place he wish, he can can think, move, and react at rate of warp speed. He can mentally manipulate and control any form of matter down to the subatomic level and rearrange the molecules of objects in order to change their form (once he ripped apart an entire planet through a sheer force of will).

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by manorastroman
thor, sentry, silver surfer

not really up for argument. these are marvel's golden three.

So..why does Thor die all the time then...and why is he still dead as of now?

Thor really isnt that powerfull...aside from his immortality his big hammer is his only True power. Dead pool could prbably take down Thor...Teloport behind him and remove his head with his kitana's.

Thanos, Sentry, Legion, Nate Grey, Galactus, Hulk

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by {{QS}}
They can't turn BB's brain to goo as he's a powerful telepath aswell(He use's it to replace his speech) so he gets a moment of shielding for him to scream and reduce them to goo.

I dont follow you partner? How does he get a momment of pscionic shielding from the most powerfull telepaths in the Marvel Universe? LEgion can teleport back and forth from the past to the future, and across galaxies, im more than certain even if he werent able to break through this shielding your talking about, he has more than enough at his will to escape BB's whisper.

Hitman911
who is ultimatly the strongest marvel superhero or super villian

to me it would be wolverine!!

who is it for you big grin laughing laughing laughing laughing
Please tell me your joking!!!

Scarlet_Spidey
Juggernaut.

Mindship
I'm taking "in the long run" to mean, potentially, and "strongest" to mean, muscular power.

The Hulk.

knuckle power
your all wrong except for the people who said hulk was the strongest. why because he just is for eg: he has many incarnations like devil hulk which power is not known and has no power limit plus remeber on that comic when he was the only thing that could destroy onslaught and when he smashed the mind control thing on the silver surfer that galactus used to control him and he gave thor a beat down with his own hammer and when war hulk was there he gave juggernaut a smash and on that comic i forgot what it was when he lefted 750billion ton mountain and yeah that makes him the strongest marvel superhero.

Freman
Originally posted by knuckle power
your all wrong except for the people who said hulk was the strongest. why because he just is for eg: he has many incarnations like devil hulk which power is not known and has no power limit plus remeber on that comic when he was the only thing that could destroy onslaught and when he smashed the mind control thing on the silver surfer that galactus used to control him and he gave thor a beat down with his own hammer and when war hulk was there he gave juggernaut a smash and on that comic i forgot what it was when he lefted 750billion ton mountain and yeah that makes him the strongest marvel superhero.

In the Secret War Hulk was called to prop up the edge of a mountain, he didn't lift the entire thing.

Hulk is the strongest of the "mortal" super-heroes.

Pre-retcon Beyonder is the strongest, period, if he feels like being a hero this particular week.

Michael Korvac may well be one of the most powerful super-villians, he claimed he wanted to free humanity from the capriciousness of Eternity which suggests that he possessed power in that range.

Shakesperience
SHIELD stated in a recent comic that Sentry is the most powerful superhero on earth and as being more powerful than the Hulk (who was second on the last (third was Black Bolt)). Sentry has been defeated by Iron Man however, who found his fragile mind to be his only weakness. Sentry "has the power of a million exploding suns."

In the 5th and last installment of World War Hulk, the cover art has been shown as Sentry versus the Hulk. I think that Sentry will defeat the Hulk in that issue, but this does not necessarily imply he is stronger and, of course, I could be wrong. Hulk seems to have created an arena for his enemies to fight in. In the cover art for the next issue it looks like Black Bolt versus Dr. Strange and Iron Man versus Mr. Fantastic, which will be a very intriguing issue.

Dr. Strange is very inconsistent but at his strongest points can defeat anyone (facing off with cosmic beings like Death certainly earns him that right). But, he will be defeated by the Hulk in the next issue of World War Hulk I think (who made a ruse to crush his hands, part of the source of his power).

Out of earth, it very well could be Silver Surfer though, but I doubt he is as strong as Sentry.

iceman24567
Super hero meaning at this point in time they are a hero i have to go with The Sentry.

MattDay
superman lol... seriously sentry because of his amping abilities

CaptainStoic
In the long run is what this topic is about, so if the Hulk sat in some dark corner thinking about Betty and Caiera all week, he would no doubt be the strongest. This is to say that he could and would be able to lift more than anyone on earth.

scorpionchi
sry but the hulk is the strongest mutant i myself am a huge fan of wolverine but i have to give it up to hulk he beated sentry black bolt iron man she-hulk the entire fantastic four dr. strange and the entire x-men crew he is truly the strongest mutant. Hulk Smash! Wolverine let's dance,bub! hahahaha

scorpionchi
o yeah plus he could remain calm and think about every move getting angrier smarter moree powerfull

scorpionchi
plus he has the regeneration ability like wolverine maybe even better

Darth Martin
Physical Strength: Probably Superman

Favorite: Batman

Best Superhero in all sense of the word: Any street leveler.

