the first time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

happy kine
the first time i drank alcohol i ended up running through my neighborhood naked. a neighbor saw me and told my dad... ouch.

the first time i kissed a girl... she lived across the street and after i kissed her i walked home and left my bicycle over at her house and her dad called me to come get it off his lawn...

the first time i drove a car i rode into a ditch with my dad in teh car... he amde me get back in the car and try again. and again i ran off the road.

anyone else got any good first time stories?

bigbadbike2
The first (and only) time I got drunk, I got kicked out of 2 clubs and ate (yes as in chewed up and swallowed) a cigar.

Dexx
eek! laughing out loud

Godshinto
The First time I got Shot (yes with a real Gun) I was working as a bouncer at a nice club downtown a scuffel errupted, and the guy shot me in the leg, (Wow that hurts alot) soon after he was laying on the ground with a broken nose, and hand, and leg, and rib and, a clump of hair missing. That's what happens when three of your best freinds are bouncers with you.

Captain REX
Damn, Godshinto, damn...

The first time I got on a computer, I accidentally unleashed a virus from the e-mail...

happy kine
the first time i shot someone i actually felt bad.

Dexx
what?? What the f**k?

that means you like it now? evil face

Godshinto
I've gotten shot twice once in my right leg and the second time was in the right arm totally different circumstances though. My first time getting arrested was for being high in the back of a stolen can and the dirver was drunk, it was weird though my freind got a ticket for DWI, what's weird about that is the car had no engine, we use it for a hangout out kind of the officer said it was intoxicated with the intent to drive eek! now that's retarded.

Fitch
laughing out loud
you know police officers....big grin

Dexx
intent to drive a car without an engine..tehee

ChinaNiki
the first time i was bitten by a dog was on the knee and it swelled up like a grapefruit

the first time i went to college was at the University of Pittsburgh

my first major was psychology

my first crush was Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Empire Strikes Back. i was seven

Guy_in_the_back
the first time i replied to one of these "threads" was about 30 minutes ago. Imagine that.

finti
the first time i got into trouble at school was my first day at school. I told the teacher to shut up cause he pronounced my name all wrong

Dexx
laughing

Celsius
Serves her right. stick out tongue

finti
him

GroundedAgain
first trouble- called 3rd grade teach a b*tch
first kiss- movie theater (the movie was some gay pg-13 shit and everyone was makin out)
first dri..... i better not finish that until i'm 21
first tat- the words - "i'm a f*ckin' sh*tty french dictionary"

DeNiro
My First time i felt up a chick i was in her basement at her party with my hand under her bra and her dad came down and i got my hand out of there before he saw me so ****in got lucky there.
First drink 5 year old dad gave me like 1/4 of a beer very ****in dumb dad sumtimes.
first time i swore i was in third grade called a kid a ****in ******* got sent to the princaiplas office nuttin happened i faked cried she felt bad i got out of trouble,
first time i hurt sumone with a object i hit a kid in the back with a golf club hit him very ****in hard too lol. ok im done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.