calling all actors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

needlz41
ok who would be the perfect actor to play venom in spider-man 3???
we already know how is gonna play carniage in spidy -3

BOPRecruit 16
neat siggy needlz41! wait, whose playing carnage? venom...hmm...tough call on that one.

Evil-X
Kevin Nash, he played Super Shredder.

badkittykitty
are you sure about this? how can that be? well is he cool?

username39120jo
well, venom will be cgi mostly. but i guess ashton kutcher, kevin bacon, or that guy from the new fox series: the OC

Neo_Version 7
Vin Diesel. ****in good choice if I say so me self.

Bagtatta
I had to sign up, just to say, that whoever thinks Vin Diesel/the Rock are good choices, needs to be shot.

They need to get some no name actor who doesn't suck.. -

If Diesel or Rock are Carnage I won't see the movie, cause that sickens me.

needlz41
no that guy from bubble boy is playing carnage he is gonna have a cameo in spidy 2 but he wont be carniage he'll be himself
and they said that its either rock or vin for venom

Bagtatta
..ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS?

username39120jo
there is absolutely NO WAY ON EARTH that "Vin I can't act Diesel" or That Rock thing... is going to play venom!!! I can't think of anybody worse, that would ruin the movie!!! mad mad it needs to be somebody thats not BALD!!!! and somebody that is young enough to play a colledge student. Eddie Brock/Venom is just the best but not if they ruin the movie! What is that director thinkin'?!!?? no

Bagtatta
TOTALLY, Finally someone who isn't a RETARD. LOL. You are 100% correct, just like me. =D. And they need to have blonde hair that stands up sort of like Brock, Booyah!

username39120jo
tell it!

needlz41
wow you guys are way to in to this stuff

Bagtatta
No, Venom is the COOLEST super villain to ever be born, and they're going to ruin it, by having Rock/Vin Diesel play him? They better not. I won't go.

ragesRemorse
how do you know there is going to be a third, and if there is are you sure its gonna be that kid from dinnie darko and bubble boy, he cant play carnage hes a friggin kid cassidy (carange) was a man a pshycotic serial killing man, if they make him younger so "kids" can relate like they did in X-men it will ruin the closely knit comic adaptation that is spiderman, and who cares whos gonna play venom you wont see him youll only see CGI or a guy in a suit why not use a no name actor who actually went to acting school instead of these no talent hacks like deisel and the rock who just fell into the fame, get somebody who deserves it instead of big names just for the sake of having big names, that cat who was in donnie darko and bubble boy is an alright upcomming actor but tehre no way he should play carnage he looks to boyish and too much like toby maguire not to mention hes just a damn kid

ragesRemorse
but i do wanna know where you heard theres gonna be a third movie like even before the second is out, the obly way i can see them confirming another one is if its going to connect, i mean that would be great ld love to see venom and carnage on the big screen, i know raimi could do a great job with them hes a great director, and aside from burton when he did the first batman movie raimi is the only other director who made a superhero film that conspired with some of the actuall writers of the comics

Neo_Version 7
I was just ****in suggesting Vin Diesal coz of the the ****in muscles you ****in morons. What the ****! Lick my balls! I mean, what, you're gonna get some lame ass nerd college student to play Eddie and when he turns into Venom he suddenly has muscles? Dumb-****s! I hate Vin's voice, his no-hair hair, and his ****in attitude, but his appearence as Venom is o.k.! **** you, you whiny bitches!

Bagtatta
You missing the point of Vin Diesel being a shitty actor who could never, outlive Arnold Shwarz. legacy as an action star. **** him, and **** the rock, Rock should stick to wrestling. No, it doesn't have to be a college actor with no muscles, it just has to be someone who doesn't SUCK.

username39120jo
exactly! please you guys it just a movie! CHILL!! so your sayin' that vin isn't goin to be in it? or what? cause I don't like that fella'.

ragesRemorse
i wasnt suggesting you get a nerdy teen to play brock or carange infact i was totally against that idea YOU SHOULD GET MEN not boys, but there are more people with muscles in hollywood than just Vin deisel, especially ones with muscles that can act. personally i dont mind deisels movies there ok for those mindless action suspense movies, every generation has to have some of those and VIN can act better than arnold Arnold has to be one of the worst actors in hollywood EVER, i just dont like when these people try and act outside of there genre and try and be in demanding rules

KidRock
i think vin diesel is a good choice. the rock hmm he might be good

username39120jo
well if he makes gov. then we'll never have to see his movies again! atleast for a lil' while

Bagtatta
How old are you? 14?

Any grown man/matured human being, who has any dignity/respect for directors, and their works would know Vin Diesel/The Rock AREN'T good choices.

Neo_Version 7
Vin Diesal is a bad choice? Ok, ****holes, how about Paul Walker? He's blonde, has muscles, and seems ok for me (acting sucks though). Or what if they make Venom a black dude like what they did to Kingpin. I liked Michael Clarke Duncan by the way. He was ****in good.

ragesRemorse
yeah all those people b*tchen about kingpin being black are just stupid hes the only guy who could naturally capture the essence of daredevil and came pretty close, he seemed kind of a b*tch for kingpin though at any rate it was the story that sucked in daredevil it almost sucked as much as affleck did, i know it was taken from comics so before any one bi*tches about that it was taken from several comics and mashed together whcih blew

scarecrow
How about the other guy in the Green Mile Sam Rockwell as Carnage Jake Gyllanhaall (Donnie Darko) would be good too.

Zephonim
Venom should be played by the wrestler HHH I think it is. I've seen the dude. He is huge, has the long blond hair, and is one ugly mofo. He would be perfect. In the suit he would have to be CG. The fights would be awesome because the madder he gets, the bigger he gets. Carnage is a whole nother story. Dye Jim Carrey's hair red and you have the perfect Cleatus Cassidy. He needs to be off the wall insane and I think Jimmy could do that well.

Meli
I think Kevin Bacon would be good. I don't know the character of Eddie, but hell I know Venom. That cheap freak in the viedo games! Die you piece crap! Ok, sorry...smile Well, from what I do know about him Kevin Bacon is good. Maybe someone else. I dunno.

username39120jo
kevin is da man for da job! i totaly agree

Suggestor
Jason Statham. I think that's how you spell his name. The guy from the transporter. He'd make a good Venom. Just give him a bit of hair. Build, check. Attitude, check. Hair, working on it.

symbiote ruler
whoa whoa whoa wats goin on here havnt u herd topher grace is playin venom in spidey 3 and carnage isnt in it at all

Drache53
This thing's like two years old. Oh, the irony, if only these guys knew the truth of Venom.. lol

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by symbiote ruler
whoa whoa whoa wats goin on here havnt u herd topher grace is playin venom in spidey 3 and carnage isnt in it at all

Is that true, Is Grace going to play venom? wow

chucktaylor
yes, the End of All Things as we Know it...

Drache53
Indeed, that's what people are saying.

spencerspider
venom aint in spidey 3 buds.im almost positive.carnage aint gonna be in it i will promise u that.carnage will prob never be in a movie.venom should be in the last one.quit making threads about venom and carnage carnage wont be in it and venom wont probably either!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.