New Poster!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006
For those that have seen the EP3 "Rise of the Empire" poster what do u think of it?

cookies2006
I myself think it is the tightest sw picture i've ever seen. I like it bcuz it proves the fact that the movie is called"Rise of the Empire" like i said.!.

Evil Windu
What poster??

Its probably an Fan made poster...

Captain REX
It's definitely a fan made poster.

Rogue Jedi
rex is right. it is a fan poster.

cookies2006
How can fans make posters with all the directors name on it and stuff. Isnt that like fraud ur howeer u spell it?

finti
you can manipulate pictures any way you like

Rogue Jedi
correct, finti is.....very easy, indeed....... laughing rolling on floor laughing

finti
i am easy, easy like sunday morning - Lionel Richie

justinday15
what about owen and beru holding a baby (luke). And that senator holding a baby (leia)??

Catch 22
ROTFLMAO

Rogue Jedi
whats that mean?

Ushgarak
It means he is amused.

Member.
It's obviously been cut out and placed together, not that hard to do. I think it's a good poster and Lucas should use it, at least think about it anyway. and "the rise of the empire" is a pretty good name.

username39120jo
does any body know where I can see the poster? zorro

Leog14
That poster you can find at TheForce.net, and I was the one that brung that poster up in the first place. I think it is a great title for EP3 but i would like the name to focus on Anakin's turn which is what makes this sixlogy so great.

njherbz741
here you go ppl

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/fanart/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Prequels/Episode_3/Posters&image=kc-ep3poster.jpg&img=192&tt=

Rogue Jedi
i knew that.....

finti
clever man

Rogue Jedi
you have no idea.

finti
oh but I do

CaptainInsano
Its pretty cool but I would have liked to see anakin younger or with the helmet on

cookies2006
then u couldnt even tell it was anakin if he had the helmet on.

Member.
anakin with helmet on = boring vader like

Mujaffa
any how...that poster was amazing...

cookies2006
yeah i dont see how it is fan made. Cuz they got pics of owen and the guardian dudes holdin the babies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.