Darth Martin
Coolest Superhero: Wesley Snipes' Blade no expression

Grammaton
I cant believe im actually seeing Wolverine and Sabertooth on here - "cool" as they might be they are not even near the possibility of being the strongest marvel superhero in any instance - and could very easily be dismantled by a very large number of superheroes.
The strongest marvel superhero has to be the Hulk - he is always a physical benchmark to anyone needing to prove somthing - difference being he can always amp his strength in every aspect of the word (power, regeneration, stamina) continuously. Super powerful beings such as the Living Tribunal and even Thanos have shown fear of the Hulk which really says somthing considering his power is based primarily on strength.

Soljer
Originally posted by Grammaton
I cant believe im actually seeing Wolverine and Sabertooth on here - "cool" as they might be they are not even near the possibility of being the strongest marvel superhero in any instance - and could very easily be dismantled by a very large number of superheroes.
The strongest marvel superhero has to be the Hulk - he is always a physical benchmark to anyone needing to prove somthing - difference being he can always amp his strength in every aspect of the word (power, regeneration, stamina) continuously. Super powerful beings such as the Living Tribunal and even Thanos have shown fear of the Hulk which really says somthing considering his power is based primarily on strength.

Neither the Living Tribunal nor Thanos have ever admitted fear of the Hulk.

Thanos said he merely wished to avoid a confrontation with him - the same way I wouldn't want to have to swat away a fly.

Living Tribunal?

Living Tribunal? That doesn't even deserve a rebuttal.

Amp
The strongest marvel superhero has to be the Hulk - he is always a physical benchmark to anyone needing to prove somthing - difference being he can always amp his strength in every aspect of the word (power, regeneration, stamina) continuously. Super powerful beings such as the Living Tribunal and even Thanos have shown fear of the Hulk which really says somthing considering his power is based primarily on strength. Idiot. laughing out loud

Darth Martin
I'm confused at this thread cause the thread-starter stated Wolverine. I guess you have to take into fact this thread was made FIVE years ago. laughing out loud

Grammaton
Originally posted by Amp
Idiot. laughing out loud

Idiot? I am entitled to an opinion f00l. Infact why don't you carry on "lol-ing" at your meaningless posts and let the grownups carry on.

Grammaton
Originally posted by Soljer

Thanos said he merely wished to avoid a confrontation with him - the same way I wouldn't want to have to swat away a fly.

Living Tribunal?

Living Tribunal? That doesn't even deserve a rebuttal. [/QUOTE

Avoiding a confrontation because you think you might lose IS showing fear. Exactly how many times have you seen Thanos say that about somone else?
Don't bother responding to somthing "that doesn't even deserve a rebuttal" next time. You're not doing anyone any favours.

Mindset
Living Tribunal fearing Hulk, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tron
Originally posted by Soljer

Living Tribunal?

Living Tribunal? That doesn't even deserve a rebuttal.

That's probably not the best argument, considering that Thanos beat Hulk and a few other characters not too long after he said that.

ragesRemorse
batman

FistOfThe North
The most powerful Celestial. Forget his name.

fredstawill
livin tribunal or stan ditko kirby (god) who appeared in a f4 iss-u

En Sabah Nur X
1.ToAA
2.Thanos(who seems to strangely receive constant ridiculous hacks, or power-ups... obviously from ToAA's master plan )

So who's the real hero|villain?

jcvaldez
Ok this topic is going no where... can we the question a little more specific like... who is the strongest marvel super hero on earth? (So no Intergalatic beings)

My vote is for Thor or Sentry

llagrok
The man said HERO, not abstract being or concept.

Magicians would be somewhere to start, Dr.Strange or Talisman.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by llagrok
The man said HERO, not abstract being or concept.

I thought the one above all had appeared in human form as stan lee, or something like that. Though you're right he's still abstract in nature.

DR. Strange gets my vote along with Reed Richards.

Mindship
in the long run who is the strongest marvel superhero

Hulk, 'natch. Potentially infinite strength.

King B
On earth in the long run im saying HULK to. Unless you know of a way to kill him? Coz he will keep coming and coming.

ultimatethor
Silver surfer

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>