Captain Underpants!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
i am a big fan of captain underpants. they r easy to read, hilarious books. i cant wait for the 6th installment "the big bad battle of the bionic booger boy" it comes out in late august. i hope they make a movie of these books. maybe live action. what do u think? Happy Dance cool

Metroplex
i have the first book. I read it a looooong time ago almost 6 years ago. Its really funny. For the movie im not really sureabout that. I wouldbe pretty ridiculous to have a hero in his underwear.

DigiMark007
Resurrecting.....HUMMmmmmmmm....BAM!

Cpt. Underpants rules.

-DM

DigiMark007

ninjatrix
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
i cant wait for the 6th installment "the big bad battle of the bionic booger boy" it comes out in late august. Happy Dance cool

sk8stuff09, they have already published that one in england.AND the sequel:THE BIG BAD BATTLE OF THE BIONIC BOOGER BOY PART TWO:NIGHT OF THE NAUGHTY NOSTRIL NUGGETS.the next one is going to be the plight of the purple potty people, but thats not out yet.

ninjatrix
oops, sorry, that is the first one.stupid me.part two is REVENGE OF THE RIDICULOUS ROBO-BOOGERS.hear is a piccie of the front cover:

ninjatrix
OMG!I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! OF COURSE YOUVE GOT THAT ONE TOO NOW! YOUR POST IS TWO YEARS OLD!I AM AN IDIOT!

DigiMark007
Hahaha..yeah, I just brought this back up from the last page because I like Cpt. U. This thread was started in '03.

-DM

Paola
you actually used the 'search' feature touched I'm so proud!

Ming Tea!
Originally posted by Paola

So you ain't proud of me momma??? weep

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Paola

No, Ming. She only loves ME!

stick out tongue

-DM

Ming Tea!
Darn you Digi, darn you to heck. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.