?Pyro or Iceman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rogue_night666
Which one do you think is better. Pyro or Iceman? Ah think Pyro. rolling on floor laughing

wicker_man
I think the Wicker Man mwaaahahahahahahahahahaha *Megalomaniac laugh*

rogue_night666
What the Hell does that mean?

SlayerChick1188
I gotta admit, out of the two have a soft spot for Iceman, but my all time fav's Gambit!!

Kes
This belongs in the X-men area. This forum has several areas, take a look around wink

Anarion
Image - Pyro.
Attitude - Iceman.

Fitch
both cool,though very used....

Dexx
none...kiddish characters

BOPRecruit 16
definitely john allardyce!

http://www.risfc.org/modules/Reviews/images/x2-10.jpg

*check out my sequence of pictures of him in the x-men forums under x-men pix!*

~battousai yuriko~

rogue_night666
Pyro rules! Also Rogue.

rogue_night666
la

nacciw
there is no doubt that iceman is better, in the cartoon, comic, and movie, he is just all around kick ass, plus he is played by shawn ashmore, i can't wait to see him and rogue in costume and fighting with the x-men.

CaptainInsano
nacciw is right Iceman kicks ass

ragesRemorse
spawn

rogue_night666
Soory but Pyro is WAY better! And ah agree with you slayerchick1188, Gambit rules too.

Rogue

CyclopS-Club
Iceman rock

ragesRemorse
pyro from the comics was cool, i dont like the one in the movies but ice man always beat him

CaptainInsano
Because pyro is so full of anger. Iceman is so calm, cool, and he concentrates instead of letting his anger blind him plus Iceman can create Ice pyro can only manipulate it.

ragesRemorse
yeah in a few issues i have where they fought ice man froze pyros arms to tempatures colder the liquid nitrogen, Pyro had set himslef aflame to melt the ice

bardock
iceman

Shadow_King
pyro

Emma718
PYRO RULES!!!!!!!!

John Allerdyce
PYRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 0.o p

Shadow_King
iceman is ok too

John Allerdyce
no expression ice prick sucks

Shadow_King
them both are equally good

John Allerdyce
no expression no ice prick sucks

Shadow_King
iceman is not that bad.

John Allerdyce
no expression he sucks y do u think i call him ice prick? no expression coz he is one

Shadow_King
they both suck

John Allerdyce
no expression what?...WHAT!!!!!? evil face *sparks lighter and walks towads SK, grabs his shirt and holds the falme close to his face,* you wonna burn ? evil face *lights your hair on fire and close off lighter* eek! purdy!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA laughing laughing evil face MAUAAHAHAH BURN!!!!!!

btw

no expression u suck embarrasment ok i know that was lame

blackwidowlover
actually they do both suck but if i had to chose i would say Ice man because he is more rational and thinks before he acts
plus hey
hes the good guy smile

and hes hotter smile smile smile

and thats all that matters right!?!

blackwidowlover
ok

someone is a little scary

John Allerdyce
no expression ice prick is lame i mean messed hes got nooooooooooo personality

VENOMfan
Isnt Pyro dead tho?

blackwidowlover
well yeah true

but he is smarter

way

way

smarter than pyro
but I guess your right he doesn't have a personality
but like I said
they both suck

blackwidowlover
oh yeah hes right

hahahahahahahahaha laughing laughing

he is dead

or so I think
you know they always bring characters back

John Allerdyce
depends what serise your talking about in the movie 0.o no hes not

VENOMfan
Oh....well.....I guess Pyro anyway....

He was a artist or a writer right?..before the legacy virus got 'em?

Iceman....I never seen him really do anything that involved character

John Allerdyce
yeah he was and 0.o i think people like pyro more then ice pick coz his personality ^^ i mean evil face his laugh and smile kick ass when he burns things or plays with fire

0.o i mean its the only thing that makes him REALLY happy WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing laughing big grin

blackwidowlover
never!? but in x factor he was the soul reason lorna survived the shadowking

he... he's a hero like the rest of the xmen

John Allerdyce
no expression woopie go ice prick saves a persons life no expression like i care

VENOMfan
Well Im sure he is, but Gambit is a hero too and well...he isnt one of my favorite Xmen

blackwidowlover
:bobby: "oh sweet heaven it's lorna....she looks so... helpless.

:bobby:"if we act, we kill lorna if we don't, we face the shadow king.? some choice"

:shadow king: "...out of luck... out of hope! I have taken a new host...The perfect tool to avenge myself on your accursed mentor! say goodbye, children of the atom...your dream is DEAD!

Xfactor 69

John Allerdyce
eek! why thank you soda wAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA laughing laughing big grin ehehehehee

blackwidowlover
oh no?

but he's so hot!!

oh well not everybody likes everybody
smile

John Allerdyce
no expression horay for ice prick

blackwidowlover
hey i was just tring to make a point that he does do things that involve character. He was trying to save someone he truely cares about but while doing so he was indangering himself AND others he is a slefless loving being

that Is his character

point made.

gee Im defending someone I don't care that much about confused
oh well someones gotta do it

John Allerdyce
no expression woopie he saved someone who cares hes a preppy with no attitude or personaily, hes just boring

Shadow_King
they both suck ok and shadow king is way better than both even though it has nothing to do with the topic.

sailormoon
Outta those two, I say Pyro! No competition! big grin

bardock
pyro gets frozen before he can light his flamethrowers. end of story.

Shadow_King
pyro's a loser he needs a suit to actually use his mutation thats sad tsk tsk tsk tsk while iceman can create ice.

Shadow_King
i know pyros mutation is to manipulate fire thats all so if ice man froze his pyro's lighter or his suit than pyro has lost the match.

bardock
then iceman shouldnt freeze him he should beat his ass cause that would be funny.

Shadow_King
lol laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud yes

powerfulone1987
Iceman is the better, way better.

Shadow_King
true iceman is better

bardock
ice man is here

pryo is here

Shadow_King
lol that is good bar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.