Mystique and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rwendelin
What do you think about Mystique having a thing for Wolverine?

Paola
In X3??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In Comics???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
In Evolution????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rogue Jedi
all i know is that if i am in a tent and i wake up and mystique is on top of me, raring to go, im not gonna push her away!!!!! evil face smokin' laughing out loud

Paola
lol

Kes
I think she does have a thing for him! I guess wolvie stabing her is what the considers forplay (sp)

ChinaNiki
Mystique is the type of girl to like a challengebig grin

Evil-X
Who the hell wouldn't want Mystique?

whiterider
i think mystique likes wolverine because she always targets him in the first movie.
and in the second movie when she was in the tent with him

X-WOMen
I don't really know what's up with Mystique in the movies. She wants him baad and Wolvie, I guess hates her when she tried to kill him.

Metroplex
I thought that she was just pulling a cruel joke on Wolvie for te stabbing and all. But shouldn't Wolvie have smelled her and recognized that it was Mystique or was he just a pervert that fell for a trick???

Evil-X
He couldn't smell her because he was so horny. It's true

Metroplex
laughing out loud

X-WOMen
LOL!!! good one man.

badkittykitty
wink well he needs a girl and she can be anyone he wants, a different girl every night...i dont think there a man alive who would complain.

tokyo_goddess
Exactly, a one night stand or just a sex thing.

Metroplex
laughing out loud this is too funny. I wouldnt mind at all if i was Wolverine.

Marvelgeek
In the comics, they actualy had sex once (that we know of), she was in discuise, even though he said he knew it was her all along.
Funny thing, the dress and hair she had then actualy resembles rebecca romin-stamos (mystique) when she seduce and sedate the prisonguard in x2.

whiterider
really wow that is so amazing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil-X
Mystique is a shape shifter, just image what she can do in bed. Man, she would never lose a man or a woman.

Darth Vicious
Marvelgeek u beat me to it, i was gonna post that and having a girlfriend like Mystique i would never leave her, she could be any girl i want, everyday would be a different girl, lol plus she has that dark side to her and bad girls really know what theyre doing if u guys know what i mjean!, lol

Paola
laughing out loud

beastnpyro
hhmm.. hey guys.. remember the scene in x2 when mystique tried to rape wolverine??? you reckon thered be a chance for the both of them??? iwonder how their kids would look like... hehe..... so.. tell me if theyd look good together

DezW
I think the kid'd look like Mystique and Sabretooth's kid. big grin

Vampiree
she didn't try to rape him ye ratbag! perve... i think their kids would look like an alien/teddybear crossover

beastnpyro
lol... she did try to rape him..... how would you explain someone cumin in yer tent ans start kissin you and wanted to have s*x????? and u dun wanna... aint that called rape?? lol... heres a pic i altered...
wolvies and mystiques kid>>>>>

beastnpyro
man.. aint she ugly??? lol... that kid is a she for your information.. lol...

Sesy Allerdyce
scary...

beastnpyro
lol.. i know... hehe.. ill try to alter more of their pics.. so well have an idea of how their kids would look like... lol..... if you guys have any ideas on how their kids would look like.. feel free to post em

beastnpyro
i posted a essage in the xmen does suck thread.. read it

beastnpyro
damn.. i cant even type... i mean i posted a message*** ***Sigh*** am sucha dummie ***bitchslaps my head***

Vampiree
no she didn't. perve... dear god!!! i'm marryin a guy with a one-tracked mind!!!!! pity me, please...

beastnpyro
lol.... awe.. that......... is........ sooooooo mean... you juz hurt my feelings....

Vampiree
miffed think about me... the poor me *cries* oh god i'm so poor./... my future is really blurry...

hurt yer fealings? yeah right... blokes like ye are hard as... blokes?... blink okay cut the last sentence...

beastnpyro
lol..... wut made yah think that blokes like me are hard as blokes??? im a sweetie... and i reckon im the nicest person anyone could ever meet.... well.. i guess so

Vampiree
lol... ye really think so? well i dunno... *arches eyebrow* prove it

beastnpyro
uhm... *nervous* ... luv yah????? big grin... hehehe... hey.. dun yah think the pic i made of wolvies and mystiques kid look cute?? hehehe.. hey.. i posted a message in the thread "xmen does suck"... go and read it

Vampiree
uh... i gotta read the whole thread which makes me sick big grin i'm so lazy big grin

and that was SUCH a lame proof big grin

yup i think they would be such a cute couple... hey what do ye ppl think, could rogue be wolvies and mystiques kid?

BarmyBrummie
They were supposed to shack up but the producers thought it was too cheesy and would change the certificate so....

beastnpyro
uhm... i dun think so...... rogue would never be close to how wolverine and mystiques kid,,,, rogue is juz so hot...

beastnpyro
i mean rogue would never be close to how wolverine and mystiques kid would look like

Vampiree
movie rogue? sick ugh.... bad choice

beastnpyro
lol... wuts wrong with ana paquin??? i think shes a hottie

Vampiree
noooooooo....... she's not.... x2 jubs was hot and mystique but SURELY not anna sick

beastnpyro
why?? wuts wrong with ana paqion?? i think shes a hottie

beastnpyro
i mean ana paquin**.... sigh.. im hopeless eh?

Vampiree
a bit big grin but i still love ye big grin and i don't think she's a hottie erm

beastnpyro
lol... thnx hun... ohwell.. i aint gonna force yah if ye dun think shes hot.. big grin

beastnpyro
aight... ima goin to bed now.. catch yah all... byee

Vampiree
sweet dreams luv!

BarmyBrummie
goodnight bnp, don't let the bed bugs bite. big grin

Kes
Topic ppl.

beastnpyro
hhhmmm... i dun really think sumthings wrong with wolvie goin out wit mystique.... i reckon theyd look good together.. ..post possible pics of wolvie and mystiques kid

Line
Get the feeling that what X3 will need is a few more mystiques - just to keep the fans happy big grin

LoveBlush14
Wolverine Shouldn't complain if he does have a gurl like Mystic
She could be what eva she wants

LoveBlush14
If Wolverine and Mystic had a Kid
Do you think it would come out Blue
with Wolvie hair?
That would be Hilarious
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

VENOMfan
well she had one with sabretooth so i dont think it would be that goofy, if it was tho it would look a little like this

eristole
venom what happens in that comic.. and which one was it?

Paola
is that sue storm???

VENOMfan
that was in Venom:run part 5

i havent got ahold of this one yet, all i can say is that Venom and Wolvie were seperated and Venom was "destroyed" except his tounge was cut off

in the next serie's "pattern's" Venom's tounge is making it's way to the mainland and this will be the most important serie's about Venom's resurffacing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.